DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

+4
The White Wolf
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - Page 3 Empty Re: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Post by Terra 4/8/2010, 8:52 pm

Jinx lay on the bed, her eyes closed, desperately trying to fall asleep; she just couldn't. Guilt and fear ran through her head endlessly as she got up and began to pace about the empty room. She then approached the window, and rested her face upon it, staring out into the dark abyss that was the storm. She then returned to bed, lay down once more, and pondered the future of the remaining Titans.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/8/2010, 9:15 pm

Jericoh figure dhe probably wasn't the only one sweating bullets, so he decided to see who else was up. he wandered down the halls, looking to see who was still up. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Jinx getting up then laying back down, so he decided to pop in. He knocked on the door, and scribbled the word 'hi' on his notepad.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/8/2010, 9:16 pm

Lacey looked in the freezer, stooped over halfway to see inside. "Hmm. No ice cream... no microwave meals... what to do, what to do?" Her eyes scanned the counter top. "Oh! Chocolate!" She darted over and grabbed the Hershey bar, pressing her fingers to it to freeze it solid. "Yummy!"
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/8/2010, 9:34 pm

Robin walked into the kitchen to grab the candy he'd left on the conter. He thought it would help him relax. Finally he was winding down. That was until he saw someone eating it. "Guess I'm not the only one having trouble sleeping." Robin said leaning on his staff.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 4/8/2010, 9:48 pm

Jinx jumped at the sound of the knock.
"Oh, just someone at the door..." she sighed to herself, as she got up and opened the door. Upon seeing the "hi" on Jericho's hand, Jinx giggled and replied, "Hey, having trouble sleeping, too?"
She then motioned him inside and offered him a seat.
"I dont know about you, but I've been freaking out.."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/8/2010, 9:58 pm

Jericoh scribbled the words 'Same here, been a rough few days for all of us' on his sketchpad and showed it to Jinx. He couldn't technically hold a conversation, but chatting calmed nerves, and he knew Jinx was probably more shook up than he was after loosing Kid Flash.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/9/2010, 4:34 pm

( Craaaaaap. I forgot it was raining and I'm the one who put that! DX Brain fart moment. )

The assassin was having a hard time crossing the water. The rain made blocks slippery, not that they already were from melting. And the rain only sped the melting process. "Oh forget it!" she finally shouted to no one in particular, not caring if anyone heard, even if they could over the thunder of the rain. She was already soaking wet from the rain, might as well swim! With that in mind, she jumped into the lake and began swimming to shore. So close. A good, what, 10 min. of swimming away?

She paddled faster.
------------------------------
Mas y Menos shuddered. So close. So close were either of them to death. And they didn't even know who. It may not be either of them. It may be Pantha. Maybe the note was a lie, meant to trick them into thinking it was them when they were after somebody else.

But why, then, were the other notes so incredibly accurate?

Not knowing is what scared them the most. Never knowing what minute would be your last. What breath would be the last you ever take. What words you'll say, only never to speak again. Through all those thoughts, Menos suddenly murmured a few simple words.

"Debo ir al cuarto de baño. " (I need to go to the bathroom.)
------------------------------------
Imprint fell asleep. Immediately. Whoever these guys were, they weren't after him. So, why not sleep for awhile? Maybe in the morning, there would be one less person to worry about. Oh, stop thinking like that, you jerk! he thought to himself. But that didn't stop his eyes from shutting as he lay on the softest bed he had in a long while.
--------------------------------------------
So, have any of you guessed the villains and assassin yet?
Hint: Assassin= OC from RP('s) I've been in. Villains= Straight from the show/comic.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/9/2010, 5:18 pm

Glacey looked over her shoulder at whoever had spoken. "Oh!" she said, seeing Robin's spiky-haired silhouette. She looked at the frozen chocolate in her hand, then back at him. "This was yours, wasn't it?" Not waiting for an answer, she bounded over to him and shoved the remainder of the candy bar into his hand. "I was just breaking pieces off; no ice cooties." She went back over to the counter and sat down. "So, what brings you down here so late?"
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/9/2010, 6:24 pm

(Blade and the Brother Hood of Evil?)
"Sleep isn't a fan of mine lately." Robin said sitting down next to her. "What about you?" He took a bite almost breaking a tooth on the frozen chocolate. "Uh, I take it you like frozen foods."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/9/2010, 7:05 pm

She giggled. "Nah, I just wake up in the middle of the night all the time." She cocked her head to the side. "Doesn't everyone like frozen food?"
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/9/2010, 7:23 pm

"For ice cream, and hot days. But not so cold you can't sink your teeth into." Robin replied able to melt off another bite. Then he wondered, "Hey, um Glacey was it? Do you not hang around people much? Or just were food is always frozen?" If she though everyone liked frozen food, then she either didn't or was raised far, far north.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/9/2010, 8:01 pm

"Um..." Glacey rubbed the back of her head. "It's sort of embarrassing, but, up until about ten, anything I touched for too long froze. I learned to control it better as I grew up, but I just got used to it, I guess." She wrinkled her nose. "Like how some people drink hot chocolate, even though it burns."
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/9/2010, 8:10 pm

"That's because it warms people up when they're cold. But I take it you don't get cold." Glacey seemed like Starfire, not much but hhim having to explian stuff, and her not seeming to get cold. He took a big bite out of the candy bar. So much for winding down.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/9/2010, 8:16 pm

Glacey looked at him blankly. "Getting... cold?" She kicked her legs back and forth, careful not to bang on the cupboard doors; the last thing the Titans needed was to be woken up to loud banging. "You mean, getting too hot, but, like.... backwards?"
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/9/2010, 10:20 pm

Robin nodded. This like talking to Starfire. "Yeah exactly like that. So if you don't feel cold, have you ever had a cold?" Now he was just trying to talk about somthing to make him fall asleep, or if Glacey was the one killing titans, he thought he would be stalling.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/10/2010, 5:53 am

(Sorry AB, I've been majorly busy all week Dx! Whats goin on right now?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/10/2010, 11:43 am

It's ok Karm! ^^ Guess I'll post a summary for everyone. Here goes...

All the Titans have gathered at Titans Tower, err, all the surviving ones at least. Jinx shared the note left at the latest death (Kid Flash), which stated the next one to go speaks Spanish, sending Mas, Menos and Pantha into a tizzy. The titans conversed over what to do next, the only thing they agreed on was to figure out who was next to at least keep them safe.

Meanwhile, my mystery villains conversed over when to strike next. They ended up explaining the reason behind their riddling notes was to give the heroes a false hope, until they were rid of all the Titans, sending that hope crashing down. I revealed several hints throughout the villain posts on who they may be, just to add some guess work for ya. ^.^

SO AFTER THAT, three new heroes -Glacey, who makes ice, Imprint, who can make an object hold an emotion, and Elavira who controls wind, as well as phasing through things and turning into a wolf- were introduced to the Titans, insisting they were there to help. Trust isn't an easy thing to gain, so many of the Titans are keeping a careful eye on them.

NOW its late at night(3 AM), a storm is raging outside, and some Titans are in an uneasy slumber, others are wide awake (You choose.) and chatting, while one of the villains is heading to the tower to commit the next murder.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/10/2010, 1:08 pm

"What you mean, like, getting sick?" She shook her head. "My momma was sick a lot, but I never was." She tipped her head to the side, tapping her chin. "Daddy said it's 'cause the germs don't like the cold. Never really made sense to me."
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/10/2010, 2:03 pm

Beast Boy walked wearily down the halls, hands shoved in his pockets, and a grim look on his face. He just couldn't sleep. He didn't want to sleep. He couldn't get the images of his dead friends out of his head. They kept on replaying, like some sort of sick slideshow, over and over again. As he wlked, he came across Raven's door. Thinking about it for a moment, he decided to see if she was up. "Raven?" he knocked. "You awake?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/10/2010, 3:09 pm

Robin nodded. "Were you born with your powers then?" He went to take another bite of the candy bar, only to find he had already eaten it.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/10/2010, 5:00 pm

She nodded. "Close enough to it, anyway. I don't remember back that far," she giggled. "Lucky for me and my family, they're immune to my power; otherwise I'd've been one lonely baby." She looked at her hand, growing a thin ice cube on her palm. "'Cause, you know, babies get held a lot."
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/10/2010, 6:01 pm

"Oh nothing.." Beast Boy said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Just.. Ya know." he tried to hide his emotions. "Were you sleeping?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/10/2010, 6:09 pm

(Was that a flub? XD!!!)

"Wait." Beast Boy paused. "We're going after The Riddler?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/10/2010, 6:20 pm

"Oh right.." Beast Boy said, hiding Robins batcom. that he had taken earlier that month to play with. "The next speaks a Spanish trill. Whats a trill? A train treadmill? "
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/10/2010, 6:28 pm

(Did you just figure that out!?!? WIN SHADOW!! XD!!! If you're right o_o)

Beast Boy's eyes went wide in pure horror. "Oh crud! Dude, we gotta find them!!" he whipped out his communicator. "Mas! Menos! Where are you?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next