DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Litmus incident

+2
Fishing4Infinity
redeagle321
6 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Litmus incident - Page 10 Empty Re: The Litmus incident

Post by Vandal 10/6/2010, 12:52 pm

"Oh great we have the unstable one as our leader. Screw it, I'll stick to the main mission." Reaper scoffed. "Looks like you guys would be needing an extra hand anyway." He said cross armed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/6/2010, 3:38 pm

"And You're just textbook case stability." Backarat said in his standard 'holier than thou' sarcastic voice. "Behave." Cassius threatened, pointing a threatening finger at Backarat. "So everyone Knows where they're headed?" Cassius asked, making sure everyone knew where they wanted to go.

Sure. 10 in ur time sound good?
Zero hit send. He knew Lu lived in a different time zone, so planning things around her schedule worked better.

Jacob was suprised to see Robert driving up, he was expected him to be inside. "Bosswoman told me to come out here- yours seemed to have like, poped in during a big case going on or something and nearly got in the crossfire. She sent me to keep an eye on things." He said, making sure ot be scant on the details- he wasn't sur ehow much fo the investigation the President wanted to be told......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 10/6/2010, 11:03 pm

Dani gave an uneasy smile. She didn't know Dommino too well, and had grown used to thinking of Cassius as their leader. In fact, she had observed her teammates enough to have their base personality trait figured. At least, the way they come off to her. Leader. Stubborn. Total a--. Easygoing. Shy.....

Of her teammates, Cassius-As rude and frank as he was- was by far the one she trusted most as a leader.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 10/6/2010, 11:55 pm

"I'm just following orders, Reaper." Dommino hissed at him. "If you don't feel like doing that, then I'm sure Cassius would be soooo happy about that." she said sarcastically as she made sure the sniper was detained. "And what? Do you not trust me as a leader? Am I not good enough for you? Not even gonna trust me."

In a blink of an Robert had kicked open the front door to his own house and rushed in, leaving Jacob to come in on his own. "Karmy?!" he rushed around looking for her until he found her and Jaime fast asleep on the couch. Jaime looked like he was resting peacefully, but not Karmy. Tears were streaming down her face and she whimpered in her sleep. Casey was sitting close by, but stood up when his father rushed in. Robert stood at the door way, staring at his family for a moment before walking in. "Case?" he looked at his eldest son. "Yes sir?" Casey responded. "Put your brother to bed, alright? I'll take care of your mom."

Casey nodded his head and gently picked up Jaime, so as to not wake either of them up, and left the room. Robert quietly slid onto the couch and picked up his slumbering wife, holding her close. Unconsciously, literally, Karmy buried her face in Roberts chest while she slept, muffled whimpers were heard. Robert didn't want to wake her, he just wanted to make her feel safe for know, he could only imagine what sort of dreams she was having after today's events.

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/7/2010, 4:49 pm

"Hey, calm down killer. I'm SURE he didn't mean anything by it." Cassius said, resting his eyes on Reaper in a 'really? REALLY?' fashion. "Now IF you are all QUITE done, we need to pick up the vehicles back at Ali-"

Jenga didn't even HEAR the rest of it- he was going down the road allready.

Backarat rubbed his temples. If ALL our missions turn into these debates, I'm thinking two words: department ransfer....." Backarat mumbled as he turned to follow the galavanting fool in the spikey armor that he beleived Alice would soon be smacking......

Jacob, feeling awkward as a third wheel, decided to just mosey on in and stand awkwardly in the foyer, closing the door behind him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 10/7/2010, 8:19 pm

Dani suppressed a giggle at Jenga, taking an easy pace behind Cassius. His infatuation with Alice, it seemed, was always a spot of humor. She wondered where that could even have begun...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/9/2010, 8:38 am

"Sometimes I REEEEEEEEEALY worry about that guy." Cassius sighed as Jenga happily clopped ahead. "If I didn't KNOW he was sane, I'd recomend his bedroom have padded walls." Cassius said to Dani. He really did worry about that guy......

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 10/11/2010, 1:46 pm

"Asshole.." Dommino muttered under her breath. "Alright, gang. Lets get a move on." she ordered whoever was coming to Metropolis. "Move it or lose it, people!" she placed the sniper in the vehicle that they would be taking.

While Robert comforted Karmy, casey finished putting his brother to bed and walked over to Jacob. "Hey man, wassup?" he greeted.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/11/2010, 7:47 pm

"For better or for worse, I'll stick with Cassius. The way I see it, you have no idea what you're doing." Reaper said following everyone back to the Oracle's. "You coming mate?" Reaper asked Rook. "Nah, I'm heading to Metropolis." Rook informed him following Dommino. "Oh I see how it is." Reaper turned and walked away.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/13/2010, 9:42 am

Casisus looked at Reaper. "She's second in command, you'd better get used to doing what she says." He said casually as the group got to Alice's place, the rustpile fo a vehicle still sitting there in all it's decrepit glory. And, as usual, Jenga was the first one there, knocking on the door to bid farewell to Alice. The ham was ASKING for a sock in the face.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/13/2010, 10:47 am

"If I didn't have my mask on I'd be making a weird face at you." Reaper said right before Oracle could answer. She cocked her head to the side and sighed. "What do you want?" she asked grumpily, still online with several Batmen.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 10/15/2010, 6:37 pm

Dani skittered away from the door, not wanting to anger the already grouchy Alice. She had taken it the infamous Oracle could be in better moods -especially when her unwanted admirer wasn't around- but was, for the most part, a calculating even-tempered person.

Can't really blame her. She had to remind herself, thinking of the responsibility weighing down the woman's shoulders. Knowing what everyone was doing, where, when and how, at all times...No wonder company was unwelcome, she had no time for it. Especially to the same group in the same, what, hour?
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/22/2010, 4:39 pm

Jenga tryed his hardest to make himself seem imortant. "We're leaving now, i jsut wanted to say good-bye to you befo-" He was dragged away bye Casisus before he could finish what he was trying to say to Alice. "Cap it loverboy, we've got other things to do." Cassius grunted in his 'ain't gonna take no BS' tone. Jenga, grunting in submisison, was dragged ingloriously to the car. "Let's get the lead out, people. We've got a lot to do. Split into your groups, let's go. Dom's group can take the new car, seeing as how they're transporting more...... volatile cargo" Cass said, keeping an eye on the sniper and tweaking wires to get the rusted APC working again......

Sure thing. I'll let you go back 2 bed now, l8r lu.
Send. Zero put his phone off to the side and looked out the window at the moon, stretching his arm and legs. He figured he ought to head back to bed soon, but it was a nice enough night, he could afford to just gawk out the window a few more minuites.......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 10/23/2010, 8:02 pm

Dani gave a tiny sigh and crept back into the car's backseat, resuming her position gazing out the window. She thought up a little game to distract herself: Every time the motor wheezed, she drew a star through the grime coating the glass. When it sputtered, a heart. And so on and so forth...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/28/2010, 1:37 pm

[gonna' do a time- jump, soon as either Mercy or Karms post]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/28/2010, 6:43 pm

The Oracle had been up all night helping several Batmen around both Gotham and NYC clean the streets. As there were several hundred Batmen flying around the world there were a handful of Oracles for them as well. Highly trained computer hackers paid by Batman Inc. to aid Batman in each and every one of their endevors. She slid around in her wheelchair to crack a code here and look into an investigation there. She followed both of Cassius' teams on their separate paths. A window popped up on a monitor adjacent from the screen she was viewing with Cassius. It showed a profile of a man with short white hair and a long face. "Thought you might want to look into this." a voice chat sprang to life. It was another Oracle, though on the chat he had a different screen name. "Thanks for the heads up, Roger. I'll do some snooping around." Oracle replied and closed his window before he could ask her out on another date. "Derek Powers... What does the CEO of Powers Industries have to do with this?"

Last edited by Mercy on 11/8/2010, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 10/29/2010, 9:08 am

"I would'nt have put them together..." Jack Muttered. He took out his phone and texted to his wife: Gonna be home late 2night, luv u, and stowed his phone in his pocket. "so where to now sir?"
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/8/2010, 9:49 am

[Prior to time rift]

Falcon watched the two groups prepare to departe from a perch atop a nearby building, contemplating various ways he could try to get the sniper away from them. He suddenly tensed up when he heard heavy footsteps behind him, but relaxed- a little- when he noticed who it was.

He was in a phoenix uniform, but carried himself with even more of that phoenix cociness then usual, giving of a condensing air of superiority. His iron- grey hair was short and slicked back, his uniform old and obviously worn. "Whatsa' matter, getting back a defenseless kid a little too hard for you?" The man hissed. Ths was one Kestrel the terminator, the man who had been after Falcon's job every sice the Terminators ahd been instated. "This is MY gig, you waste of-" Kestrel quickly cut Falcon off. "Not anymore it isn't. You've got a NEW gig- some cop up north has been getting a tad too nosy, They want YOU on it." Kestral said, happy to be ordering his 'boss' around. Never for a second had Kestrel considered Falcon to be his superior in any way shape, or form.

"Is that some F^ing joke? The cop theat found out too much is a job for low rung loosers." "Which, according to the bosses, you are." Kestrel snapped. "I'Ve been assigned to get the kid back, Tobi has been assigned to keep the other squad busy, and They've sent Otto to keep the Bats busy.

The color seemingly drained from Falcon's face aat the mention of Otto. Otto, better known as Onomatopoeia, was the ONLY terminator Falcon honestly beleived better then him. Before Falcon could comment, Kestrel was already turning away. "At the airport, there will be a private jet at 1300 tommorow. Be there and do your job and the bosses MIGHT consider not giving me your job.

[After Time Rift]
TIme: 0800
A road in Ohio [Cassius's team]

Metropolis lay Spralled before Domino's team like a thousand pillars holding up the sky. The spacescrappers that comprised the city even towered over those in Gotham, the morning sun reflecting off them and showering a radiant gold color all over the city. Even Backarat couldn't help but be impressed with the morning veiw the city offered. He turned to Domino. "Oy, bosswoman, where we headed from here?" He asked in his usual tone, still somewhat confused about who they were going to see. Probably Oracle's contact, if he had to guess.

Cassius's team had a much less glorious veiw as the hideous vehicle they called home snarled down the road, a cup of something rife with Caffeene from Starclucks in his clanched hand. God what he wouldn't give to jsut stop the car and drink untill the hurting stopped. But he quit drinking for health reasons, so caffeene was the next best substitute.

Jenga, on the other hand, was fast asleep.

[Sorry for rushing Cassius's squad's post, the comp. was dying and I needed the charger]

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/8/2010, 8:32 pm

"We're going to see that informant that Oracle had told Cass about." Dommino said while slowing down for a stoplight. They may be big, bad, scary ass people, but that didn't mean they didn't follow basic traffic laws. "Would one of you radio him to get the exact location. Or Oracle."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2010, 8:36 pm

Reaper woke up and looked out at the "open road", he shook his head and looked up to the driver's seat and decided it was pointless to ask where they were, as long as they ended up where they needed to be he was content. Though he wondered how the other team would be handling their side of the mission.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/9/2010, 9:40 am

Jacob Canderous had been at the Bay house at all night- despite it being insidiously early in Alaska time, he knew that statewide it was a decent time of the morning. He pulled his cell out texted 'Hey babe, u awake?' to his girlfriend Adela as the rest of the Bay family remained asleep, at least as far as he could tell.

Jenga nodded and decided to be the one to call Alice, not wanting anyone else but him to do the honor. "I'll call her." He said to Domino, happy as a clam to be doing so. He eagerly dialed out to Alice and waited for her to pick up. However, nobody could guess that watchful, bloodthirsty eyes were on the APC as it maneuvered the highways in Metropolis....

Cassius continued to maneuver the overgrown hunk of steel down the largely empty highways to their destination. "Are we there yet?" Backarat asked, simply for the sake of being an asshole. "No. Shut up." Cassius replied. "Are we there yet?" "No." "Are we there yet?" "No." "Are we-" "I swear to god I'm making you walk if you ask me that again." Cassius said, shutting Backarat up effectively.

It was to Cassius's great surprise when the vehicle jerked violently, rubber flying off in the direction indicating that a tire blew. Well he wasn't quite surprised by this- tires blew out, it happened. But when the next one blew, he began to get a little skeptical. As he turned the rest of the vehicle off the road, it was the windshield to go next, exploding all over the vehicle in a spectacular display of glass. Whelp, no avoiding it now- someone, somewhere, had a gun. And wanted to kill them. "It's fun time, people." Cassius said to his squad, readying his EMP cannon and peering out the busted windshield, hoping to get a view of his attacker. The shots blew out the two right tires, so he expected their attacker to be somewhere in the woods to the side of the road......

In Gotham, a bizarre man had his sights on the one and only Wayne Manor, where the Greyson Family resided. He wore a black hood over his face, nothing on it but two white circles, somewhat resembling a ripple in a pool. Or a target. He wore a large, black and white overcoat, body armor, pants, war boots- his entire costume was monochromatic.

Except the shotgun slung over his shoulders, that was JUST black. The man was one Onomatopoeia, one of Phoenix's most deadly assassins, even more dangerous then Falcon. If he actually had the ambition, he would have had Falcon's job ages ago. But his lack of motivation was a primal reason

He simply loved his job.

He effortlessly had gone over the gate restricting access and mindlessly made his way towards the Manor. He hadn't planned this, not for a second- but he was pretty good with Improv.

Something he was reminded off as he used a breaching charge to blow the door of the manor to splinters, dashing into the manor through the smoke....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/9/2010, 1:51 pm

[Uhh, what time is it? I'm getting so confused at when we're at..]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/9/2010, 2:03 pm

['tis 0800 in the morning]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/9/2010, 3:56 pm

Oracle didn't even look at the time, she awoke to the sound of her cell phone ringing. She picked it up and closed it as soon as possible and turned in her bed covering her ears with her pillow. Her voicemail which was set to several numbers for work stated: "You have reached The Oracle, try to contact me again from 12:00 pm eastern to 7pm eastern." If you were assigned a personal number it would have stated: "Hi you've reached Alice Mau, start talking at the sound of the tone."

Reaper popped his head out of the back of the tank and looked around. "Alright, what the bloody hell was that?" He asked pulling out his handgun. "Whoever it is, they're asking for a real ass whuppin' if they wanna mess with my beauty sleep." He said despite the fact no one knows what his face looks like.

The explosion of the doors shook the frames of the house, Dick knew the sound, the feeling, even the smell of a breach charge being around The Oracle before she was The Oracle. "Dad? What was that?!" Alice asked astonished as Dick shot up seemingly unfazed by the sudden shock. Barbara looked directly into Dick's eyes the moment he looked at her. "Babs, go put the kids somewhere safe." He told her in rough tone. "Right." She said putting down the dishes she was cleaning, and popped Alice and Bruce up on their feet. "Mom, what's going on?" Alice asked still in confusion. "What was that noise?" Bruce asked. "Daddy's going to go find out, we have to move now Bruce. You have to be strong."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/9/2010, 9:33 pm

"Hey! I said her or Cass! I- oh screw it.." Dommino decided to let Jenga have his sick pervy fun. All was quiet in the vehicle, for now, so Dommino looked back to check up on the sniper. She hadn't moved through out the entire trip and was eerily quiet for her age, or rather, what they guessed her age was. "Hey kid," Dommino looked back at her, "How you holding up?" she asked, concerned. Who wouldn't be? After all, it was obvious that this kid was in bad shape from whatever those Phoenix jerks did to her.

Back at the Bay residence, not everyone was sleeping all that soundly, or just not sleeping at all. Jaime was fast asleep in his crib, an occasional squeaky cough escaped his lungs. Casey was staring at his bedroom ceiling, haven't been able to sleep all night because he was worried and confused about the previous days events. Karmy tossed and turned in her sleep, obviously from terrible nightmares and Robert sat up in bed next to her, also awake. He had been awake all night trying to comfort his wife as she slept, having carried her to their bedroom after showing Jacob where he could stay.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.