DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 29 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 1:41 pm

Upon hearing Karmy's voice, Matt sat up and looked over at her. "I feel... broken.." he said quietly, "But if Emily were here she'd be telling me to get back up and continue..." Matt looked up at the sky and sighed. "Did you know she grew up in an orphanage?" he asked Karmy, "There was another girl, named Joy, who would lie with her in the grass, and would describe the clouds to her... When I met her, she would insist I do the same. It's sort of hard to look at clouds now that she isn't here to describe them to..." As Matt spoke, a single tear fell, and he laid back down in the grass, staring at the open skies.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 29 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Terra 1/31/2010, 1:47 pm

Aurora felt a deep and burning anger in her heart. For once, she wasn't afraid of the Joker, but instead wanted to kill him so badly. Her insides still ached as she limped towards Matt and Karmy.
"I.. I know we don't know each other.. But, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened.. I wish there was more I could've done...."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/31/2010, 1:53 pm

Karmy laid back, she could still feel scar from so many years ago from Malice. "You need to continue. If you don't, you would be letting her down. We all gotta fight on so that the day we reach the place where our loved ones moved to, we can raise our heads up high. We will have made them proud. " Karmy looked to Matt with a wide grin. "Emily can finally see the clouds for she is among them."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 1:58 pm

How does this villain sound?

Villain Name- Charge
Real Name- Ben Boone
Age-21
Appearance
Hair- Brown
Height-6' 7"
Weight-168lbs
Dress- White hooded long-sleeved shirt, golden belt, black pants, boots, and a mask that reveals only his mouth and eyes.
Formal- White tux with golden bow-tie, white shoes, sunglasses.
Eyes- bright blue
Skin- medium tan

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 29 20138_11

Powers: Energy manipulation, power augmentation, power negation.

Technique: By gathering energy from the sun or from electrical devices, Charge is able to redistribute it in bolts of energy, light, or electricity.

Weaknesses: Charge needs a power source to fuel his abilities-- without bright light or nearby electronics he is powerless.

Strengths: Being surrounded by electrical equipment he can drain the power out of.

Dislikes: Nature, 'heroes', and short fights.

History/Origins: Ben was born in Perth, Australia. He fully learned of his powers when he was struck by lightning, absorbing the entire thing. Ben's basic ability is like that of a container; storing and releasing energy. When Ben absorbs a large amount of energy, his body will begin to glow.

With his augmentation ability, he is able to "strengthen" the powers of someone else. This is referred to as "supercharging", and is done by having physical contact with the person, and putting his own strength into them. This quickly tires him, and too much can cause him to pass out.

His power negation ability also requires physical touch. With it he lessens an opponent's strength, and reduces their powers. However, during this he strengthens himself.

Upon learning how to control his ability, Ben set out to rob from banks and use his abilities to quickly shut down security systems. By touching a security panel or camera, he can drain the energy out of the entire system, or overload their energy, causing the entire circuit to explode. He uses this ability often when robbing, and his signature move is when he fries the entire system, except for a single light, which leads others to believe that he is able to not only gather and release energy, but prevent energy from flowing through certain areas.

Last edited by Charm on 1/31/2010, 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/31/2010, 2:03 pm

7:00 a.m.
Cloudy Skies - Cold

Mercy stood at the edge of the field waiting for everyone to finish up. She had no sleep, Greht and Artanis was by each of her sides. Her eyes were half open and waiting to get back into the city. A full 5 hours have passed since last night, and Mercy was determined to get back into solving who killed Batman and how they could get all the criminals back to Arkham Island. There was still screams in the distance, despair. The Joker could be offing someone else for all she knew. She was getting impatient the longer they waited, she was getting colder by the second. "How much longer Karmy?" She called out about 30 yards away.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/31/2010, 2:08 pm

"Its not up to me Mercy, it's up to Matt." and Karmy patted him on the shoulder and walked up to every one. "Man everyone is tired! Let's go get some coffee!" and she poised her fingers to take them away.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/31/2010, 2:11 pm

"KARM! Don't!" Ivy called, and tackled Karm to keep her from snapping. There, in the distance, was a girl battling with a man. She looked like she needed help. Her scream echoed, followed by a deep roar. "C'mon!" Ivy leapt off of Karm, already dashing in the girls direction with her hands lit green.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 2:12 pm

Upon seeing the girl, Matt began running behind Ivy. "What should we do?" he called to her.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/31/2010, 2:14 pm

Ivy gave a shrug. "She needs help, we help her!" She replied, not slowing down one bit. A flick of her wrist, and she held an orb of water. She froze it, and hurled the solid ice ball at the man.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 2:16 pm

Although Ivy shot the ice orb, and Matt shot some vines at the man, he disappeared before either one hit him. "I was too late!" Matt yelled as he stamped his foot in frustration, "I'm always too late... " and with that he turned and looked back at the tombstone in the distance.

Last edited by Charm on 1/31/2010, 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/31/2010, 2:21 pm

Ivy was taken aback by the girl rejecting their assistance. But she wasn't going to leave. She was going to stick around, in case the girl did need help. She turned to Matt instead.

"Matt, Emily saw that coming. She knew it was going to happen and she allowed it. It's not your fault." She consoled. Unsure what to do, she gave him a hug.

Last edited by abreu7 on 1/31/2010, 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/31/2010, 2:21 pm

(Whos the man?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/31/2010, 2:27 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(Whos the man?)
hes Adelas master V_V

Oh!!
Me is stupid, sorry.,
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 2:32 pm

Comforted by Ivy's words, Matt hugged her back. "Thank you" he whispered to her. As they hugged, flowers bloomed around Matt, and Ivy could see he was feeling better.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 2:32 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(Whos the man?)
hes Adelas master V_V

Oh!!
Me is stupid, sorry.,

(hehe Karmy you're so fun)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/31/2010, 2:37 pm

Mercy frankly didn't care what was happening to Adela, she watched the fight unfold. It was entertaining watching someone else fight for once, she almost wanted to grab some coffee with Karmy. The crazy sirens in the distance didn't allow for sleep from anyone last night. It was hard to keep her eyes open. Mercy watched the fight blankly until Matt was ready to leave. Her arms were crossed and she was leaning on a fence, expecting for the loud mouth 12th century man to scream something at the top of hid lungs.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/31/2010, 2:42 pm

Ivy smiled at him. "No problem." She stepped away from him. "I bet she's watching you know." Ivy recalled how when her parents died, she thought they were reincarnated. "Just keep a look out for anything that reminds you of her. You'd be surprised at how much she's still with us, even when she's supposed to be gone." She turned and glanced at the tombstone.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 1/31/2010, 2:48 pm

Aurora saw the fight in the distance, but honestly was too sore and tired to really do anything. She and the others had been fighting all of last night, and they needed some rest. Aurora sat down, leaned her head on a tree next to her, and closed her eyes.
"Stupid Joker.." she mumbled under her breath.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 2:50 pm

"Will do..." Matt replied with a smile. "I never really drank coffee... but I think that would hit the spot at a time like this. I'm ready, Karmy." and with that he smiled and stretched, and as he extended his arms, all the plants and trees nearby flourished and flowered, creating a rainbow of colorful flowers all around. "I'm finally feeling better" he said with a grin.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 2:55 pm

Hearing Adela, Matt quickly looked back and saw her fall to the ground. He ran towards her, and all the grass in the field parted for him as he ran. Upon reaching her, he quickly focused, and a Melaleuca alternifolia grew slowly. He picked some of the leaves, crushing them and collecting the oil. Putting it on the wound, Matt calmly spoke to Shadow. "Don't worry, Tea Tree oil is a natural neosporin, it will help."

Last edited by Charm on 1/31/2010, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/31/2010, 2:56 pm

Ivy was about to agree, when she saw Adela collapse, bleeding. She couldn't just leave with this girl injured like this! "Hey! Leave her alone!" Ivy called to that man, dashing up next to Adela. Her eyes flashed green, and the man was encased in stone. That should hold him, for the moment. She saw Matt healing Adela. "I'll distract him." She declared, her eyes locked on the man.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/31/2010, 3:05 pm

Mercy uncrossed her arms and was wide-eyed about the situation, she dashed over to the girl who sliced her stomach last night. She knelt over her and called for Karmy to bring medical supplies. "Karmy hurry!" she called."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 1/31/2010, 3:15 pm

Hearing the yells, Aurora's eyes burst open. She saw the girl lying on the ground in pain. She tried to shoot a bolt of lightning at the man, but he got away. She ran to the group hovering over Adela and asked, "What happened!?"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/31/2010, 3:18 pm

Character Approved! Watch out for the Australian electromagnetic sponge, as this villain will tear up Gotham's Streets soon!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/31/2010, 3:24 pm

"You're welcome," Matt replied, "Now just try to rest" and with that he grew some flowers to cushion her head.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next