DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+3
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
7 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 17 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 12:44 am

Barbara glared at Cyborg and Raven. "What?" Cyborg asked genuinely confused. Raven was the one to elbow Cyborg this time.

"Shut the hell up you stupid motherfucker!" Alice spat in Dick's face.
"Alice get a hold of yourself!!" Alice said gripping on to her shoulders.
"I just.. I-.." Alice fell to her knees crying. "I'm just so worried."

A skeleton hand slowly emerged from the grass and grabbed Karmy by her leg. "I am your father.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 12:50 am

Karmy looked over at the skeletal hand, unphased. "No you're not.." she replied dully, and laid her head back down. "My father's dead."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 8:05 am

"Look I know your concern for Karmy but you can't do that. Ever. Next time you should encourage her to eat."
"I just said that she wasn't going to eat no matter what anyone said."
"Nevertheless, you don't do that. Got it? Are we clear?"

Alice broke eye contact and looked down. "Hey, c'mon. Let's go back in." Dick encouraged. "Give me a minute." She sniffed. "Okay, I'll wait here for you then."

""What?! I'm a freaking walking skeleton! Scream! Run away! Do something!" The Skeleton begged.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 8:49 am

Karmy couldn't help but feel saddened by this. "Trust me mister skeleton guy," she sighed. "If I could, I would be screaming my hearts content out right now.." she lifted her head and looked at the hallucination. "Think you can just, go away?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/8/2010, 9:01 am

[gonna b out more or less all day, control to who needs it]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 8/8/2010, 10:47 am

Crimson saw the batplane land ontop of the tower but he was too busy making the last few steps across the water to the island to notice. "Finally....i made it." Crimson said, gasping for breath. Crimson took one big gulp, walked to the door of the titans tower, and walked inside.

Crimson took one look around the enterance then he called out: "Hello? anyone here? i was wondering if anyone here knew something about the Midnight riders?"
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 11:01 am

[Corv, I'll PM you.]

Alice stood there crying in front of Dick for what seemed like half an hour, Barbara came from out the double doors. "Hey, we heard the screamintg stop and thought you guys are okay now." Barbara said walking up to them. F*ck.. This is just... Alice thought leaning back against the Hall's walls. "We're fine." Alice said wiping away the last of her tears. "Okay, c'mon... they're waiting for us."

The skeleton looked at Karmy and leaned back. "Fine." He said "I'll just go back where I came from. Gets lonely.. Down there. Y'know. In hell. Thought it would be nice to catch up with my biological daughter who's a crazy psychopathic murdering hippie every now and then. But oh well... Bye now." He began to walk away. "I'm leaving.." He said turning back slightly. "I'm really going now.. Bye." He continued walking away. "I'm serious this time! I'm going forever!" He said still walking away. "I mean it!" He whipped around walking backwards. For a minute Karmy stood there in a daze leaning against the wall, then all of a sudden the skeleton came from behind the wall. "Hey you wouldn't happen to have any toothpaste would you?" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 11:11 am

"No.. All my stuff is in Caseys bag.." Karmy sighed and sat down. "Wish I had some glue to shut your trap. Why do you need toothpaste anyways?" she asked. Might as well make nice nice with the hallucination since it was the only thing that wasn't forcing her to do anything. "Not like your breath can smell any better.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 11:20 am

The Skeleton sat next to Karmy and began to explain why he wanted toothpaste. "Well when your flesh is rotted soap doesn't do too well, so toothpaste is the closest thing to soap. So I know you have one of those nifty subspace bags with a large capacity. Thought you might have some toothpaste."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 11:26 am

"Well that's where you're wrong, Mister Skeleton guy." Karmy grumbled and rested her head one her knees. " I don't have one of those bag's on me. Mine was stolen by a one eyed asshole, my fault though. Always is.." she turned to look at the skeleton. "So, besides toothpaste, why are you here. You were trying to kill me the last time I saw you. Jerk."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 11:49 am

Before Alice, Dick and Barbara could open the door Cyborg bursted out of the door along with everyone else. "We got an intruder alert!" Cyborg informed. Unauthorized personnel was strictly forbidden in Titan's Tower. "Crap! Hold on! We're not in our costumes!" Dick called to the heroes dashing to the front. "C'mon down when you're dressed then!" Red Robin yelled back running down the halls. Dick and Barbara looked at Alice, "I'll see you guys down." She said waving and running off following them.

"Portable Batsuit it is." Dick said to Barbara, she nodded and the both took out a small suitcase and opening it up, in no time, they was dressed in a monotone batsuit that covered their entire face, Barbara. "Lets roll!" She smiled under the mask and they both took off.

Downstairs the large team already beat the crap out of Crimson and tied him up. "So apparently when Robin left the Tower to write in her journal she forgot to lock the door giving this bozo a free ticket in." Cyborg explained slapping the back of Crimson's head; duct tape covered his mouth. "Yeah, said something about looking for the Midnight Riders." Cassius said. Just then Zero made his way to the entrance. "Present! Did we get him?" He asked. "Oh right... he's blind." Red Robin noted. "What I don't understand is why he's looking for The Midnight Riders in Titan's Tower." Cyrah said scratching her head. "Who are the Midnight Riders?" Rose whispered to Cyrah, "Oh,they're my bro, his girlfriend, and another friend. That Luna chick." Cyrah whispered back. "So he's a spy?" Batman asked. "Most likely; thats what I deduce at least." Red Robin agreed, his arms crossed. "He wasn't much of a threat, didn't fight back much." Red Robin devilishly smiled. "Interrogation?" Raven asked cracking her knuckles. "Have fun with it." Batman said as Raven smiled that same evil smile when she was about to fix Red X. "C'mon you..." She said dragging him to the interrogation room where they once interrogated brushogun's minion.

"Hey is that anything to say to your father?! Without me, you won't exist!" The Skeleton screamed crossing his arms and pouting as best he could without lips. "If you don't like me so much why did you come back?" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 11:59 am

"Because, I expected you to be dead and quiet.." Karmy hissed and stood up. "You weren't my father anyways, my biological one yes, but Richard will always be my father." she started to walk around in large circles, trying to get warm. Like all the other hallucinations, the skeleton followed her. "Why am I even arguing with you again?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 12:05 pm

"Hey I see you're hungry. The way you're walking. Your stomach is empty." The Skeleton mentioned. "There's some rabbits that you can catch by the forest about a mile west from here. I can teach you to rig a trap." The Skeleton offered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 12:14 pm

Karmy stopped and looked up at the skeleton. "If you were really my father, you would know that I would never do that..." she said dully, not able to express a lot of emotion. "If you don't like me being a vegan, well you can just suck it." she turned around and continued walking.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 12:16 pm

"Oh my god.. my daughter is a vegan?! How on earth did that happen? What type of hippie mind f*ck did those bastard parents do to you?" The Skeleton asked flabbergasted.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 8/8/2010, 12:26 pm

"Whoa!" Crimson said as he saw Nicole trying to paste him to the wall with a kick. Crimson bought up an shield of red energy and watched in terror as the girl's kick left a massive crack in his shield. "I'm not here to cause any trouble! i'm just looking for someone who knows the midnight riders!"
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 12:34 pm

Karmy ignored the horrible remarks he had said about her. A lot of people seemed to be doing that a lot lately.. "Just go away... If you're my dad, you would accept me no matter what." she pulled the hood over her head again.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 12:35 pm

"I do accept you. I don't accept your choices. You gotta eat." The Skeleton said finally disappearing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 12:42 pm

"Yeah.. Like I'm gonna take advice from the man who was trying to kill me.." Karmy suddenly felt very lonely so she decided to head towards another familiar part of the area. A little over an hour later, she plopped down on the cliff side that over looked the ocean and the city. She had come here after finding out that Casey had been killed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 4:55 pm

"Nice view ain't it short stuff?" Alice asked, her fists resting above her hips, standing behind Karmy. "Is this the place you were picked up by a band of wild hippies?" She asked walking closer to her and kneeling.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 5:11 pm

Karmy didn't bother turning around, she already knew that it wasn't the real Alice. After many hallucination trips, she had gotten better good at telling what was real and what was a hallucination. Considering the cause of the hallucination of course. "Yeah, almost 10 years ago. Why are you here?" she asked, getting right down to business.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 5:16 pm

Alice slapped Karmy in the back of her head. It hurt. A lot. "What do you mean what am I doing here? I'm your best friend. We look out for each other." Alice sneered. "I'm the one trying to keep you healthy!" Alice said jabbing her thumb to her own chest. "Why do you think chickens lay eggs?" She questioned her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 6:33 pm

Karmy was surprised by the pain in the back of her head and she had to turn around to see that it truly was an hallucination. The pain must have just been in her head, like everything else. "If you only knew why... Which you do since you're an projection of my mind or whatever." she turned back to the mid morning view of the city. "They lay egg's to give life." she said in her own opinion. "You obviously think differently, eh?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/8/2010, 6:58 pm

"Nope! I don't think any differently from you Karmy. They lay eggs to give life." Alice agreed. "But I chellenge you. What if the purpose of the life they give is life for you?" Alice asked sternly. She looked dead into Karmy's eyes, cold almost chilling eyes. "Say no one ever ate eggs ever, what would happen to all the chickens? They'd over populate cause chickes lay so many eggs. What do you think I was doing back at Titans Tower?" She asked. "Why did you think I did that? To spite you?" Blood began leaking from her ears and nose.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/8/2010, 7:05 pm

"I've obviously thought of that since you're saying that." Karmy continued to grumble. "But you know I've made my choice about what I eat, and I'm not going to change that, not even my hallucinations can." she looked up at Alice with dull eye's. "Since you're a figment of my imagination, you should understand." she said in a pained voice. "What's with the blood?" she asked, only half curious. If it was the real Alice, she'd be more concerned.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next