DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 34 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 9/17/2010, 1:50 pm

Cyrah tried to dial out to Karmy's phone [or whatever communication she's using, I lost track o_o;] but it cut to voicemail. She was probably busy. Or just avoiding her. She had scurried out of the main room after effectiveley making an ass of herself and pretty much causing a total scene to make the call. She waited for the snwering machine to kick in. "Hey karms. Look, I know I made a total f***ing jerk of myself, I just...... i'm sorry." She said, flippin gher phone shut. She sighed. 'Way to go Sarah, you've managed to make an ass of yourself three days in a row. Let's shoot for four....' She thought grimly to herself........
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 1:53 pm

"Bewheheh, as long as you don't want to be detected by your friends and I don't want to be detected by my friends, I can tell you whatever I want." Jonathan grinned just as sarcastically. "And as long as you're sitting at the same table as I am, that's what everyone will be assuming." He said holding the door open for Anna. "Ladies first."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 2:01 pm

Anna nodded her head in appreciation. "Rightio my good man." she grinned and walked in. Keeping her beanie and her jacket on, for obvious reasons, she waited with Jonathon to be seated. "Good choice on the restaurant." she looked around the place. "Didn't know you had such good taste."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 2:05 pm

"I don't have good taste. These guys do." He said as they were seated at a table. Most of the restaurant was practically empty. "Ever since Gordon began pushing up daisies no one has really had the time to go out I guess." Jonathan sighed. "Come here every now and then." A waiter handed several menus to the odd couple.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 2:15 pm

Flipping through the menu real quick, Anna quickly picked out a salad and pointed to the waiter. "And a cup of tea, if y'all have it." she asked politely and waited for Jonathon the finish up. While she waited, she checked her comms to turn them off and saw she had a message. After staring at it for a moment, she turned it off. Sorry Cyssy, I'll be back soon. I need a break. she thought to her self and put the comms away.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 2:19 pm

"Hey, I'm not an idiot. Are you telling your hero friends where I am?" Jonathan asked after he ordered a small lasagna. "I'm not telling any of my friends where we are. You promise not to tell?" Jonathan asked looking Anna in the eye. "I'm not treating you to a salad and tea just to get my ass hauled back to Arkham."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 2:25 pm

Anna looked him straight in the eye right when they flashed to a soft purple. "No, I am not. They have no idea where I am cause I left to get away from the drama for a little while. Why would I want to ruin something as pleasant as this?" she asked, a tad hurt. "And yes, I promise not to tell anyone about this." she promised, resting her arms on the table.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 2:28 pm

"You think this is pleasant?" Jonathan asked surprised. He laid back in his chair a little confused. "You don't like your friends or something?" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 2:32 pm

"Would you rather us be tearing each others heads off?" Anna asked. "And of course I do! I love each and every one of them to death. But everyone needs a break every now and then." she shrugged. "Do you like your friends?" she asked.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 2:36 pm

"The Riddler is an egotistical maniac, ever since The Mad Hatter laid eyes on Alice he's never the same, The Joker isn't a friend, Clayface is retarded, and Croc is dead." Jonathan shrugged. "Hey you asked for ranch with that?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 2:39 pm

"Nah, vinaigrette. Oh, Killer Croc?" Anna lifted her head a bit more. "I was there when he died.. We were singing a song from a band we both know and love." she rested her head on her hand. "He wasn't such a bad guy.." she sighed. "You knew him?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 2:44 pm

"Gotham's finest always stick together. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch though." Jonathan laughed lightly as their meals were served. "If I can get you guys anything else just give me a call." The waiter smiled and walked away. "Always thought those guys were weird." Jonathan smirked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 2:46 pm

"Who?" Karmy asked as she dug into her salad. "The waiters or y'all.. er.. Gotham's finest?" she tilted her head slightly as she munched on a piece of lettuce.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 3:40 pm

"Oh... Both I guess, wouldn't you say? I guess I'm pretty damn weird myself." Jonathan smiled as he cut into his perfectly rectangular segment of steaming hot pasta. "Though... You're quite a piece of work yourself."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 3:47 pm

"Anybody in this line of work, I mean the hero and villain deal, is pretty dang weird." Anna smirked and sipped her tea. "It's pretty much a requirement, wouldn't you say?" she continued to eat. "No one is normal when it comes to this sorta deal." she shook her head as her eyes flashed to black.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 3:52 pm

"I guess... haven't you ever wished for a normal life? I could have been living a normal life, had not the liberals at the institution deemed me crazy." Jonathan said taking a bite into his lasagna and thoroughly burning his tongue and the roof of his mouth. Strange part was he didn't mind when the pasta scorched him and melted the skin that protected his tongue, he took another bite.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 3:59 pm

"Of course I have." Anna sighed and placed her fork down. "But, I was never meant for a normal life. Not with me being a metahuman and what not. And especially not after being tortured and experimented on for 8 years." she narrowed her eyes. "Ah.. well.. Guess life never turns out how ya want it to be."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 4:02 pm

"Wow... you had it hard, didn't you." Jonathan sympathized. "I have a question... when I gas you with my fear toxin... what do you see?" He asked very interested in what she had to say. He always gassed people, but he rarely knew what they were seeing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 4:06 pm

"Er.. I see snakes." Anna told him, she was almost done with her salad. "and like, some people from the institute that had experimented on me. I don't do so well against hallucinogens." she sighed. "What do you see? I mean.. Have you ever tried it?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 4:15 pm

"Oh yes yes.. I've dosed myself some times by accident.. sometimes on purpose." Jonathan nodded. "I see The Batman."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 4:16 pm

"He can be scary.. Especially his costume." Anna shrugged. "But, maybe we shouldn't talk about him." she suggested as she finished her meal.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 4:57 pm

"Yeah.. Batman caused me so much misery. Look, seeing how you've been such a sport hanging out with such a scary villain with status such as myself, I'll let you in on something." Jonathan said finishing up his lasagna. "The Riddler is planning on a huge surprise attack on the bats. He's got everyone in on it. Clayface, Bane, Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Penguin, you name it; they're there." He whispered to Anna.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 5:07 pm

"Huh... A showdown.." Anna leaned back in her chair and thought for a minute. "I'm actually really surprised you told me.. and sorta honored." she smiled. "I'm glad that you consider me a friend. I guess. If we meet on the battle field, who knows. Maybe things will be different." she pushed the plate away and finished off her tea. "Er.. ya know I gotta tell me friends right?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/17/2010, 5:23 pm

"Thats the reason I told you." Jonathan said as he paid the bill and left a tip for the waiter. "Maybe on the battlefield I won't hold back. Maybe I'll remember this meal and I'll reconsider, who knows? Maybe if I flip a coin Harvey Dent style." Jonathan got up from his chair and pushed it in. "Maybe you should go back to your friends."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/17/2010, 5:42 pm

Anna was a tad taken aback at this, but not surprised. "But.. " she started. She probably would never admit it, but had been having a good time. "I.. guess." she stood up.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next