DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 27 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 5/24/2010, 10:42 pm

Metalo's foot came smashing where Alice had been only seconds before. "Good, I would have been dissapointed if it were THAT easy." Metalo said. "But come on, what chance do you have against ME?" He asked, firing his radiation beams again.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/24/2010, 10:50 pm

"Hey Cy?" Karmy said walking up to her. "I'll be back in a bit mkay?" she laid a hand on her shoulder. "Gotta go take care of something real quick.. But look what I found in my bag!" she whipped out a game boy cartridge. "Pokemon Yellow Version! I'll love you even more if you can install that in your systems. I'll be back in a bit!" she tossed the game to cyrah and portaled to the location Zero had given her.

She appeared just in time to tackle Alice out of the way of the beams. "Wow Al, that was a close one."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/24/2010, 10:57 pm

"Oh my god!" Alice screamed out of the sudden randomness that was Karmy. "I was about to dodge that!" Alice complained, "Crud!" Another beam came hurling toward them. "Hey do you still have any sticky grenades we can use on this guy?!" She asked Karmy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/24/2010, 11:01 pm

"Hm more arrive, like cattle to the slaughterhouse." Corben sneered, eyeing Karmy, Alice, and Zero as he warped in himself. "Makes no difference- one or one million, your fate is going to be the same!" He barked, black cables shooting from his body and ensnaring Alice's wrecked car. The appendages made quick work of the car and dragged the paices to their master, seemingly abosrbing the steel into his body. His armor became twisted and hellish, appearing dark and skeletal. All manner of new weapons developed- missile tubes, machine guns, even a pair of wristblades formed, his body incresing several feet in size. "Come on, show me watcha' got!" He barked, taking a mostrous lunge, blades posed to strike...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/24/2010, 11:13 pm

"No.." Karmy said backing up as Corben grew more massive. "But! I do have.." she rooted around in her bag. "A grenade." she reached in again. "Glue of doom. Damn I'm almost empty. I need to make some more soon." one more time. "Oh and a bat." she held out the items. "I think we can make something with this!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/24/2010, 11:35 pm

"Also..." Alice said backing up, "I think it would be a great time to call in for back up.." Alice was prepared to dodge, she looked at Zero in the if-you-can-turn-this-guy-into-a-cotton-candy-monster-do-it type of face. She wasn't completely familiar with Zero as a hero or his powers but anything to keep her from the constant attacks that Metalo was fleshing out, each one sounding and looking more dangerous than the last. "What can stop this guy?! All I did was bump into him with my car!!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/25/2010, 7:31 am

(Posting today will be scarce till tonight so Karmy control goes up to Red and Mercy if y'all need her o_O)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 8:05 am

[Gotcha' Karms]

Zero caught Alice's look, however he hardly had time to beging generating a technique before Metalo brought one of his blades crashing down where he was mere secodns before. "A midnight rider.... Just what I wanted!" Metalo hissed, firing Missiles at Zero. The good part was he was now fully ignoring Alice and Karmy; the bad news was that Zero was running about like a chicken with his head cut off as Metalo basically tried to baptise him in rockets.

[Remember, his big bad plan is to off the riders, so he'll shoot at them before the others]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/25/2010, 9:11 am

(you guys are probably fighting metalo on the street somewhere so im probably just gonna spy on the fight a bit or jump in)

A loud sound of explosions and scrunching metal rang through Crimson's ear as he was running home. "What now?!" Crimson said to himself and knowing he shouldn't leave this unchecked, ran twards the source of the noise. when he saw the source of the noise an saw it was a fight, he thought it was best to not get involved. "Whoa...." Crimson said as he was peaking from behind a crushed car, "This looks intense!".

And then he stepped on a peice of broken glass with a loud crunch.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/25/2010, 10:40 am

"Hey Gigantor!" Karmy called getting Metalo's attention. Alice threw the hot grenade up, covered in Glue of Doom. "Batter up!" Alice said smiling as Karmy hit the grenade, huring towards Metalo.

"I don't know if we should just wait for them to attack us, or we should go after them." Dick said crossing his arms. A distress call rang through the Batcave. "Trouble!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 11:15 am

Metalo didn't notice the grenade hurl at him untill it was pasted to his arm. The explosion knocked him down, but not for long- the servos on his arm were adjusted by black cables, similar to the ones that absorbed the car. He got back to his feet, undautned. "Is THAT your best? I fight Superman himself for my morning excersize- you will have to do better than something as feeble as THAT to impress me!" Be boasted.

Zero landed near Alice in Karmy. "Of all of the villains you could have pissed off in this city, why didja' have to piss off HIM?" Zero grumbled, his clothes mildly singed from doging the missiles.

[Metallo likes to monlouge- if you get him going, you can't shut him up easily...]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/25/2010, 11:33 am

Crimson stood dead still and did one peek to see if anyone noticed him. "whew.....they are being too loud to notice me" Crimson said. He then stopped to listen to metalo monlouge. "Sweet....caught him monlouging!" Crimson exclaimed. "Ill just fire off a small shot to get in a hit.

Crimson jumped out from his cover and fired a thin red beam right at metalo's torso.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 11:38 am

Metalo turned slowly to the scource of the beam. "Why did you think that was a good idea... I mean WHY?" He asked. He fired a deadly radiation burst at the nuisance.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/25/2010, 11:49 am

"Holy....." Crimson said as he saw the massive blast heading for him. He then pulled up a dark red barrier to attempt to block the blast. "lets see what you got!" Crimson shouted as he braced his barrier for the impact. sence the blast was of radiation, Crimson wasn't sure how long he could keep his shield up. the radiation impact would surely not allow him to block the blow unscaved.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/25/2010, 12:46 pm

"He destroyed my car! You think I wanted to run over him?" Alice asked flipping through her swiss army knife, Karmy then handed her a sledge hammer. "It has a +2 against giant evil robots." Karmy explained as Alice—who was still in her civilian clothes—grasped onto the large hammer. "Fine, lets do this." Alice said holding the sledge hammer and running to Metalo ready to strike.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 12:57 pm

Metalo glanced at the approaching Alice and Karmy. "knives and Hammers? Knives and Hammers?! What, is your funding so bad you can't get a proper gun?" Metalo mocked. he extended his wristblades. "I said you would need something impressive to beat me- and that ain't it!" Metalo barked, taking a wild swing at Alice...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/25/2010, 1:32 pm

"You want a better gun?!" Karmy shouted and portaled behind Metallo. "I'll give you a better gun!" and she reached into her bag and pulled out a rocket launcher. "It took me 2 months just to get this thing! You have no idea what I had to do to get one rocket!" she pulled out the ammo, loaded it, aimed and fired straight into Metallos back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 2:01 pm

The force of the blast tore off a lot of the metal plating on Metalo's back. "There, now THAT'S more like it!" He barked, not acting as injured as he really was. He knew, however, that he needed to absorb more machinery if they were going to use bazookas on him. He settled for shooting a radiation burst at Karmy, looking around for something to absorb...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/25/2010, 2:34 pm

(sorry, short itouch posts)

Karmy portaled out of the way, still holding onto the weapon. "Last one.." she muttered from her hiding spot. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her last rocket out and loaded into the weapon. "I was saving this for the Burning Man finale but this seems more fitting!" she perched the launcher on top of hiding spot, aimed at the knees of Metallo and fired.

(
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/25/2010, 2:58 pm

10:12 am
November 9, 2031
Morning Rain

"Oh come on Karmy! You give me a sledge hammer and save the rockets to yourself?" Alice asked dodging attacks and using the hammer to perry oncoming blows. Then the explosion from the rocket came booming through the streets. Thank god it was empty. When the smoke lifted emerged Metalo, "Aw crud! What's going to stop this guy?" Alice complained.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 3:40 pm

"Gwah ha ha! Is THAT your best!?" Metalo asked snideley, plowing through the smoke, seemingly undaunted. Zero hammered him with red energy blasts, but to no avail. "Dammit- we just don't have anything powerful enough to hit him with!" Zero said in frustration. He took out his headpeice and hit the distress button, hoping for some back-up....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/25/2010, 3:45 pm

Mame stared up into the robotic face, her face going blank as she sorta just paused. She hadn't panicked that badly had she? Way to embarrass herself! The blond averted her eyes, she had expected to get beaten, not scolded, people hadn't used words with her in a long time, mostly because she couldn't register them in her drugged state.

The psychopath gulped slowly and swallowed down her fright and panic, looking back to Slade and nodding firmly.

" I'm not used to things changing so quickly, or not being on drugs.......I'll take some time to get used to things but I...Will try to make sure these attacks happen when we are not in a compromising position"

An explosion could be heard off in the distance, and for a moment the girls eyes darted to the direction, before jerking back in place by force, Mame had to be good for Slade! She couldn't afford to be incompetent.

" I cannot promise they will not happen...I'm sorry.....It's part of.....what they diagnosed me with"
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/25/2010, 3:52 pm

Alice had called in the Batman a while ago, it would take a little while for them to get there, she decided not to chicken out anymore, letting out a battle cry she ran for Metallo and swung the sledge hammer as hard as she could to his head. The vibrations from the attack shook her arms until the sledge hammer dropped to the floor. "Oh boy.." She uttered—as she was—right in front of Metallo...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 4:07 pm

Metalo reeled from the hsock, but only for a moment. "ugh..... little brat! Die in a heap at my feet, peice of trash!" He barked, and the panels on his chest swung open to reveal his kryptonite core. With focus, a stream of deadly radiation blasted at Alice...
[Hmmm, Kryptonite core...................]

Slade grunted. She was in Arkahm, of COURSE she wasn't going to be the staple of mental health. He should have seen it coming, but nonetheless, it was a nonexistant obstacle. And the sounds of the fight was most enticing. "Just keep a reign on yourself my dear." Slade said as he put her on the ground, and made hsiw ay towards where the fight was occuring.

When the two arrived, Slade noticed- to his great amusement- three people he activeley despised, getting taken for a pain-train ride by Metallo. "My my, interesting..." he said, watching Corben prepare to fire his deadly Kryptonite cannon at Alice....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/25/2010, 4:28 pm

With no time to dodge, she closed her eyes ready to embrace death when deus machina! Batman tackled her out of the way at the very last second. "You alright?" He asked letting her go to her feet. "I'm fine, what are we going to do about Metallo?" Alice asked him. Batgirl and Robin showed up on the scene, police sirens could be heard. "It looks like we have to cheese it pretty soon." Batgirl warned. "It's not good for you to be out in broad daylight!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next