DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 12:38 am

[no worries:
After an intenseley close fight with the Lantern 'SLoth,' in reality an old villan called Nightstalker, Sarah passed out from her injuries. Karmy brought everyone back to the remainders of Casius's apartment, where he is patching them up. Oh, and Gluttony is trying tog et Lupe to go back with the riders.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 3/10/2010, 12:38 am

I blinked my eyes. I never thoguht of it in that way. "Um I guess so..but that was then and I was in werewolf form. When I'm demon I thirt for blood and I will stop at nothing to get it...I'm not myself.. No matter what. Like my father said I cna never love. The ones I love most their blood will sooth my demon the most. And I realize I'm not the only demon out there but still... even Wselwulf knows what I can do and he was scared of me killing him. Doesnt matter though cause like I said I refuse to kill another person or creature I care for." I said with litle breathing. "And why do you care about any of this anyways? You said you know me.. but know body truly knows me."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 12:44 am

"What is there to know? Your a tormented soul, I get that. If I had a heart, I would sympathize. But there are allways alternatives to fighting, no?" He asked. and it was true- spying, searching, they were all alternatives.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/10/2010, 12:48 am

I hung my head. "If you have nothing to fight for anymore..is it worth living?" I said to him barely lifting my head in the end.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 12:50 am

"Heh, beats killing yourself in agony. May as well make yourself useful if you won't fight, unless of course you WANT to die, in which case, by all means, don't let me stop you- I'll even stay here with you so I can eat you afterwards." Glottony said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/10/2010, 12:55 am

I blinked my eys and pulled out the crystal ball of the damned souls. "If yu heard my tail you'd know what this is..touch it and it traps your soul. If it breaks all who have touched it will die. This ball controls your demon side. However its power is unbelievable. I have no use for that. As long as you have it you can control the souls it carries. However the more you are near it the more you urge for your demon side to unleash. And when another demon is around it the ball wants your soul." I said holding the ball closely with my tail cradling it. I hook my trance from it and looked up at him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 4:10 pm

(Just a BS post to get me out of the bar..)

Mercy walked out of the bar and looked down the road. The streets were cracking, fresh blood on the sidewalks. Never a good thing. Mercy let out a sigh and loosely head to Casius' apartment yet again. Thoughts clouded her mind of Black Lantern and SYNG. She knocked on what was left of Casius' door. "Mind if I come in?" She asked already entering.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 4:19 pm

(O_o.. I brought everyone with us to the apartment..)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/10/2010, 4:35 pm

Ivy slumped against a nearby wall, or, what was left of the wall. She realized it had been days since she had slept, and tilted her head back. She calmed all the burning questions in her head, and lulled off to sleep.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 5:09 pm

(Ah, I'll just roll with it, no worries :3)

Karmy awoke to the sound of knocking on Casius's door. Looking around she saw that the others were fast asleep. "Ok then I guess I got it." It had only been an hour since she fell asleep and she was still tired. "Oh hey Mercy. Uh sorry, I guess the portal didn't open up underneath you." she yawned as Mercy stepped inside.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 8:58 pm

(Well the bar is close to Casius' home. Also Mercy is drunk.)

"Karmy!" Mercy said with a slight slur. "Get over here!" She said as she drew her in for a hug. "Y'know, I love ya. Wow what happened? Last thing I knew I was drinking a bottle of wine with Cashius and then next thing I knew I was drinkin' alone.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 9:09 pm

(O_o.... XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh damn this is gonna be funny!!!!)

"Uh... Mercy?" Karmy said trying to break free from her friends grip before one of them reopened their wounds. "Maybe you should lay down... You're quite sh*tfaced." she started backing up towards the bed, hoping to drag Mercy there.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 9:16 pm

(lol! Totally! XD)

Mercy immediately let go and felt her face. "What? There's no sh*t on my faesh.... what's that?" She slurred again and bursted out randomly "I may be drunk tonight, but I'll be sober in th' mornin. But.. you want to... ahh f*ckit. You drive."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 9:21 pm

(XD!!!!)

"no you don't have- wait..." Karmy's ears perked up at the last statement. "Do you mean.. Drive? The batmobile?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 9:23 pm

"Drive me back home... Gosh David.. don't you see Karmy right in front of you? Damn you must be drunkier than me." Mercy forced out of herself almost vomiting.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 9:26 pm

"Huh?" Karmy said holding Mercy steady. "Uh.. I'm not David. I'm Karmy. Who's David?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 9:28 pm

Mercy focused her eyes more. "Ohhhh ahahahaha! You're not David you're Karmy! David's dead." She said giggling to herself for the mistake she made. Her eyes were closed and her head spinning now more than ever.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 9:33 pm

"Oh..." Karmy slumped her shoulders slightly. "I uh... Come on Merc, lets get ya to bed." she said as she started to drag her wasted friend to where she was sleeping earlier. "Least you're not smoking.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 9:35 pm

"Ha! Smoking! She beath the dragon! AHAhahaha! AHHAAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!! Yeash I shtopped after you lit that french guys head on fire.. hahahahahahaHHAHAHAHPHHDFFFF!!!!!!!!" She said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 9:43 pm

"Oh to hell with it." Karmy let Mercy go and headed for Casius. Sneaking up quietly she grabbed the keys to the batmobile and ran outside. "Oh oops, almost forgot ya Mercy!" She ran back inside and grabbed her. "You're gonna kill me once you sober up!" she laughed. Placing Mercy in the passengers seat, she headed for the drivers side. "Oh! One more thing!" From her bag she produced a 5th of McCormicks. "Lets get this party started!" Taking a swig of it, she jumped into the drivers seat and started the engine.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 9:53 pm

"No, I think we left it back at the curb." She said referring to 'this party' that Karmy had said completely unaware of her surroundings but noticing the booze, she said "Carpe' Serevici" and she popped off the cap.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 9:59 pm

"Who did what to a carp?!" Karmy said as they zoomed down the streets. "WOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" she opened all the windows and grabbed the vodka and downed a good 3rd of if. "Duuuuuuuuddddeee!" she screamed over the rushing wind. "Less go nd ge' cawfee!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 10:03 pm

"But we're too drunk to drink." Mercy griped holding on to her stomach. "Plus my head hurts... why does my head hurt after a long night of drinking Karmy?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 10:09 pm

Wellll Merssee." Karmy said, swirving slightly as she handed her best friend the bottle. "A hangover or delayed alcohol induced headache describes the sum of unpleasant physiological effects following heavy consumption of alcoholic beverages. The most commonly reported characteristics of a hangover include headache, sensitivity to light and noise, lethargy, dysphoria, diarrhea and thirst. A hangover may also induce psychological symptoms including heightened feelings of depression and anxiety."

Karmy blinked. "Duuuudddeee!!! I'm smar' when m drunka!'" she said pressing down harder on the gas pedal.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 10:10 pm

"Oh.." She said as if she understood anything that Karmy said. "Gimmie another damn drink then."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next