DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 30 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 11:09 am

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS IS THE LAST DAY THAT THIS RP IS OPEN!! WRAP UP THE STORY WITH ALL YOUR CHARACTERS!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 30 Empty The Grand Finale-

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 11:22 am

Mercy had just dodged an attack from Gluttony for the 5th time around, hacking and slashing at his neck and head, any parts of him at was vital to his survival. Karmy had just joined her with Zero, who was also in the midst of battle. "Karmy! You're alright!" She said in astonishment. "You better believe it Merc!" She said pulling out a sledge hammer and swinging it with full force on one head of Gluttony. Then a disk came booming past the heroes and landed in between the bones of Gluttony's skeletal construct. It beeped three times rapidly and suddenly sent the massive beast into burning flames. They looked back; Nightwing and the rest of the heroes had finally come to join..

(Now would be a good time to bring in The Black Hand and Pride...)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 30 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 3/31/2010, 11:47 am

(I thought it was ending Friday. =0 My fingers better type faster....)

Ivy, still in her flaming form, prepared for battle. The only Lantern she saw that was still evil, however, was Gluttony. And he was already in flames. Another quick glance, and she discovered Mercy and Karm OK. This brought such joy she wanted to hug them...but she had a feeling they wouldn't like 3rd degree burns. "Are we winning?" she asked, slightly in confusion.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 12:30 pm

(Yeah, sorry... I'm leaving to Cali on Thursday, so that's when I'm ending it sorry ;-;...)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 1:40 pm

(Good idea with the sledge hammer XD!!!)

Casey saw that Gluttony was taken care of so, still keeping the strange electricity in his hands, he ran off to where Black Hand was.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/31/2010, 1:41 pm

Gluttony reeled backwards, his ring finally depleted of regeneration power. His massive skull heads dropped of fo fhteir now ashen vertebra, and he sank to his knees. "At least... i'm not hungry." He said as vaporized, a content look on his blazing face before he turned to ash. Zero scooted over to Ivy. It was awkward... the only time he had seen her in the past few years was as an enemy a few days ago, and now that they were on the same side again, he wasn't sure what to do or say, despite having wanted to come back to the team for years...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 1:42 pm

"Hell yeah we are!" Mercy screamed prominently and proudly as Gluttony started to back away from the Riders and Titans. They were at a pause, it seemed that Gluttony was scared of something else other than them. A black shadowy figure came crashing to the center of the stage. He rose, the figure was that of.. a bat. "Uhh.. Nevermind.." Nightwing stepped forward. "Is that you Batman?" he asked with hope. No answer.........
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/31/2010, 1:46 pm

Ivy saw Zero, and gave a smile. "Please tell me you're on our side." she said as light heartedly as she could. In truth, she was a little shy to be around him. All his side switching, and death and returning and...It was a mass of confusion. The shyness only made her flaming skin blaze more.

(Total crud post xD )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 1:50 pm

(No its not AB XD!!)

"Well sh*t!" Karmy screamed and pulled out more flood lights. "Kinda figures that the Black Hand would go after Batman. He can kick ass... We can beat 'im!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 1:52 pm

"Is he alright? What's going on?? Why can't he talk? Bruce!? Its me! Dick!" Nightwing said with a louder voice. "Heheheeh! Dick.. you laughed at my name!" Beast Boy said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/31/2010, 1:54 pm

A blade suddenly appeared out of the darkness, inches from Karmy's throat. "I wouldn't do that. I REALLY wouldn't do that." He said, Greed not far behind him as Pride slowly approached the gorup, seeming to give off an eerie black aura, that light seemed to activeley flinch away from...

Zero nodded. "Of course..." he replied. For old time s sake, he decided to use he rold nickname. "Dollface." Granted, his moment was cut short by A fireball slung at him, courtsey fo Greed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 1:57 pm

"BACK OFF FROM THE CHILD!" Artanis said swinging his sword downward onto Greed.

Nightwing got prepared to fight his father. He withdrew a staff and tossed Mercy's incendiary grenade to her without the key, letting it cook before she tossed it in Pride's direction.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 1:59 pm

"I AM 22 FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!" Karmy screamed as she tried to hold still as to not provoke another throat slicing.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/31/2010, 2:06 pm

Ivy rolled her eyes. "I'll smack you for that later." But now, it seemed Karmy needed help. She turned towards Greed and began hurling fireballs of her own. "Lay off the hippie!" she cried.

( "Lay off the hippie!" xDD)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/31/2010, 2:16 pm

Greed flinched away from the slash, but countered by firing bright red burst of fire form his hands. Unfortunateley, this too proved futile, as he was clotheslined by Casius.

Sarah was about to jump into the fight as well, when she noticed her brother. 'No way- is that...' She figured, if it really WAY her brother, there was one way to find out for sure. She spun him around and forcible remove dhis blindfold. Before he could protest, her hypnosis eye locked with his eyes, and their minds melded, their memories matching up, their minds opening like books. Sarah broke the hypnosis. And whacked him on the head. "Dammit Matty, seven years and the only thing you thought of when you saw me was 'who the hell is THAT'?" She said, fkaing being cross. "Oy, EXCUSE ME, but I didn't KNOW." He said. He still lacked five years worht of memories, so this was technically the first time he ha dmet her. Sarah turned and whistled sharply to Casius. "Oy, i found him!" She shouted. Casius knew what she meant, and reached into the folds of his armor, and procured the gogles that Karmy had given him earlier. He tossed them to Zero. "I beleive these are yours, Mat." He said, returning to fighting Greed. Zero snapped the goggles onto his head, and mad ehis hands glow red. His costume warped and changed to resemble the one he wore as a titan instead of the hideous thing he ha dbeen wearing as a lantern. "That's much better." he said, readying himself to join his father and Sarah in the fight when he turned to Ivy. "Come on, there's plenty of ass to be whuped, dollface." he said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/31/2010, 2:22 pm

Ivy's smile grew. She rarely used profanity, but now she'd make an exception. "You know, Zero, I really missed you. But keep calling me dollface and you'll be one of the asses I'm whooping." she teased. Her arms flared up without waiting a response, and she began hurling fast fire balls at Greed and Pride.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 2:32 pm

"Bruce!! Its me Bruce!" He said still approaching with his staff drawn. Pride looked up directly into Nightwing's eyes. He stopped. His eyes were of fire he braced himself as Pride attacked him. Mercy threw the grenade it blew right on Pride but it didn't even phase him. "Oh sh*t!!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 2:46 pm

Karmy sheilded herself fromt he grenade and began to dig around for something that might help them. "Aha!" from her bag she withdrew the keys to the batmobile. "Oh wait..." she looked over at Casius who looked furious. "Uh... You weren't supposed to see that!" and she stuffed them back into her bag and began to root around again,

Casey came up to the room were Black Hand was. "You shouldn't have brought them into this Black Hand!" he cried. "Brought her into this! They are going to defeat you, and then you will be nothing"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 3:06 pm

Nightwing engaged in furious battle with Pride, he was happy that he had a lightweight suit was flexible enough to dodge ever attack that Pride tried to lay on him. The more flexibility, the less times he'd get hit. He bounded back everytime Pride would lift his arm to attack him, Nightwing would punch him thre times in his side. That was the exact number of hits he could lay in one quick strike on Batman without getting hit again. "Batman! Listen to me! Its Robin!! Do you remember my voice?!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/31/2010, 3:43 pm

Pride seemed to give half a nod at Nightwing. His mind was simplified by the powers of his ring- speech was out of the equation. Only fighting ability. Realizing hand to hand wouldn't work on his former apprentice, he tried something else- with a swirl of his cape, clawed arms, far more powerful than the ones Wrath had conjured, darted for Nightwing.

"Hey, gimme a break, you KNOW you missed me calling you that." Zero joked as he joined everybody els ein fighting Greed, albeit Casius somehow managed to get himself lit on fire again.

The Black hand chuckeld cruely. "Nothing? Of course I'm nothing, which is why your friend's pitiful atack will fail. Nothing can be destroyed no more than you can destroy time or space. Oh, and you didn't even take into consideration that at midnight, some of my best Lanters will be arriving." he said, a snidfe grin across his face as he conjured his weapons. "Oh, I'm afraid i'm not going to be the one defeated." He jeered, Slashing violently for Casey.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 3:51 pm

Nightwing of course had never seen claws come out at him from Batman, so of course he was surprised as the claws came after him. He dodged nearly all of them but one grabbed him and pinned Nightwing down on his back. He groaned in pain and tried to struggle out. Mercy came with her knife, a battle cry rung in her lungs as she swiped furiously at Pride.

Artanis and Aurora made a pretty good combo, he swung her to Greed releasing lightning bolts from her hands and Artanis followed her with a swing of his sword.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/31/2010, 3:57 pm

Ivy snorted. "Right, right." She continued fire. This was it! The final fight. With them recruiting Lanterns and turning them good, there was no way they could lose. Not even against Batman.

(Can somebody hit Ivy? My next post will be my 900th. And I need to make it epic. She needs to get bonked on the head. xD )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/31/2010, 4:01 pm

It all looked good from Casius's perspective- Greed wa on the ropes, the lanterns bashed to peices, only the Hand remained after Greed was toast.

And that was what troubled him. It was NEVER this easy. Almose as if on call, The shadows seemed to take human shapes- these ones far more autorative than the SYNG agents. He could make out Joker, Killer Croc, x001, and others. "Dammit." Casius grumbled, firing his cannon at them, but they seemd to disperse the blast easy, and the new horde leapt to atack. One in particular leapt at Ivy, swinging wildly at her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 4:02 pm

"Yes they will Black Hand!" Casey dove out of the way of his attack, but he was hit in the leg, which started to bleed profusely. Getting back up, he turned back to the Black Hand. "They will take back the city and you will reduced to ash!"

Nothing came to Karmy's mind as she dug around in her bag. "Oh screw it!" Karmy turned around and lunged at the nearest Lantern, Joker, intending to go hand to hand.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/31/2010, 4:06 pm

They must have killed Greed 30 times. The strain on the Riders and Titan's bodies began to get to them. "Yo! I swear man! You gonna stay dead fo as long as you live!" Cyborg screamed. "Well if you can't sound any more redundant.." Raven commented. "Really, I shocked him with thousands of watts!" Aurora complained. "Getting tired of dodging fireballs kid!" Ivy screamed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next