DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

+4
The White Wolf
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Post by redeagle321 4/5/2010, 8:39 pm

with an exasperated sigh, Jericoh withdrew a notepad from his pocket and a marker. he wrote 'IS THIS BETTER?' on the pad and showed it to BB.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/5/2010, 8:46 pm

"I put emotions in an object." Imprint said, fiddling with his "Calm" ring. "Put the object on, use the object, whatever, you feel the emotion. I imprint on it." He pulled on his jacket a little tighter. "What about you two?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/5/2010, 8:50 pm

Glacey cocked her head at Elvira. "Oooh, you have a lip piercing! That's so cool! I always wanted to get a tattoo, myself, but I couldn't ever decide what kind I wanted." She grinned at Imprint. "That's so awesome!" She bounced on her toes. "I make ice," she said, jabbing her finger in the direction of the makeshift bridge. "See?"
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/5/2010, 8:57 pm

"Interesting." Imprint replied to the girls. He began walking to the entrance of the tower. "Let's go." he called.
----------------------------------------------
"When shall I attack?" asked the voice. "Tonight." replied the monotoned voice. "The sooner they are gone, the sooner we can carry out our plans." Another voice joined them, gruffer and rough. "We will start preparing."

"Excellent." came the reply.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/5/2010, 9:26 pm

Glacey followed the two of them; how would the lot of them be received? The Titans needed help, she knew, needed it bad, but would they accept it?
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/5/2010, 9:57 pm

Even while the others seemed to be lightening the mood and having some jokes, Robin slipped away from them. He was pretty sure Pantha was next, if who ever was doing this went one by one, the note left would have said diffrently. Then again, Mas y Menos only spoke spanish. Robin found himself infront of the tower computer, so he began to look over the other deaths. For any clues missed before. (Ab, what will he find???)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/5/2010, 10:07 pm

Robin didn't turn away from the screen. Ideas and theories flew in and out of his head. "Yeah? Who is it?" He didn't think they were expecting anyone.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/5/2010, 10:07 pm

Jericoh jumped a bit at the knock- suprise visits weren't exactly what the doctor ordered today. But he had to take the benefit of the doubt that it might be another titan that was still alive and trying to group up to avoid being the next target, so he managed to keep his optomism.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 4/5/2010, 10:48 pm

(O_o I am very behind already and I didn't even know this started... DX frick)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/5/2010, 11:54 pm

(Not far behind Terra)
Robin reluctantly got up and answered the door. Just incase, he had his staff out. Who ever was killing off the Titans might just want to end in here and now. Next thing anyone knew, his staff was at Elvira's neck and Robin has three discs in his hand ready to throw at Glacey and Imprint.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/6/2010, 12:06 am

"Sorry," Robin said putting away his wepeons. You'd be careful too if two of your closest friends, and others, were killed and more could be soon... He thought. "Your here to help? Great, do have any info on them? Or just here for the fight?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/6/2010, 5:33 am

Beast Boy, who had morphed into a mouse and followed Robin and Raven to the front door, morphed back next to Raven. "So," he whispered to her, "Getting any funny vibes from these people?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/6/2010, 9:55 am

Jericoh nodded to BB's question. He wasn't exactly in his most loose of moods, and strangers weren't entireley a good idea in the midst of all these murders. Also, jericoh was stunned at how lax Robin was being. Of all people, especialy after what happened to Star, he would have expected him to be the most cautious of all. he tok a deep breath. Ah well, what could he do? Chase them off when they seemed to have good intentions? He figured he'd just go witht he flow for the time being, and he withdrew his sketch pad, and began to roughly sketch something to pass the morbid time.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/6/2010, 1:27 pm

Glacey bounded in, brushing past Elvira. She noted with glee that ice didn't begin to spread over the other girl. "We're here to help however we can, Robin, sir!" She mock-saluted him with a grin, straightening completely. She relaxed a moment later, the grin fading. "Sorry. I don't have anything on the murderers at all. Just thought you might need a few extra hands." She looked around, eyes wide. So many legit heroes! She'd never been in a room with so many established superheroes in her life.

"So... I'm Glacey."
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/6/2010, 4:40 pm

Imprint nodded to Robin. "I'm Imprint." he announced, loud enough for all to hear.
---------------
Melvin whispered, "Do you think they're OK, Bobby?" she asked. The large, ragged, old teddy bear smiled, as if to say, "They're here to help. It's alright, Melvin." The simple act comforted Melvin, and she pulled Bobby into a big hug that, to some, may have appeared as if she were hugging air.

"Hi. I'm Kole." Kole introduced herself from across the room. Was this the right thing? Getting help? Were they saving future lives, or dragging in more victims? The thoughts wandered through her head.

"¡Ayuda! ¡Somos guardados!" Mas and Menos cheered. ("Help! We're saved!") Pantha whispered to them, "Don't be so sure. We don't know what they can do yet." After all, she figured, this isn't for wusses. If they couldn't do anything, they'd be sent away from the arena. The twins pouted. "Es realmente pesimista." ("She is really pessimistic.") they muttered to each other, too low for Pantha to hear.

Herald actually walked up to the three. "The name's Harold," he introduced himself. Holding up his horn, he asked, "Play any instruments?" It was a regular ice breaker he used. It would help keep thoughts and conversation away from the one thing that kept creeping up from the back of everyone's mind: the murderer.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/6/2010, 8:05 pm

(0.0 Want me to take some of those characters off your hands, ab?)

Glacey bounced up and down on her toes, waving her hand in the air. "I make ice!" she said, holding out her other hand and causing a little sphere of ice to form bobbing above it. Her blue eyes danced around. "Whoa, you guys speak Spanish? I took a class, but I'm not very good. Mee yamo Glacey, y nosotros?" (Slaughtering the statement: "My name is Glacey, and yours?")
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/6/2010, 9:55 pm

Beast Boy didn't even bother to try and comprehend what Glacey and Mas y Menos were saying. He simply walked over to where Raven was and plopped down next to her. "Hey Rae.. You doin' ok?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/6/2010, 10:09 pm

Still not sure he trusted them, Robin said fakeing being relaxed, "Well, this is good. More musule." Or targets. This could end badly if we have to many people in one spot... He thought, then said with a hint of grimness, "Welcome to the tower." He showed them into the living room and went back to the computer and continued researching.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/7/2010, 8:59 am

Jericoh would have greeted the newcomers, but since they probably didn't understand sign (He often wondered why he bothered to learn it if nobody could understand it except Robin and maybe Raven) he kept to his own business. Oh he was glad there were more people helping out, to be sure, but he felt as if this was the calm before another storm- the murderer was bound to show his hand again, and what would happen when he did didn't bode well with Jericoh...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/8/2010, 5:14 pm

(Yeah, if anyone wants to take a couple of characters, FINE WITH ME! PLEASE! Now...time for a murder...Twisted Evil)

Time: 3 AM
Setting: A storm rages outside the tower, raindrops clearly seen splattering against the glass walls. The moon isn't out, as if it could be seen with the thundering clouds anyway.

Many titans are in an uneasy half-sleep, some wide awake. Now, now was the time the murderer would strike....

Outside,on the shore just surrounding the island, the hired assassin sharpened the blade of her sword carefully. Did she care for these people, these super powered people who called themselves "Heroes"? Not at all. She wasn't exactly a villain herself, but she'd never use as valiant a word as "Hero" for the few crimes she stopped here and there. She stood up, and just as lightning flashed you could see a sliver of her face: a silver mask showing only dark, jade green eyes. A sudden noise crackled into her ear: A microphone.

"Hurry. We are not hiring you for nothing." a monotoned voice ordered, you could almost hear the frown in his voice. "I'm going, I'm going." the girl replied, already on a brisk jog towards the ice bridge leading to the tower.
------------------
"Excellent." the monotoned voice said. The gruff voice turned to him, "Master, how could you hire an amateur assassin like her?" There was the faint sound of plastic. "Learn. An amateur now, but with each defeat, gain knowledge. Knowledge to carry out these tasks most efficiently."

"You believe she will meet defeat?"
"Not presently. We are starting her off with simple tasks, to see what she can and cannot handle. Eventually, she may. That is when we shall proceed.

"When they think they have won, have rid themselves of their troubles, then we shall attack. We will terminate the Titans from our earth.

"Forever."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/8/2010, 5:21 pm

Jericoh had passed the time uneasily, occasionaly trying to drift off to an uneasy sleep but doing poorly in the venture. He looked out the tower windows, but there was nothing to be seen but pelting rain, obscuring his vision. It was disgustingly fitting- just as he couldn't see beyond a few feet in the rain, nobody could see beyond the obvious in this grim string of murders. After checking the security panel for the upteenth time, he sat in a chair glancing nervously at anything that moved...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/8/2010, 5:42 pm

Lacey rolled over, opening her eyes. "I'm hungry," she decided, nodding to herself. She kicked aside the sheets -sleeping with blankets was far too hot for her- and hopped out of the bed, tall, seldom used carpet soft on her bare feet.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/8/2010, 6:53 pm

Robin couldn't sleep at all. He just laid in bed, trying to catch sleep which avioded him everytime. Ever sense Titans were being killed he'd been like this. Tonight hadn't changed. Getting up, he grabbed his staff and put on his belt. Trust was rare at this time, and new people suddenly joining up didn't help that. One was for sure, he could trust that it would be a long night.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/8/2010, 7:40 pm

The assassin stealthily made her way to the ice bridge, a frown etching its way into her features as she arrived at the ice bridge. Obviously, it was half melted, having been there awhile. She'd need to be extremely careful as to not fall into the lake, soaking herself, her newly sharpened sword, and the next riddling note, safely hidden in her pocket. So I WILL be careful. she thought easily, even though she knew very well it was no simple task.

Gingerly, she took a step onto the ice. Her foot slipped, and she nearly fell, if not for righting herself at the last moment. A muffled scream caught in her throat, at the sudden shock of falling. She was pushing her luck now, holding back a fall and a scream.

She stepped back onto the ice.

Carefully, she leapt from ice block to ice block, sliding and falling onto the freezing ice several times. To her dismay, by then she was only halfway across. She held in a groan, and continued hopping.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/8/2010, 7:53 pm

Jericoh continued his pacing vigil, wearing a rut in the carpet of the floor. He was increasingly feeling nervous, and his psychic insight was giving him a really bad vibe. Those facters, combined with already being distraught and jumpy in the first place, made slepeing next to impossible. He wished he could see out the window to at least see the scenery of the city or the night sky to try and calm down, but the rain made that impossible. He let out a sigh and decided to at least compile himself long enough to get a drink of water, continuing to pace the floor as he held the cup.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next