DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin' - Page 7 Empty Re: The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/26/2011, 7:41 pm

Karmy ran to the nearest window, threw it open and looked around. "GUYS!!!" she shouted excitedly once she saw the Insomnio's. "KARMY!!" they yelled back just as excitedly. Karmy then bolted from the room, racing past everyone, nearly knocking Wintergreen over, and slid to a stop outside next to the van. Looking around wildly for her friends, she heard them calling her. "Karmy!!" Talia and Xen were hanging out a window from one side of the mansion, while Dawn and Caspian were on the other side. Spinning around, Karmy yelled at the top of her lungs. "GUYS!!!" she ran back inside, giddy as ever. They kept on running around the house trying to find each other.

"Karmy!!" Caspian was leaning out the topmost window.
"GUYS!!" Karmy was standing on the roof.
"Karmy!!" Talia and Dawn were poking out from the fireplace.
"GUYS!!" Karmy in a gopher hole in the garden.
"Karmy!!" Xen was very confused in the Batcave.

This turned into something along the lines of a game of Marco Polo for a few minutes until they were all running towards each other inside the living room. And then they passed each other, oblivious to what they just did until each of the 5 members of the Insomnio's came to a screeching halt. "Guys!" they finally collided together into a hippie group hug, laughing excitedly and jumping all around.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin' - Page 7 Empty Re: The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

Post by Vandal 2/26/2011, 8:18 pm

"Oh goddammit." Alice sighed upsettingly. If she hated anything it was the antics Karmy's hippie band ran around shooting Alice into an immediate headache. Dick didn't like them because the fact that they were general jerks to him. But they were lending him the car to drive to Hawaii. That brought up another question, why couldn't they just fly over there? They would have to cross the ocean some time, and the best way would be to fly to Hawaii.

"Hey, Dick." Barbara called for as he pushed Alice to the VW. "I'm going to have visuals on you at all times."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Can't get enough of me, huh?"
"That and I can guide you to the fastest route."
"Much appreciated Babs." Dick smiled turning to push Alice in the VW.

"Why don't we just buy tickets to Hawaii?" Alice asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2011, 12:30 pm

"Because Al, just because." Karmy said, currently clinging to Caspian. "Hey Rich, may I talk to you a sec?" Caspian asked after politely pushing Karmy off of himself.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/28/2011, 2:04 pm

"It would be cheaper and faster. You maker no sense Karmy." Alice mumbled loud enough for her to hear it.

Dick was appreciative that they were lending the team a vehicle, but he didn't know Caspian, not enough that he was comfortable with him calling him 'Rich' at least. "My friends call me by my name. You can call me Mr. Grayson." he instructed authoritatively. "Now, what are your concerns?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/1/2011, 11:15 am

"Gotcha, Mr. Greyson." Caspian said out of respect. Now Caspian was your typical hippie, always looking like he was flying high on something but he and the rest of the Insomnio's weren't into that deal. But he knew how to keep a level head when he needed to. "I know you love your cars and well, what man doesn't? So here." he handed Dick the keys. "I want you to be the only one who drives it. I think you and I both know who to keep away from the drivers seat."

"Do I ever make sense, Al?" Karmy asked, leaning against Dawn. "That's the way I roll."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/1/2011, 1:05 pm

Dick nodded to Caspian, "I assure you, you put your car in good hands. You'll get it back in better condition than you lent it." Dick said to him. "Hey, is everyone ready?" he spoke up to everyone that was to board the VW for the road trip.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/1/2011, 3:25 pm

"I expect nothing less of the best hero of Gotham." Caspian said with a reassuring smile. "Oh before I forget." he reached down in his pocket and withdrew what looked like a simple green and blue bouncy ball. "Talia wanted me to give this to you. Said you'd be needing it sometime during the trip." he held it out to Dick. "Don't ask me why, it would just be good if you took it."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 3/2/2011, 7:21 am

"I'm ready when anyone else is." Crimson replied. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a note of paper which was a small chek-off list.
"Change of clothes good for a week or so......check"
" Entertainment for the ride.....check."
" Couple bucks just in case...check."
" A book...check."
" Towel..check."
" bathing suit...check."
" And last of all...my armor is a check."

After making a mental check-off of everything neccisary for the trip, he walked outside and started examining the VW from every good angle he could see, just to kill time while everyone was still getting ready.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2011, 5:59 pm

Karmy jumped into the drivers seat, and well, she couldn't really reach the petals. "Dammit... I need a bucket!!" she yelled out the window. "You're not driving, Karmy." Talia told her in a very mellow tone before whispering something in her ear. "Aww... Still, least its a auto or I wouldn't be about to do it."

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7