DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

+21
JusticeBorn
Raevien
Rain
Negromancer
SylverBluTitan
Xenophobic Sponge
RustleXer
FloatingMagikarp
Cylor
Azrael
Laughing_Man
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
thewizardofodd12
Vandal
redeagle321
archiesangel
~Angel~
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
25 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 6 Empty Re: Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/7/2010, 6:22 am

Maybe a really creepy clown.
Yes children you'll all be entertained by the lovely antics of Blood the Clown, I understand he'll be doing something with chainsaws for you, juggling them?

Blood the clown: "No I thought I'd attack the children with them, that's ok right?"
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 6 Empty Re: Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

Post by Riaaanna 2/7/2010, 6:26 am

O_o
Somehow Joker popped in my head...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/7/2010, 6:27 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:O_o
Somehow Joker popped in my head...
Blame Karma, she's been doing various Joker themed avatars for the past couple months.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 2/7/2010, 6:38 am

True >_> maybe I should change mine, now... With somethin like... Slade or Trigon or Mumbo. Or even Lex Luthor. XP
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/7/2010, 6:41 am

Rianna Lauren wrote: Or even Lex Luthor.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 6 Lawful10
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 2/7/2010, 6:46 am

XD
Where do you people get THESE kind of pictures? The one framed in the middle with black around it, and one sentence of caption, and another sentence under it... You know what I mean >_<
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/7/2010, 6:49 am

Motivational posters?
People make them, most use photoshop.
Try http://verydemotivational.com/
They sort of started the whole thing. That one isn't theirs though. I was looking for good comic book characters to relate to old D&D alignments.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 2/7/2010, 6:55 am

Ah! I can make that sort of picture on that site, right? :D Just what I'm looking for. Thank you!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/7/2010, 7:01 am

Actually I'm fairly certain they just put up ones submitted to them. If you really want to make one just pick a pic and bring it into a program, seriously MS Paint would probably be able to do it. Alternatively if you really want to just PM me a pic and whatever you want it to say and I'll make it for you. Take me like 30 seconds.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 2/7/2010, 7:19 am

XD yes, I just discovered that. My photoshop is in trial version, expiring in a few days. XP But I'll hit you when I need to make somethin later Wink thanks!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/10/2010, 12:44 am

Raven belongs to a team of magically gifted heroes known as the Sentinels of Magic who are tasked with the duty of keeping reality safe from the forces of the supernatural, as well as guarding the one weapon in the world that can defeat The Spectre, the Spear of Destiny.

There it was random, it was cool, and it dealt with the Titans.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/10/2010, 3:59 am

Yeah, that is cool. :D

Hey TDG, can you tell me about Blackest Night? I want to read it, but you know me being in Indonesia. And reading Wikipedia doesn't help. I'm dictionary-less at the moment, so those words there didn't help me understand. o______O

I don't care if it's long, as long as you use common words. xD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/10/2010, 4:26 am

Yeah I know a bit, I don't actually get to read much of the latest stuff because comics are expensive, but I know a bit.

Basically the storyline goes that a Guardian, one of the Oans, little blue people who founded the Green Lantern Crops, somehow, in a means that I don't quiet remember right now, was wounded and thus felt emotion, fear of death if I recall correctly.

Anyway evil scared Guardian known as 'Scar' goes and wakes up a little known Green Lantern Villain named Black Hand. This guy is obsessed with death oh account of his family having owned a funeral home and him having, shall we say, extra-curricular activities with the deceased there of. Need less to say when his parents found out he was kicked out of the house, and he became a villain known as Black Hand, because his last name was Hand, and he was the black sheep of the family.

Anyway he used this device that as it turns out was built but the founder of the Red Lanterns, before he was the founder of the Red Lanterns, it sucks up ambient Green Lantern light. But that's just Black Hand's back story.

The Blackest Night involves the corpse of the Anti-monitor shifting into the Black Lantern Central Battery, Scar then uses this to make Black Lantern Rings which will animate the dead, these dead corpses then seek out their loved ones, their hated ones, or just whomever happens to be handing and feeling a particularly potent emotion at the time. Black Hand actually turns his own weapon on himself, and blows his brains out when he hears the 'calling' of the Black Lanterns, and becomes the first Black Lantern, digging up Bruce Wane's skull and using it to spread Black Lantern Rings to various members of the deceased.

Black Lanterns are particularly annoying because they're not just Zombies, the dead remember and such as though they were alive, but are filled with an uncontrollable hunger to apparently devour the hearts of the living, particularly those who give off a powerful emotion. Dick Grayson and I think it was Tim Drake who was with him, both met the Black Lantern incarnations of their respective parents respective murderers, they began beating these creatures to a pulp with their bare hands, and began to glow with Red light, symbolizing their Rage, says me.

The presumed objective of the whole Black Lanterns corp is to wipe the universe of emotion and, by association, sentient life.

The particularly nasty thing is that even people killed by Black Lanterns, can become Black Lanterns, and it's not just Earth, Sinestro met with the Black Lantern incarnations of both Abin Sur (the Green Lantern he killed in the Green Lantern origin story) and Abin Sur's sister who's name escapes me, with whom Sinestro was romantically involved.

Larfleeze (Agent Orange) was surround by the enter Orange Lantern Corps (people he'd killed and 'taken possession of') in Black Lantern form. But it's important to note that they didn't kill him. The Black Lanterns don't kill people who don't feel emotion. The Oans are held prisoner by Scar, by not killed, Larfleeze feels only Avarice and is as much a part of the Orange Lantern as the Oans are of the Green.

However Black Lanterns were shown unable to revive people who were 'at peace' several Black Lantern rings attempted to resurrect the previous Dove of Hawk & Dove only to find that he was at peace. Hawk on the other hand was resurrected in Zombie form brought back with all his normal Super Powers & All the powers of a Power ring.

Terra I was also one of the people to be brought back. She went after Beast Boy, someone for whom she had felt great love, but when she got around the attempting to eat his heart thing, he politely told her he'd moved on was dating Raven now, and then preceded to rip her in half, literally he went gorilla if I remember right.

My personal presumed outcome for all this is that the various Lantern Corps will have to set aside their differences and fight together, particularly because the Blue Ring of Hope that Hal Jordan was cursed with temporarily gave him a flash of the future where Sinestro was telling him that he couldn't do it without him. Of course right now most of the Lantern Corps are too busy attempting to kill one another to help defeat the Black Lanterns. Sinestro's Corp was at war with the Star Sapphires because they kidnapped & brainwashed a couple of the Corps members. Larfleeze was looking to go after the Blue Lantern Corp because he wanted to get himself something Blue and Shiny, I think the Red Lanterns were spreading their own special kind of blood lust onto the Greens just for the sake of violence, seriously those Red Lanterns are crazy. The Violet Lanterns are probably organizing a sit in somewhere to non-violently protest the eating of their hearts, really those Compassion Lanterns are kinda useless, although I suspect they'll pay an intrigue part in the uniting of the other Corps. Let's see did I miss a color? I don't think I did.

I haven't caught a latest issue in like forever but that's what I've gleamed and foreseen at least.

Though lots of people are supposed to be dead. I think like the Black Lanterns have a communicable Power Base, so when one goes up 1% they all do. But for every heart the Zombie hordes consume they only got .001% I think, it may have been .01% but still last I saw the Black Lantern power % was up to 67% point something. Oh and alternate reality Superman was back in Black too.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/10/2010, 5:37 am

:D I get it now. And yeah, Superman of Earth II, right? Pretty awesome that they went through parallel earths. XD

This sounds sorta stupid, I know it has something to do with Darkseid, but I didn't get the details, so... What happened to Batman? O_O
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/10/2010, 2:55 pm

Darkseid killed Batman during the whole end of the Fourth World thing. But he didn't really 'kill' him, he just roasted his body extra crispy and sent his consciousness back in time.

Darkseid at this particular moment is either dead, or living as a very convincing mob boss known as Boss Dark Side.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/10/2010, 6:13 pm

So it was WAY before Blackest Night? O_O I should catch up with things... Thanks TDG! *hugs*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/11/2010, 1:58 pm

I would like to correct myself on something I have stated in the past. Upon recent research I was informed that Darkseid is not in fact the power source for the Black Adam family. The true power source is in fact the Egyptian gods, vs the Greek Gods whom empower the traditional Marvel family.

I was misled by the fact that A, Mary Marvel at one point was instructed by Eclipso who intended for the two of them to seduce, rob, and murder Darkseid, and that at another point Mary Marvel was brainwashed by the Anti-Life Equation serving as part of Darkseid's personal guard.

Also this image misled me.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 6 Couch-got-an-empty-spot-with-your-name-on-it-girl
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/11/2010, 5:44 pm

Oh, THAT'S Mary Marvel...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/13/2010, 9:41 pm

Ok I just thought this was funny, and because Psimon is technically a Teen Titans villain I get to share it with you.

First some background on Salvation Run

Salvation Run is a DC Event tying into the Countdown to Final Crisis. Amanda Waller and Rick Flag through Checkmate and the Suicide Squad launch a campaign to round up all of the world's most harmful supervillains, and deport them off planet. The idea being that they will not be unlawfully jailed, or sentenced to their deaths, but merely exiled to a planet thousands of lightyears away where they will be incapable of continuing to hurt people. They are left with their weapons and equipment, and the planet chosen is specifically identified as of harmless environment, and with adequate resources for the villains to begin their own civilization if they choose to get along and work together.

However, factors beyond Checkmate's control show the planet to actually have been a dormant almost mechanical world, filled with dangerous killer beasts. The villains are forced to deal with their circumstances, and confront a community entirely composed of dangerous and/or psychotic criminals, where the greatest danger to them is a difficult tie between the world trying to kill them, and them themselves.

Now the fun part.

The villains form a rough camp, and new prisoners are sent. The new arrivals are sent to find food and information. This not only integrates them into the community, but also weeds out the less capable villains. They are divided on a plan - several villains want to go home, while some want to remain and build a civilization. However, when Psimon proposes the second course, in a plan which would force the (numerically inferior) female super villains to remain constantly pregnant by different fathers, the Joker kills him with a rock.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/13/2010, 9:55 pm

O_____________O
That was... random. xP
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/13/2010, 9:56 pm

Joker takes care of his womens. Razz
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/13/2010, 9:59 pm

"Women" is already plural xD

-prove that I'm not using a translator and DOES KNOW English- xD lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/13/2010, 10:02 pm

I know, I would've used a more specific word implying that the Joker be pimpin' but there are minors on the forum.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/13/2010, 10:03 pm

>_< okay. Dx
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/13/2010, 10:04 pm

It dawned on me that some if not many of you may not be aware of whom Psimon is. So to clarify

This is Dr. Simon Jones

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 6 Psimon_1Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 6 Psimon

Physicist Doctor Simon Jones was working on experiments in contacting other dimensions when he was contacted in turn by the demon Trigon the Terrible, the father of Teen Titan Raven. Trigon used his abilities to transform Jones into a powerful psychic with telepathic and telekinetic powers, and told him to destroy the Earth. Finding an ad by the psychopathic Doctor Light in the Underworld Star, Jones, now calling himself Psimon, joined Light’s new group, the Fearsome Five, hoping to fulfill his mission. He usurped Light’s role as the team’s leader during their first battle against the Teen Titans, in which he telepathically planted the suggestion in their minds to kill the Justice League. The plan failed, however, and the Five were defeated.

Trigon, growing impatient with Psimon's lack of progress, banished his psychic minion to another dimension. In New Teen Titans #7 the remaining members of the Five attacked the Titans at their new headquarters, Titans Tower, and used their dimensional transmitter to return their teammate to Earth, but they were subsequently imprisoned.

Psimon's teammate Gizmo eventually broke the team out of prison, and Psimon, now acting as team leader, led the Five in kidnapping Dr. Helga Jace in order to force her to make them an army of "Mud Men" to aid them in their battles. They were again defeated, this time by the combined forces of Batman, the Outsiders, and the Teen Titans.

Psimon later allied himself with the immortal dimensional traveler known as the Monitor during the Crisis on Infinite Earths. During this, the rest of the Five, feeling betrayed by Psimon, turned on him, apparently killing him. Psimon was rescued by Brainiac and the Earth-One Lex Luthor, saved from the Anti-Monitor's Shadow Demons and recruited for their multi-world-conquering Villain Army. He became suspicious of the two villains' plans, and learning that they were going to take over the worlds by themselves once the heroes and villains were wiped out, attacked the two. He apparently destroyed Brainiac and went to finish off Luthor, only to have his brain blasted away by a recreated Brainiac in one of the more brutal surprise deaths of the storyline.

He later turned up alive, cutting a swath of destruction through another star system far from Earth, devastating the planets of Kallas and Talyn (home of Jarras Minion). He returned to Earth to seek revenge on those who wronged him. Finding his former teammates Mammoth and Shimmer at a Tibetan monastery, having renounced a life of crime, he attacked them, driving a spear through Mammoth’s head, and turning Shimmer into glass and then shattering her. When he found Gizmo, he shrunk the diminutive inventor down to subatomic size. He then attacked and psychically tortured the Teen Titans, but was defeated and placed in the custody of the Darkstars, and later imprisoned in The Slab, after which his powers were apparently diminished.

In Outsiders he managed to engineer a massive prison breakout and escape, when Brother Blood took over the prison in an attempt to activate a global satellite system.

Psimon later joined up with frequent Captain Marvel archenemy Dr. Sivana, who freed Psimon’s former teammates Mammoth, Gizmo and Jinx from prison, and was able to successfully restore Shimmer’s shattered form, returning her to life. Despite lingering animosity between Psimon and Mammoth, Sivana put the team to work for him in a scheme to short sell Lexcorp stock by having them steal accounts from its corporate building in Metropolis, and then driving down the stock by killing all the people in the building, and destroying two other Lexcorp properties. At the latter of the two, a microchip processor factory of Lexcorp's subsidiary, Kellacor, the Five were confronted by the Outsiders. After escaping, the Five urged Sivana to take Lexcorp's nuclear missile facility near Joshua Tree, California. When Sivana refused, Psimon asserted that they would take it anyway, and in response, Sivana killed Gizmo with a laser blast to the head, and severed relations with the remaining four, warning them that he would kill them if they ever crossed his path again. The Five decided to initiate the plan themselves, but were defeated before they could obliterate Canada. Mammoth was returned to the metahuman prison on Alcatraz Island, but Psimon and the others escaped.
Most recently, he was seen among the new Injustice League and is one of the villains featured in Salvation Run. Exiled to a savage new world, he attempts to convince his fellow super-villains that escape is impossible, and then proceeds to lay down plans for beginning a new civilization. He is interrupted by the Joker, who murders him by smashing his brain in with a rock repeatedly.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next