DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 21 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 5:50 pm

Mercy although it was sort of funny got worried the instant she was worried that they wouldn't be able to get out quick enough with Karmy knocked out. She tried to slap her to get her awake.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 21 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 5:59 pm

"I don't wanna shar koolaid with the chimpmink. He tried tosteal my kidney with his pick up truck." Karmy mumbled in her sleep.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 6:06 pm

Mercy didn't know if she could get something wake her up, a sad pill perhaps? Maybe a loud noise. They were in a cave, maybe the sounds would bounce off the walls. She held her gun next to her head and fired off a round.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 6:10 pm

(I really have to stop reading during class XD!!)

"HOLY FRICK ON A STICK!!!!" Karmy woke up holding her ear, ptrwtty much almost deaf now.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/28/2010, 6:44 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:"I don't wanna shar koolaid with the chimpmink. He tried tosteal my kidney with his pick up truck." Karmy mumbled in her sleep.

Maybe I wasn't the only drunk one.. O.o

Last edited by Ghost on 1/28/2010, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/28/2010, 7:02 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:

"HOLY FRICK ON A STICK!!!!"
nice XD
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/28/2010, 7:12 pm

"I can't wait for a challenge," Ghost mumbled. He lowered his skull mask and took a deep gulp of the liquor.
"Damn, that hits the spot.."
Unfortunately, his armor didn't have storage for anything but his canister rifle shots; he looked at Casius storing the money in his suit, looked down at the sack of money and sighed.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/28/2010, 7:17 pm

"A challenege, eh?" Casius wondered. "I still have a few hours left before I need to re-charge the suit. Wanna go and bonk some heads?" Casius asked. he too shared Ghost's restlessness. With no bat, they could literaly go to town without anything to stop them.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/28/2010, 7:20 pm

"I'm down," Ghost laughed. He threw the empty bottle at the wall in front, got up, put his mask back on, stretched and said, "Let's do it."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/28/2010, 7:27 pm

Casius smiled under his mask, and the two headed for the door. "Oh, before we go-" Casius shot a blue blast and fried Ernie's Jukebox with his last blast. "Told you I'd fry it." He chuckled, must to the extreme irritation of the poor Bartender. "So, what to do first? Wanna find those punks from earlier?" he asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/28/2010, 7:43 pm

(AHAHAHAHA)
Ghost just laughed.
"Nice one man. Yeah, let's do it. They'd probably be more fun than half the thugs runnin' around the streets now."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/28/2010, 7:51 pm

Kahna looked at the Bat's gadgets and pocketed a few knives and a couple throwing devices that reminded her of bomerangs. She then turned back to Karmy who was still struggling to wake up from the knockout gas.
(lol Karmy!!)
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 7:51 pm

(LOL Karmy!! Imma kill you cause you're so funny!!)

Mercy turned Karmy around to face her "Don't touch anything that you don't know what it is." Mercy said in all seriousness. They got themselves together finally and had everything they
needed. "Can you get us back?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 7:52 pm

"Yes.. I want to get back to the Joker now.." Cara said quitely.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/28/2010, 7:56 pm

"Too right. Now how do we drag them out..." Casius thoguht. Casually, He punched a nearby parked car intot he middle of traffic. The melodious sound of screeching tires meant that he had made one heap of a mess. "And now we wait." he said, looking at the lovely pile of cars in fornt of him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/29/2010, 12:42 am

"Brilliant," Ghost joked.
Unfortunately, the mercenary had little patience, and after 5 minutes, he pulled out a blade, and carved "Ghost" onto the hood of every car.
Getting bored with this, he continually switched from thermal to night vision, and just for fun, would point his red laser at anyone who passed by, causing them to run away in fear.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/29/2010, 6:58 am

Kahna felt fear. And pain. LOTS of it. There was something wrong. Something was going on outside. She went to Mercy and kneeled down next to her. Kahna whispered "We need to leave now."
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/29/2010, 8:33 am

(Remember Mercy and Karmy, Emily and Matt are "waiting" for you somewhere. Whether you want to almost hit them with a car or accidentally teleport above them, either way works haha. I'm trying to get them to meet each person. ^_^ )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/29/2010, 9:15 am

Casius stood taping his foot. He was really hoping a gigantic car wreck and Ghost having a total field day would bring some little heroes runing, but it didn't seem to work. However, the radar on his helmet began to go off. "Seems like we may be in for some company after all." He said, eager to begin...
[Anyone can jump in to fight]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 9:23 am

(Sorry I took so long guys Sad)

"Of course I can get us back." Karmy said to Mercy. With a snap of her fingers, they were all back down town. The Joker and Harley were no longer there, but a duo almost as dangerous was.

"Well that figures." Karmy said as the others picked themselves off from the ground.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/29/2010, 9:38 am

Mercy picked herself and realized they were in wreckage. Every car in the parking lot was destroyed and had the name "Ghost" carved into them. Mercy looked up to see Casius and Ghost standing together. They turned around to face them. "What a pleasant surprise..." Mercy snarled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/29/2010, 9:48 am

"Well well, if it isn't the little twerps form earlier." Casius said, eager to repay them for driving him crazy earleir. He cracke dhis mechanical knuckles, raring for a fight....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/29/2010, 9:55 am

As the cars skid around, Emily hid behind Matt, and he raised a tree to block one of the cars from hitting them. Matt peeked past the tree at the wreckage. It seemed 2 men were standing on top of it, and 2 more people were approaching them. "That's her..." Emily said in a whisper. "Why didn't you tell me we were going to 'meet' her in a pile of rubble?" Matt asked, frustrated with the unpredictability of Emily's visions. "I only see certain things, Matt" she replied strongly, "I cannot control these visions."

(Haha there, Karmy. I edited it. xD I didn't know you were going to be in the fight too)

Last edited by Charm on 1/29/2010, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/29/2010, 10:00 am

"Well then," Karmy said pulling out a staff. "Lets get it started!" and she portaled behind Casius and lunged at him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/29/2010, 10:06 am

Karmy was quick, but casius wans't exactly a motionless block. He whirled around, and with a roundhouse punch, knocked Karmy away. "Parlor tricks like that won't work on me, psycho-hippie. If you REALLY wanna hurt me, you'll have to do soemhting impresive... like this!" Casius said, hoisting a station wagon voer head, and chucking it at Karmy...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next