DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 33 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 9/16/2010, 10:38 pm

"That's-..!" "That's enough!" Batgirl said taking a stand and interrupting Batman in the process. "He doesn't know anything. Let's go." Batgirl retorted in a calmer mood, contrasting her first statement. "Batgirl.. You know he knows something.." Batman explained. "No he doesn't. You're going too far." She replied shooting her line out of the large gaping hole that they made in the penthouse. "As if this wasn't enough. We hit a dead end." She swung out, Batman didn't feel right. Nothing was adding up. Nevertheless he too shot a line out. "Let's go Dent."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/17/2010, 7:47 am

Harvey Dent looked at Thorne. Then Batman. Then Thorne again. He leaned in close to thorne and spoke so only he could hear. "You better pray I don't find out there was more to this story. If there is, you better watch you back- because I'm not the nice Batman." Dent hissed, like a snake to his prey. He ploped Thorne to the ground and turned to leave, following suit and using his graple to follow after the other two Bats.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 9:50 am

11/16/31
12:45 pm
Cloudy cold chilly

When the Bats swung to a safe spot, Batman grabbed Batgirl by her arm. "What was that back there?" He asked her. "You were both losing control of yourselves. Batface, you know how easily you can do that." Batgirl scolded getting away for Batman's grip. "We got an emergency call anyway. Something on the Godfrey show happened." Batgirl said looking away. "Batgirl... Are you okay?" Batman asked. "I'm fine." She answered. "Look you guys we have to go. Nicole: she's in trouble."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/17/2010, 10:02 am

"Loosing control? use your senses, that man is hiding a lot from us. There's more going on here then we've been told." Dent said, crossing his arms. "I say we ought to talk to Deathstroke- he worked for Thorne a little, he probably has some missing peices to this puzzle. After we take care of Godfrey, we ought to make him our next priority." Dent explained. Slade did some jobs for Thorne. If they could figure out those jobs, they might get some clues as to what was REALLY going on.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 10:07 am

Karmy had been watching the news with everyone else, her loathing of Godfrey increasing with every word he spoke. "Maybe we should get Nicole out of here." she spoke up. "By the looks of things, they're going to be looking for her as soon as the show ends, maybe even sooner." she leaned back in her chair and thought for a moment. "I could take her back to Jump if y'all wanted." she suggested. "Or anywhere for that matter."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 10:28 am

"If that's what you really want to do, I'm up for hunting Slade down." Batman agreed. "But Nicole!" Batgirl pressured. "She's in trouble!"
"Yes I know, and we'll help her, but we have some errands to do first." Batman promised."
"How long will this take?" Batgirl asked tapping her foot.
"An hour at the most. Are you sure you're okay?"
"I'm pregnant, of course I'm okay."
"Maybe you should head back to the Batcave."
"No... I'll follow you."

Alice was deep in thought. "I don't know. Maybe we should all go to this Hugo Strange's office." Alice pondered. "I know it's a trap so we could probably give them something they'd never expect." Alice suggested. "A counter-attack!" Damian smiled as he was catching on to Alice's plan. "Exactly."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/17/2010, 10:39 am

" 'Oh no, don't go out and attack them, we need to plan first and do this carefuly!' You friggin' cheeseheads....." Cyrah said, miffed that now THEY were the ones that wanted to go on offense- and didn't seme inclined to ask anyone but other bats and possibly Karmy for their help. It had been like this since they arrived in Gotham- all Bat and Karmy, the rest just odd third wheels. She seriously began to put thought once mroe into just leaving with Cassius and leaving Karmy in the hands of the Bats. Heaven knew her presence wasn't needed nor wanted, and Karmy would probably like it better with Alice anyways.

Dent raised an eyebrow at the word 'pregnant'. "You sure it's ok for her to be running about like this pregnant?" Dent asked, priming his hootshot in order to take off when batman was ready.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 10:51 am

"Cyssy, chill. Please." Karmy said walking over to her. "You are going to come with me, kick some bald, mad scientist ass, and like it. I may now officially be your cousin.. half.. Second? But anyways, you'll always be like a sister to me. And Cass," she looked over at him. "Like a father. And we're part of a bigger family." she pointed to the heroes in the room. "We stick together like glue, no matter what. We gotta help everyone, or we're all screwed."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 11:02 am

"No! It's going to be Dick and Damian. Since Damian is the closest hight to Nicole..." Alice said. "We'll have to follow them far away and rush in when we have the chance, make sure they don't see it." Alice wondered, "And believe me I'm thinking of other possibilities as it is. I don't like it."

"Hey! Don't judge me cause I'm a girl, Batface!" Batgirl sneered shooting her line and hopping off the building. "I don't know what's gotten into her. She's acting rather strange today.." Batman admitted. He too shot his line. "You got a trail to follow?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/17/2010, 11:38 am

"it's different for YOU!" Cyrah explaiend, perhaps a bit too upset. "You and Alice and the other bats have all these fun times, while I'M the big dumb green prop!" She explained. "Everything I've done, the bats have surpassed me in every single way. Remember poision Ivy? For two DAYS I tried to get you back. Alice comes along an din two MINUITES succeds in what I failed at." She mvoed on tot he next example. "Even NOW, you guys are all going out to interogations, they're little more then bats and karmy only slugfests! AND I WANTED TO DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" She said, now clearly distraught. "Yes we're family, but we want to be mroe to you then just the props we've been!" She explained.

Cassius didn't want to admit it, but he agreed with Cyrah- they really hadn't done much but be props, and it WAS getting old......

Batface was about to explain that it wasn't her being a girl, it was his concern for the child he was speaking of. But barbara had already zipped off. "I don't have a trail. And no offense, if anyone has a way of finding trouble with Slade, it's you." Batface explained.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 11:56 am

"No offense take." Batman said swinging around the buildings. "And if anything I can pick up a trail, I managed to obtain some of his DNA in my last encounter with him. I just have to adjust the sensors in my cowl."

"Okay fine. You want to do something? Go ahead, I'll watch you." Alice said sitting on a large black chair with wheels on the bottom. She spun around and opened up the computer. "Go on. Do whatever you want."

The Riddle, Scarecrow, and Slade were finishing talking over plans. "It'll be like some fearfilled showdown." Scarecrow smiled. "Who can't resist this ingenious plan?" The Riddler smiled snidely. "I'll head back to the cay that we all reside at. I'll let everyone know." "Too bad the scaly ex-pro wrestler can't join us." Riddler sighed, "He would have loved this."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 12:12 pm

Karmy backed up and looked at Cyrah and Cassius, the weight of their words pressing heavy on her heart. They were right and she knew it. She didn't want this... Tired. Tired of all this damn drama that always arose. She hated drama between family. "Do whatever the hell y'all want, I'm leaving for a while." she snapped open a portal. "All frequencies are open, call if y'all care." she was talking about all the communicators she had. "I won't do anything stupid." and she jumped through, closing it before anyone could follow her. By the time she landed in the dark alleys of Gotham, she was unrecognizable costume wise. Since it was November, she wore a dark jacket, gray pants and black shoes. A black beanie covered her head band and her hair. Hiding her bag underneath her jacket, Anna Anderson walked out into the streets of Gotham with her hands in her pockets.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 12:17 pm

A shadow stalked Karmy carefully. It sneaked closely to her and waited until she was out of the public's eye. "Fear will consume you." He whispered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 12:25 pm

(Sorry, I just felt the need to use her middle name for a little while...)

"Buzz off, straw head. You gonna spray me again?" Anna asked, not even looked back as she continued to walk. "Go ahead. I dare you to." she said, walking to the end of the ally and turning back into the streets.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 12:57 pm

Scarecrow just stood there for a minute. "Uhh.. fear me.. lord of.. fear... you don't want to... mess with me." He said following Karmy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 1:01 pm

"Uh-huh, sure, whatever straw head." Anna said, waving him off. "As far as anyone knows, I'm just a regular civilian. Spray me and the police would be on you like Winnie the Pooh to honey." she continued to walk. "I've got the antidote in my possession anyways. I'll be cured just in time to watch your sorry carcass being hauled back to Arkham."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 1:05 pm

"Fine! So you lived through that big explosion early this morning. What do you want to do about this? I mean where are you going? You're obviously not around your friends." Crane said pocketing his mask, "If anything... think of me as a friend for now." Jonathan smiled extending his hand to her. "I have people to meet some friends tomorrow but ... right now I'm kind of on my own."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/17/2010, 1:11 pm

[Seeing as how i've done nothing but screw things up (and I've got work) control to who needs it.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 1:16 pm

Anna raised an eyebrow in curiosity at his hand. "Fine." she shook his hand and let go. "But if you try anything, or I even detect a hint of any of your.. "friends"." she pointed up at him with a glare. "I will send you to the moon, got it?" she put her hands on her hips.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 1:18 pm

"What's the matter? You don't trust me?" Crane asked. "So what can I treat you to? Burger King?" He asked checking his wallet.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 1:23 pm

"Sorry, it's kinda hard to trust someone who's nearly killed me with toxins multiple times." Anna shrugged, sticking her hands back in the jacket pockets. "And no thanks, in case you didn't know, I'm a vegan, Scar...er.. What should I call you? Scarecrow just doesn't work out in public, me thinks." she thought. "Or even my name. Why don't you call me Anna and I'll call you...?" she held out her hand in question.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 1:28 pm

"Jonathan, and I didn't try to kill you multiple times. The Scarecrow did." He said pointing at the hint of his mask sticking out of his pocket. "And today you will eat at Olive Garden. I may be a psychopathic murderer, but it doesn't mean I haven't picked up a few hints from Penguin. We're both avoiding our friends so why not have some fun?" Jonathan asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 1:38 pm

"Right right, alrighty Jonny." Anna agreed, shaking her head. "Olive Garden it is then." she started walking with him. "Whatever that place is, I've never been to a fancy restaurant before." she pulled the jacket tighter.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 1:41 pm

"Well we certainly will look like an odd couple. I'm sure it wouldn't matter." Jonathan said looking into his nearly empty wallet. "Just don't order anything over $20, I haven't robbed a bank in a while." He explained.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 1:49 pm

"We are not a couple." Anna pointed out. "We're just.. Friends. I guess..." she pondered. "And that's just great thing to say to a hero in disguise." she said sarcastically with a grin. "And don't worry, I'm just gonna be ordering a salad. It's cheaper and tasteh."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next