DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

+21
JusticeBorn
Raevien
Rain
Negromancer
SylverBluTitan
Xenophobic Sponge
RustleXer
FloatingMagikarp
Cylor
Azrael
Laughing_Man
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
thewizardofodd12
Vandal
redeagle321
archiesangel
~Angel~
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
25 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 5 Empty Re: Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

Post by Riaaanna 11/19/2009, 4:56 am

*applauses* what an amazing story. :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 5 Empty Re: Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/23/2009, 12:46 am

Here's something I found interesting while perusing the many fine wares of The DC Comics Database

The Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum is an energy field that is fueled by the emotions of all sentient beings. The farther a color is away from the center of the Spectrum, the more control the energy has on the wielder. Its colors are Red/Rage, Orange/Avarice, Yellow/Fear, Green/Will, Blue/Hope, Indigo/Compassion, Violet/Love, and Black/Death.

Red is one of the energies far from the center, and represents the emotion of rage/anger. Using a person's rage, they are able to tap into the red light. However, controlling the red light also renders the heart useless and spoils the blood of the wielder.

Orange is another energy away from the center, and represents the emotion of avarice/greed. Wielders of the orange light have been shown to become twisted by their greed, and obsessively guard their property and steal possessions from others.

Yellow is a color close to the center, and represents the emotion of fear. A being capable of instilling great fear in others is capable of wielding this power.

Green is the color in the center of the spectrum, and represents the emotion of will. This color has the least amount of influence on the wielder, and can only be controlled by one who has an indomitable will that can overcome great fear.

Blue is a color close to the center, and represents the emotion of hope. The blue light is capable of being wielded by a being who can bring hope for the future to others when they have lost all of theirs.

Indigo is a color farther from the center, and represents the emotion of compassion. The indigo light can be wielded by one with great compassion for other beings, and can manipulate the other energies of the emotional spectrum.

Violet is the other color furthest from the center, and represents the emotion of love. Those who are capable of great love, who have lost their loves, or been rejected are capable of wielding the violet light.

Now the interesting part, we all happen to know that Raven is a complex and moody girl, but I might remind you of the color her various emotions happen to attune to. Most specifically Red, who we all know is a dangerous hard to control emotional entity with demonic powers, Orange, a lesser known version of our favorite Titan but one that is still present, Yellow not so much, but Green, our favorite overcoming soldier girl from within Raven's brain. 'Indigo' or purple, the Raven who, in the Go! comics, happen to develop a crush on anyone she saw (including Beast Boy & Robin) and Violet, the lovely little Raven in pink who happens to find Beast Boy funny and absolutely adorable.

And finally, the color our lovely dark Titaness is most known for Blue, the color of hope, what was Robin's line during 'The End'?

"Because of you. You don't realize it, Raven but you're actually the most hopeful person I've ever met. From the day you were born, they said you were evil, that you were created to do unspeakable things. But you wished for more. You dared to hope that you could be a hero."

Getting the picture yet?
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/24/2009, 1:00 pm

Wow, very interesting! Shocked
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/24/2009, 1:50 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Wow, very interesting! Shocked

If you're curious, All colors of the EES have a (Green) Lantern Corps, have to wonder what would happen if Raven met a Lantern.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 11/24/2009, 4:17 pm

I don't know.
Has anyone else realized that when Raven says "Evil beware, we have waffles" she has no gem on her forhead?
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/24/2009, 5:25 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:I don't know.
Has anyone else realized that when Raven says "Evil beware, we have waffles" she has no gem on her forhead?

Whoa. You recognized. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/24/2009, 7:59 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:

Whoa. You recognized. XD

Wow, you pay too much attention..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/24/2009, 8:04 pm

Also, Slade has green hair O_o
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/24/2009, 8:07 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Also, Slade has green hair O_o

Uhm, Slade has white hair.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 5 540px-Deathstroke_001
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/24/2009, 8:12 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Also, Slade has green hair O_o

Uhm, Slade has white hair.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 5 540px-Deathstroke_001
In the COMICS he had white hair- during the last episode of season 1 (Apprentice, part 2 I think it was) Slade was breifly shown with part of his mask off, and his hair appeared to be dark green.
That is a badass picture, btw.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/30/2009, 1:17 pm

OK so it doesn't exactly deal with the Titans, per-say, but I did think it was an awesome image, and needed to be shared with the rest of you.
Found while surfing through The DC Comics Database, because that's what I do in my free time.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 5 Joker_vs_Aquaman_01

Don't ask me why the Joker's apparently underwater, don't ask me how he's breathing or what he's doing there. Just enjoy the look on Aquaman's face.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/30/2009, 2:49 pm

AHHAHAHAAHAHAHhahahHAHAHAhahahAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 12/1/2009, 8:14 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:OK so it doesn't exactly deal with the Titans, per-say, but I did think it was an awesome image, and needed to be shared with the rest of you.
Found while surfing through The DC Comics Database, because that's what I do in my free time.

Don't ask me why the Joker's apparently underwater, don't ask me how he's breathing or what he's doing there. Just enjoy the look on Aquaman's face.

That totally just made my day!
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 12/2/2009, 4:51 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:OK so it doesn't exactly deal with the Titans, per-say, but I did think it was an awesome image, and needed to be shared with the rest of you.

Dude. You rock.

...*laughs like a maniac*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 12/2/2009, 11:57 am

....And this, ladies and gents, is why Joker is the greatest villain ever.

He can breath and speak under water.
Kick Aquaman where the sun no longer shines.
And still keep that purple suit looking absolutely fabulous.

And he can chew gum and walk at the same time.
Wut.
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/4/2009, 6:45 am

Tch I can do all that.. o.O
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/4/2009, 7:50 am

Rain_of_Tears wrote:Tch I can do all that.. o.O
Maybe, but you still don't have that amazing purple suit!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 12/5/2009, 2:33 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:Tch I can do all that.. o.O
Maybe, but you still don't have that amazing purple suit!
Wow, you just broke my heart man...
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeBorn 12/14/2009, 9:49 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Whoa. You recognized. XD

Wow, you pay too much attention..

Hey, did anyone notice that in the episode 'Deception' when Cyborg is getting his lunch, a tiny picture of the Hive Mistress can be seen on his milk carton, with the word 'missing' over it.
JusticeBorn
JusticeBorn

http://YoungTitan213.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 12/16/2009, 5:04 pm

I imagine that's sort of the author's way of covering their bases. They made Blood into the leader of the Hive with no real explanation of who the woman who dealt with Slade in the first season was, or what happened to her. Not that it was a big plot hole, Blood being a villain and all, or she could've just been the Hive's ambassador, but it's the mark of good writing that holes are covered, but not hidden.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/2/2010, 12:49 am

Here's something new and remotely interesting that I was thinking about earlier.

Brother Blood, in the comics, is a teen-aged devil worshiping cannibal intent on marrying Raven and impregnating her with the harbinger of the end of the world.

In the comics Jason Blood is an immortal centuries old knight from Camelot who shares his body with a demon named Etrigan because he fell in love with the evil witch Morgan La Faye and opened the kingdom to her attack.

Could maybe the whole Blood family have issues with demons? Or maybe Jason is right up there next to Batman in the world's worst father's category.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 2/2/2010, 5:49 am

O_O

Jason BLOOD is related to Brother BLOOD? O________________________O

xDDDDDD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/2/2010, 9:43 am

well they have the same last name.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 9:48 am

I didn't see that one coming o-o
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 4:07 am

I coulda swore that "Blood" was just like a clown's stage name.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next