DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 20 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 2:08 pm

"That isn't suggested, given the current state of your condition." He told her
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 2:10 pm

"Not my problem." Karmy said, starting to walk out the door. "If I die, I would care less. You'll probably kill me anyways." she still didn't trust him. "You can't stop me.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 2:14 pm

Dick turning back to his computer and stashing the shirt away, he began typing. "I'm not trying to. Alice is."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 2:21 pm

"C'mon, don't talk like that. If anything happened to you, who else would I go back to destroy Tokyo with?" She said, ignoring Comments about anyone stopping her- she thought she made it clear that as long as she had a say in it, Karmy could do what she wanted when she wanted, and she would consume anyone that said otherwise.

Slade's spider-like body wormed it's way out of his big mechanical carapace. To be a guest in his own body was... unusual, plus the body could only go for so long before it needed to be charged anyways- he didn't design these drones for longevity. He scampered over to where Mame wwas, as he was simply too fond of his usual perch atop her head to pass the opportunity up. He knew it wouldn't be all too long before they got back to Gotham....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 2:31 pm

"Come on Cy." Karmy said slinging an arm around her shoulder for support. "I don't think we're fit for the mansion life." It was Karmy's turn to leave Alice even though deep down inside, she didn't want to.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 2:35 pm

[control of my characters goes to whoever needs 'em 'till 2morrow >_>]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 3:01 pm

Alice walked up to Batman, "She left?" Alice asked him. "You want me to go looking for her?" Batman responded. "No, she'll come back when sh*t hits the fan." Alice pondered. "Plus, we have her shirt." Batman added. "And we have that." Alice agreed sadly.

Cyborg got another answering machine. "Hey Batman, I know you're there!" There was a silence, Raven had her hand on her cheek resting her head. "C'mon Batman! Your phone is built into your cowl!" He said pacing back and forth. "Doesn't this sound familiar?" Raven asked still sarcastically, totally not referring to their first episode. "Fine then! I don't wanna talk yo stank ass!" Cyborg yelled. "That's new." Raven muttered. He was about to hang up when Batman answered. "You rang Cy?" He asked.

"Yo Batman! We haven't talked in forever! We even sent Raven down to meet up with you, don't you remember?"
"Things happen to slip my mind when I'm getting chased for a murder I didn't commit."
"We had it scheduled dude, Raven said she didn't see yo face once!"
"I apologize. I'm busy trying to save my daughter, can we talk later?"
"You have a daughter? Starfire came back?"
"What? No! Nicole! Starfire is a Queen now."
"Oh she got married?"
"She has to serve her planet Cy."
"Man, what happened to you two?"

There was a silence over the phone. Then Batman finally said, "Things change."

Cyborg looked over to Raven, the back to the phone, "You wanna talk to Raven?" He asked. "Yeah, hand the phone over to her." Batman requested. Cyborg unhooked his arm and gave it to Raven. "Oh how kind of you." Raven said holding his chunky metallic arm.

"Hey Batman, enjoying your time?"
"I'm sorry about not getting together Raven, things have been hectic."
"So I noticed, anyway, if you ever need any help we're a call away."
"Speaking of help, how's Tim?"
"Red Robin? Well he's no Dick Grayson, but he'll do."
Batman laughed. "I'm sorry though, truly. I was hoping we could see each other again."
"Some other time Batman." She sighed. "Some other time."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/21/2010, 3:30 pm

Mame had been taken aback by the sudden change, he'd send her into a seizure if he didn't take it easy and stop changing so rapidly! The blond didn't move as the spindly creature propped himself up on her head, settling in for the ride. She looked over at the empty body and felt a weak pang of pity, it not an emotion she was used to.

She pouted at it, crinkling her nose as she hugged her knees to her chest, arms wrapped about them to steady her hunched form as the cargo that wasn't tied down shifted about the quacking trolly. She as eager, she wanted Gotham back like a scorned lover, she missed the dark polluted sky and the familiar cityscape. Mame would dare to say she even missed Arkham, it had become her home after two years, she missed her TV and three square meals a day, she even missed Dr.Leland and Steve the cranky orderly. But she had new family now, she'd have to look for more to add to her collection. But only if Slade said it was ok.

Mame needed help, her plan before had been intricate and successfully for on hold via the appearance of Slade, she needed to tell him about it! She grinned, it had been a stroke of genius on her part, but perhaps....she'd need to ask him some questions first, she loved Slade but she wasn't sure if she should trust him yet.

" Slade? Can you tell me about you? You weren't always a spider beetle bug right? I wanna know"

The buggish mentor rested his belly against her ruffled messy hair and clicked one sharp limb against his platting, thinking that perhaps telling her everything was a bit too much, more then a bit! He was no open book! But to ease her apparently distraught mind some unimportant information wouldn't hurt to tell.

" Well my dear, I was a mercenary known as Deathstroke, I fought against the Titans during my time as a...human"
" So you WERE a person before...whatever happened happened?"
"...Yes..."
" You don't want to talk about it?"
"Not particularly"
"Oh...Ok"

Mame huffed at him and hugged her knees tighter, pressing her chin and mouth into the back of her knees, inhaling the scent of mens body spray and oil that coated the fabric of her jump suit. Men were impossible, a enigma she'd have to figure out eventually, but for now, immature awkward silences was all the bemused spider was getting out of her.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/21/2010, 5:16 pm

(Ah! I missed all the epic!)

Ivy sighed, settling back into the tree. Some things never changed, she was always more comforted outside in a tree than inside a mansion, even with Zero. Her head clunked against the tree trunk, her arms folded around herself. Thoughts clunked through her head.

Karmy had done it, but she didn't mean to. That was forgiven, easily. Mad Hatter, now he will have his butt kicked. Batman was...well, Batman. They'd all catch up with Mad Hatter. But what about Poison Ivy? And Riddler? And Scarecrow? And....

She sighed again, closing her eyes and leaning back against the tree trunk.
---
Astro lightly knocked on the warehouse door. "Excuse me." he called. "I would like to join you, and assist in capturing the Batman." Silence. "I don't want any of the money! You may keep all of it! Please, allow me to join you."

Ever polite, he waited for a response. Shifted his weight from foot to foot. Bore holes into the door with his eyes. "Hello?" he asked, fearing they may have left the warehouse.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 7:09 pm

(Hey uhh just letting everyone know; the events of the attack on Wintergreen, the recovery of the members of the Batman Family, the discussions and arguments all occurred IN the BATCAVE, not inside Wayne Manor. The second floor of The Batcave [or Batbunker since its more like a bunker than a cave] is basically another home, complete with a dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. There are five floors of the Batcave.)

A muffled voice came from the other side of the door. "Riddle me this, OW! Hey!" "Enough of your frivolous babbling! Either open the door or not!" Other voices of bickering could be heard, when finally the doors to the warehouse swung wide-open. "You're new in town, aren't you?" The Riddler asked smiling devilishly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 9:44 pm

Before anyone could see Alice cry, she ran out of the Batcave. Looking around to make sure no one was around she placed an arm at tree, sulked her head and wailed. She cried for what seemed like hours. Then, she cried some more.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 9:50 pm

"Hiya Alice." came a voice behind Alice. She spun around to see Caspian and Dawn. "Everything ok?" Caspian asked and sat down against one of the opposing trees. He pulled out his guitar and strummed it slowly. "Crying is never fun."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 10:34 pm

Zero paced about the halls restlestly. Ivy was having an outdoors moment, Luna and John where flirting shamelessly, Batman was doing.... whatever it was he did, Alice, Karmy and Cyrah had all taken off, and Dad was Itoff soemwhere, still hung over and probably miserable and cranky. That really left....
Nadda. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. Zero despised being alone, but he really couldn't do much about it...

Cyrah and Karmy continued to walk, Cyrah not saying much, but Karmy not really saying much either. "Hey, you know if you need to vent or anyhting i'm here for 'ya, right?" She said to her with concern. It killed her to see soemoen she cared about like a sister like this.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 10:35 pm

Confused and embarrassed to being caught crying she tried to stop quickly, wiping her tears she looked at the couple with utter confusion. "Who,- who are you? How do you know my name?" She asked, sniffling. She showed defensiveness and vulnerability in her body language.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 10:40 pm

"I know Cy." Karmy said, her head starting to hurt. "It's just.. Seriously, after everything that's happened. I'm not sure I can face them anymore." she wanted to lay down but, her pride got in the way.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/21/2010, 10:42 pm

Ivy noticed Alice cry and the newcomers arrive from the tree. The branch she sat upon went floppy, drooping to the ground and allowing her to slide to the bottom. Once there, she placed a reassuring hand on Alice's shoulder, and a curious eye at the strangers.

"Hi there." She greeted brightly, hoping the happiness would spread to Alice. A small part of her felt she shouldn't be barging in, but hey, she was there.
---
Astro eyed the villains. "Y-Yes, I'm new in town." His face drooped slightly. He was so confused. Was it..."That obvious?" he asked with a small embarrassed glance.
In their odd apparel, it was apparent to him they weren't ordinary civilians. And since it wasn't halloween, not trick or treaters either. Either villains, or heroes. And if they're after Batman, they must be heroes. Right? Right.

He smiled.
----
Poison Ivy turned. She said nothing. The newcomer hadn't said much, but he already appeared to be the kind of mindless pawn they could use to their advantage. And, even better, he didn't want a cent of the money. A small smirk was on her face as she watched the boy get acquainted with the others.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 10:47 pm

Caspian and Dawn laughed. "How could we NOT know who you are Alice!?" Caspian said, still strumming his guitar. The beats that he created were soothing, relaxing in a sense. "Karmy always talked about you whenever she was with us. You really made an impact on that kids life Alice." Dawn said, swaying to the beats. They were'nt even all that startled when Ivy came up. "Hiya there Ivy!'

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 5/21/2010, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 10:48 pm

"Hey, come on, don't be so hard on yourself- you didn't do anyhting wrong. Really, who would look at you differently? Z, Luna and Ivy were your temmates, they understand. Dad and me, we both know you did nothing wrong either. And Batman and Alice are usually on about soemhting anyways, but they're your friends also. I'm sure nobody thinks bad of you back there for any of this." Cyrah told Karmy, trying her hardest to be reasuring. She noticed Karmy having a rough time moving about, so she took Karmy's arm and put it around her metalic shoulders for Karmy to use her as a crutch.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/21/2010, 10:54 pm

Ivy was taken aback by them knowing her name, just as Karm was. "Um, hi there people-who-know-my-name-but-I-don't-know-their's." She smiled. Inwardly, she kicked herself afterwards. How many times had she saved the city with Zero and Luna? No wonder they knew her name!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 11:03 pm

Alice was also confused. "Wait so... You guys are, the uhh.. Insomniacs or whatever?" Alice asked confused, she wanted to pick Ivy up and run to the Batcave. This was getting way too creepy way too fast.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 11:13 pm

"Yep. We're the Insomnios." Caspian grinned., still strumming his guitar. "I'm gonna guess that Karmy has... talked about us?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 11:17 pm

"Minimally. Only as much to know you raised her." Alice said crossing her arms. "What are you doing here?" She was now concerned, no longer vulnerable, she was confident she could take on hippies if needed.

The Riddler laughed, "Oh man! Anyone who comes knocking at these doors" he said literally pointing at the doors, "are obviously new in town." The Riddler twisted around gleefully. "You like riddles kid?" He asked him as he was invited in, passing the Scarecrow, who merely grunted at him, followed The Riddler in. "Well before you answer that question, let me ask you this; why did you come to us? That's a riddle I can't seem to figure out on my own. No! Wait in fact, give me a clue! Don't tell me, I can do it." He smiled at him as The Scarecrow closed the doors.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 11:29 pm

(Why would you wanna beat up hippies D:!!!)

"Chill dude." Dawn said leaning against the tree. "We're just here to help. Well, I am. Caspian was just bored. We just heard about the little fiasco that happened at the mansion. I can heal the people who get hurt. Only if they want me to of course."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/21/2010, 11:31 pm

Ivy couldn't believe her ears. A healer, now that may come in handy later! But she knew better than to speak out with Alice looking so , er, defensive. She smiled at the two hippies, even holding up a small hand peace sign, but kept quiet.
---
Astro allowed himself to be lead in. "So, do you want the hint or not?" he asked the Riddler, clearly confused.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/22/2010, 12:00 am

Alice's heart nearly stopped. "You can heal... Nicole and Wintergreen?" She asked. Thinking a little more, Alice perked up, "Also one of my friends, she's like a sister to me now. SWAT came and beat her with clubs.... Can you heal her also?" She asked in high hopes.

The Riddler laughed at Astro, "Yeah! Give me a hint! I bet ya I can figure it out. C'mon! Try me!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next