DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin' - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

Post by Vandal 2/15/2011, 3:44 pm

Damian did say "Whoa!" He didn't squint, he didn't even act surprised when the officer began firing at him. He tossed a batarang at the officer running back, the trajectory of the batarang swung into the barrel of the handgun, the next time he shot, the pressure built up of the batarang would be too much for the 9mm to take, the pressure would have to go somewhere, it would backfire and the handgun would be rendered useless. Assuming he would fire again. The way Damian saw it: he would.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin' - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest Knight: Road Trippin'

Post by Corvus31 2/16/2011, 7:26 am

Dodging a punch, Crimson sent one of the henchmen flying into a brick wall with a kick. "Boy, think he could've dressed a little warmer?" Crimson said looking at Drain O for just a second. It was a cold night in gotham, but giving a good beatdown sure kept the blood pumping.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/16/2011, 2:21 pm

"Do you ever stop talking?" Sarah grunted to Crimson as she gave her ever friendly sonic cannon a healthy workout, treating anyone dumb enouh to approach her a hearty helping of jade- green light.

And her brother was dishing it out just as much- across from hsi powers, he HAD bene trained by nightwing, he was more then enough of a fistfighter to make him serious. Anyone that came after HIM was helped to a roundhouse kick upside the head.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2011, 8:24 pm

Drain-O really did do a horrible job at hiring thugs for his evil plan. "Wow, I really did do a horrible job of hiring thugs for my evil plan." the tight wearing man muttered to himself as he watched the battle from the top of the steps of Wayne Bank. He wasn't going to draw any attention to himself just yet, hopefully the heroes would tire themselves out by fighting the clumsy hired criminals.

Speaking of clumsy hired criminals, Officer Perry did pull the trigger again once the batarang was lodged in the barrel, resulting in the weapons destruction. The man screamed out in pain and the busted firearm fell to the ground, leaving Perry unarmed. "You little, punk!" he held his wounded hand close to his body as he reached for his tazergun on his belt. "You're gonna fry for that."

Karmy was down in the fray, simply using her fighting skills to take down the henchmen since they really weren't much of a threat. If anything, the amount of them was more of a threat than each individual ones.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2011, 10:02 pm

Oh C'mon. Gimmie a break. Really? A taser? Damian was unamused and almost wanted to see what he was going to do. He'll give him to the count of three. Even then, Damian knew whatever this rookie cop could do he would only waste time, and Damian would have his foot up this cop's ass before he knew what hit him.

One.
Two.
Three.

"Robin, we're approaching ground zero. Prepare for anything. Can someone give me a report about what's happening?" Batman asked through his comlink.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 2/17/2011, 7:08 am

"I just like adding my opinions on....certaint things" Crimson replied to Cyrah. "But i'll stop". Crimson Formed a barrier to block an attack, and countered by blasting the thug with a quick energy blast.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/18/2011, 6:55 pm

Karmy started laughing hysterically when Luna threw a rock at the henchmen's head. "Lu, that was just freakin' awesome!!" she laughed out loud, tripping another man as she laughed. "Geeze, this is like, an easy way of getting some training in." she socked another dumbass in the face. Karmy heard Batman's voice through her comlink connected to her belt. Unhooking it and flipping it open, she answered him. "Hey well, we're kicking ass out here. There's a lot of them but they're real easy to take down." the second she stopped talking, there was another explosion at the building next to the bank. "There's still explosives!"

Officer Perry was an idiot, of course he fired the tazer at Damian, the electronic needles shooting out towards the small hero.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/18/2011, 7:52 pm

The Dark Knight landed on a rooftop in wait for his partner, his weight separated the snow around him. "Karmy, do us a favor. You and everyone you're with; take out the henchmen. Robin and I will try to take care of the bombs if there are anymore. Batman to Oracle. Switching cowl to isolate explosive material, calibrate the cowl's vision please." Batman said shooting his batgrapple out to another building.

"You got it B." Barbara replied opening up her laptop. "Hey Al, you should really get into this."

Damian was a little too familiar with standard issued police tasers, the twin needles stabbed into the advanced Kevlar plated chest and sparked. Tickles. Damian then leapt into the air to swing his foot into the officer's face.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/18/2011, 8:52 pm

"Obviously, Batsy." Karmy replied as she back handed one of the men who was trying to get the jump on her while she was chatting with Batman. How rude of the dude! "You should join us, this is rather fun!"

A few of Perrys teeth went down his throat as he slammed into the ground in a great deal of pain from Damians kick. "You little spitfuck!" he whimpered in pain as he held his face.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/18/2011, 9:31 pm

[You... Just has to do the teeth thing DX]

Damian cracked his knuckles in eagerness. "You had anything else in mind officer? Or are you ready to quit?" Damian asked, cocking his head to the side.

Batman surveyed the buildings in a blue wash, a bright red dot would signal explosive materials. "I'd love to Karmy. But we're going to finish out sweep before we head to your location. I have to admit, it feels weird not having Batgirl nor Alice to be with you. I need someone to investigate the second explosion."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/18/2011, 10:39 pm

There was a tooth rattling around inside Perry's left lung and every time he inhaled and exhaled, he could feel the jagged roots of the molar scrap along the inner walls of the delicate organ. "Oh that's just not right.." he blubbered, his chest felt like it was on fire. But maybe if he could distract at least one of the Batclan, Drain-O would still pay him. "Not on your life, kid." oh he was so screwed. He took out pepper spray, knowing that if he could spray just a part of Damian's skin, that the harsh chemicals burn on contact.

Karmy sighed sadly as she tripped another man. "Yeah, I miss them too.." If Alice had been there, Karmy would be counting the amount of criminals she took down, a stupid grin on her face even though she knew that Alice was winning. Hell, Alice always won and, even though Karmy pouted after finding out she lost, deep down she really didn't mind. It was always fun, beating up villains and competing with her best friend. That was all over now, though, and Karmy would never get another chance to win the game. "Want me to check out the explosions?" she asked, offering to help.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/18/2011, 10:53 pm

[That's what I'm talkin' bout!!]

Damian decided it was a waste of time dealing with this man any longer. Why he wanted to keep fighting was beyond him. If the money was that good for this gig, then he wouldn't get his money's worth after Damian was through with him. When Perry actually started to post a potential threat he knew it was time to end this before it had the chance to begin. To be short as Damian is, he beat him down hard. Just enough to keep him out of the hospital.

Batman was confused, paused even. Karmy and detective investigating didn't really work out right in his head. But she had been talking to Alice a lot, so maybe she could have given her pointers. He trusted Alice, and Alice always trusted Karmy. There must have been a reason. "Alright. That would help Karmy. Please do it. I owe you." Batman replied.

Alice wheeled next to Barbara, looking down her screen, in the instinctive reaction, Barbara tilted the screen more to Alice's view. There displayed the heroes on Oracle's satellite feed. She mumbled moves to herself that she would pull if she were in the situation. Karmy was smart. The way she fought. She looked like Alice from thousands of miles up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 9:59 am

Karmy the weirdest feeling that she was being watched, but for some odd reason in another, it didn't bother her in the least. "No worries, Batman, this one's on the house. I'll buzz you if anything else happens." she told him before snapping the communicator on her belt. Easily sidestepping out of the fray, Karmy portaled to the closest location to the explosion. It looked like the building used to be a small business, more or likely a dry cleaner seeing as Karmy saw burning clothes everywhere. It actually seemed like the explosion wasn't as powerful as the first one, "Seems it wasn't as damaging as the first one.." Karmy muttered to herself as she kneeled down next to a blown out window. "Must of been a different type of explosion.. I think.." she tried to remember what to do next, still being fairly new to the detective game.

Perry lay dazed on the ground, blood pooling underneath his head as it flowed from his mouth, another tooth floating down the stream like a canoe. The officer ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth, feeling the crunch of the roots that somehow managed to stay lodged in his gums, the shards of the bones sticking to his bloody soaked tongue. He really did not like the taste of his own blood and teeth, and his gag reflex was activated, sending him into a onset of dry heaving. "Enough.." he whimpered through his pain.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/19/2011, 10:09 am

"What's the body count? How many innocent flatlined?" Batman asked jumping to another building. Batman skidded down and realized that for the most part, everything was clear. Two bombs? Maybe that second bomb was just scrap material from the first bomb.

Damian stopped himself from beating the officer even more. Commissioner Flass and Officer Bard came up to the top. "What's going on here?" Flass asked. "This officer is a hired gun by whomever set those bombs off downtown. I gotta go. Enjoy." Damian told the cops before leaving.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 11:41 am

"Haven't run across any bodies so far, hopefully I won't either." Karmy said as she walked around the rubble, staying low to the ground and keeping her eye's. "Uhm.. Here's a guess but I think that there really wasn't any body around because it's Christmas." she suggested, second guessing herself. "Damn I hope I don't find any deceased.." she pulled out a flashlight, she sweeped the area.

With Damian gone, maybe Perry could now weasel his way out of this. "Comish, thank god you're here!" he stumbled up, blood pour from his beaten face. "The little psycho attacked me when I tried to signal for Batman, he kept on ranting that he knew who set of the explosions."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/19/2011, 11:48 am

"Can you determine the reason why this goofball wanted to blow up the buildings? I know one of them is the Wayne Foundation National Bank, but why?" Batman wondered searching around. "I think the rest of Gotham is safe, I'm going to make my way backto you. robin, let's go."

The commissioner looked at Bard, then Perry, then back at Bard. Bard shook his head and Flass turned back to Perry putting his hands in his pocket. "Perry, if you wanted to act, you shouldn't have joined the force. Try the stage." Flass said signaling Bard to cuff him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 12:02 pm

"Not real sure on that one, Batman." Karmy was looking for the original blast area now. "Unless like, he was real pissed off at them for ruining his clothes or something. OH! Maybe that's why his suit is so tight!" she laughed then tripped in a rather large hole. Groaning, she rubbed her head and sat up. "Well, I think I found where the explosive went off."

"No, I swear! I'm not lying!" Perry lied as Bard cuffed him. As he continued to babble on, another officer had made his way up to the roof top. "Hey, sorry." Robert Bay apologized as he approached his coworkers. "Some idiot was making a ruckus downstairs, probably one of the henchme- hey, why's Hairy Perry getting arrested?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/19/2011, 12:11 pm

"I'm on my way Karmy, how is everyone else doing? Can you determine what he used for the explosion?" Batman asked moving quickly to Ground Zero as Damian caught up with everyone.

"Perry was shootin' at some civis earlier.. One of those Bats say he attacked him or could be a double agent or something, hell I really don't know Bay. I just don't want to be here right now." Bard answered Bay. "And its always the new guys that get into trouble."

"Hey I don't pay you chowder heads to complain, let's get a move on now! Cops have it made here in Gotham, so let's hustle guys!" Flass ordered the cops around.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 12:24 pm

"Yeah, we have it made here." Robert said as he helped his partner drag Perry in. "That's why you and I both complain all the time and there's dirty cops going around and shooting at the innocent." he told him under his breath. "So moving to Alaska..."

"You know what? I think it might of been like, a grenade or something." Karmy said as she crawled out of the hole. "I've seen these types of damages before when Alice uses her grenades. And yeah, everyone's just finishing up the henchmen." she glanced towards where the battle was taking place. "No idea where the pink dude went though.."

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/19/2011, 12:58 pm

"That's right! Gotham Cops have it made! You don't know what you have until it's gone." Flass mumbled to himself. Bard picked his head up looking at his partner, "What about my girlfriend?" he asked a little on the defensive side.

Batman was interested in the use of the grenade, it couldn't have been that bad, though the only high powered grenades that were out there were the ones Alice and the US military used. "The attire of the villain, a pink dude you say? What else did was he wearig? Why don't you just go after him?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 2:50 pm

"Well, have you talked to her about moving to a different city?" Robert asked him. "She may wanna report news in a city where there isn't a psychopath in the news every day." he was completely ignoring Flass now, seeing as he had gotten used to him being a blowhard. "Besides, I'm sure she wants to be with you as much as you want to be with her, right?"

"Well, I wanted to help with the investigation, but I... guess I can go take down the head dude." Karmy replied, little disappointed that she hadn't really helped much, but she would think about that later. Walking out of the damaged building, she looked around for the heroes. "He's wearing a pink and blue tight suit with, what looks like a giant brain hat. But I haven't seen him since you radioed in."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/19/2011, 3:01 pm

"Oh... oh you meant Alaska... The state. Yeah Alaska and I are thinking Metropolis, Daily Planet and stuff. But I really don't know what I'm looking at in my future." Bard scratched his head.

"You... Lost him?" Batman asked through the comm link, stopping in his tracks.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 3:12 pm

"Yeah dude, the state! I would never try to make a move on your girl, that's just low beyond belief." Robert told him as he set Perry down so that he could be charged for his crime. "And the Daily Planet, eh? Sounds like a good plan to me. But like, I don't know, do you wanna stay in the law biz? Maybe you can go into the army or something, or I don't know."

"Well, we were kinda busy with fighting the henchmen..." Karmy said nervously, guilt punching her right in the face. "I didn't mean to!" she had screwed up, again. "I'm sorry Batman." she apologized sadly. "I'll find him, I won't screw this up." and she re-hooked her comlink on her belt. After accessing where she was, she started to portal around the area, having gotten to know Gotham pretty well recently, in search of the villain.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/19/2011, 3:35 pm

Bard stood there looking at Robert for a minute. It was strange, if they were going to move to different places they wouldn't be parkways anymore. And through all the partners Jason has had under his rank, Robert had been the best. "Well.. Uhm the army... Not entirely sure about the army. I'm sure they could use an extra sniper but still... I'm not sure Alaska would approve." he said scratching his head. "Plus why would you want to move up there? Y'know, Alaska?"

Damian jumped down to meet up with Batman and Robin. "Little bastard tried to spray me with mace." Damian boasted. "That's nice Damian. Batman to Oracle. Get a location for Karmy." he was wondering why Karmy was being so apologetic.

"Oracle to Karmy, sending you tracer for code name Drain-O. You got him." Barbara spoke to her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2011, 4:45 pm

(Hahaha they wouldn't be parkways anymore XD!!)

"You have the potential to do whatever the hell you want to, buddy." Robert told him, patting him on the back in a brotherly way. "And really, I know that Gotham is my hometown and everything, I grew up here after all but..." He hesitated. "I really think that I'm gonna have a life with my girl. Have kids and a house, the whole shabang. I wouldn't want to raise children here. Not after what I've seen."

Karmy landed on top of Wayne Bank and huffed as she reached down for her comlink, again. "Hey Oracle, I got it." she looked at the screen for the location. "Wait, is this right?" she looked closer at the trace. "Are you sure this is the location cause it's saying that he's right.. behind..me.." she held up her hands and dropped the communicator to the ground. Drain-O was holding his special gun to the small of her back. "Don't you even think about snapping those fingers, girl." he threatened.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next