DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Ghost 1/23/2010, 6:24 pm

Mercy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:
Ghost wrote:Let's give this a shot.. for a second time.

GHOST
Name-Unknown
Age-21
gender: Male - for voice reference, go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgw66N7KYY
Alias-Ghost

Appearance
Hair: Unknown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 241 lbs fully armored
Dress: A black full body suit that covers his body and hair; covering his suit are segments of plated armor that, although heavy, do not interfere with Ghost's agility. His eyes are covered by an ocular device with three lenses: two glow a bright green while the other some times shoots a red laser, possibly to mark his target. Other than giving Ghost an intimidating look, the device gives him both night and thermal vision. Lastly, the rest of his face is covered by a mask with a skull's mouth imprinted on (for reference, look at my avatar).

Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
General: A shadowy freelancer looking for a purpose for his power; this probing question, however, does not stop his personality from showing, as he is as deadly as he is sarcastic

Abilites: Although no superhuman, Ghost's armor gives him superb protection without hindering his agilility. He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as swordplay. In addition, his accuracy with his sniper rifle is deadly

Weapons:
-Ghost always has his black canister rifle slung over his back; its put to its full use in Ghost's hands as there is no one who possesses better accuracy with such a high calliber bullet.
-On either side of Ghost's waist are two diamond shaped objects; at the touch of a button these objects shoot out two plasma blades on either side of the diamonds, forming a crescent. When sniping fails and the fight gets up close, these blades are Ghost's weapon of choice.
-Like any superhero, Ghost has a utility belt; its contents include grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, and sarcasm. Pretty much a beast.
Weaknesses: With such huge calliber bullets, he can only carry 1 cartridge of ammunition for his trusty sniper rifle (4 bullets). His blades are somewhat heavy limiting his agility somewhat. Lastly, his search for purpose often makes him unsure of his choices, causing him to hesitate from time to time.

Dislikes: Large groups of people, tough choices

Bio: Not much is known about this shadowy figure, other than he randomly appeared in the city while two men were robbing a game store; Ghost dealt with the criminals and returned the money, but stole an Xbox and television himself, leaving a note claiming they were his price for the criminals. He later returned the TV, but stole a few games. His history is unknown, but his some times dark personality and shadowy appearance shows he had a complicated and possibly sinister past. Only he knows, and the only way for one to find out is to reach the stone heart beneath the beast.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 3 Omg_it10

"Call the shot."

Holy damn!! Wow Ghost! I think my character would die against that thing!! I really hope you're not a villain!

It's up to Mercy if we need one. But thank you. Smile

No, it actually is up to you, I would like for you to be a villain but if you prefer the side of the heroes than its fine by me.
Villain it is XD it'll be somethin new, so all good.

Red, wanna team up for villains?
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/23/2010, 6:27 pm

archiesangel wrote:Hey Mercy if you need another villian I can have my character officially go insane...

hey insanity is my thing...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/23/2010, 6:57 pm

Ghost wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:
Ghost wrote:Let's give this a shot.. for a second time.

GHOST
Name-Unknown
Age-21
gender: Male - for voice reference, go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgw66N7KYY
Alias-Ghost

Appearance
Hair: Unknown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 241 lbs fully armored
Dress: A black full body suit that covers his body and hair; covering his suit are segments of plated armor that, although heavy, do not interfere with Ghost's agility. His eyes are covered by an ocular device with three lenses: two glow a bright green while the other some times shoots a red laser, possibly to mark his target. Other than giving Ghost an intimidating look, the device gives him both night and thermal vision. Lastly, the rest of his face is covered by a mask with a skull's mouth imprinted on (for reference, look at my avatar).

Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
General: A shadowy freelancer looking for a purpose for his power; this probing question, however, does not stop his personality from showing, as he is as deadly as he is sarcastic

Abilites: Although no superhuman, Ghost's armor gives him superb protection without hindering his agilility. He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as swordplay. In addition, his accuracy with his sniper rifle is deadly

Weapons:
-Ghost always has his black canister rifle slung over his back; its put to its full use in Ghost's hands as there is no one who possesses better accuracy with such a high calliber bullet.
-On either side of Ghost's waist are two diamond shaped objects; at the touch of a button these objects shoot out two plasma blades on either side of the diamonds, forming a crescent. When sniping fails and the fight gets up close, these blades are Ghost's weapon of choice.
-Like any superhero, Ghost has a utility belt; its contents include grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, and sarcasm. Pretty much a beast.
Weaknesses: With such huge calliber bullets, he can only carry 1 cartridge of ammunition for his trusty sniper rifle (4 bullets). His blades are somewhat heavy limiting his agility somewhat. Lastly, his search for purpose often makes him unsure of his choices, causing him to hesitate from time to time.

Dislikes: Large groups of people, tough choices

Bio: Not much is known about this shadowy figure, other than he randomly appeared in the city while two men were robbing a game store; Ghost dealt with the criminals and returned the money, but stole an Xbox and television himself, leaving a note claiming they were his price for the criminals. He later returned the TV, but stole a few games. His history is unknown, but his some times dark personality and shadowy appearance shows he had a complicated and possibly sinister past. Only he knows, and the only way for one to find out is to reach the stone heart beneath the beast.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 3 Omg_it10

"Call the shot."

Holy damn!! Wow Ghost! I think my character would die against that thing!! I really hope you're not a villain!

It's up to Mercy if we need one. But thank you. Smile

No, it actually is up to you, I would like for you to be a villain but if you prefer the side of the heroes than its fine by me.
Villain it is XD it'll be somethin new, so all good.

Red, wanna team up for villains?
Two armored juggernauts causing mischeif... I like it! Sounds good to me!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 1/23/2010, 8:48 pm

Ghost wrote:DAMNIT I FEEL LIKE A RETARD RIGHT NOW. No, no, Casius is your name. I had copied your character sheet's points to base mine off of because I'm frankly terrible at making a character sheet. My character's name is Ghost. Much apologies for not erasing your character's name from my sheet. Sorry man

You feeling like one is not abnormal. Don't worry and stay calm. Smile
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/23/2010, 8:52 pm

Luck wrote:
Ghost wrote:DAMNIT I FEEL LIKE A RETARD RIGHT NOW. No, no, Casius is your name. I had copied your character sheet's points to base mine off of because I'm frankly terrible at making a character sheet. My character's name is Ghost. Much apologies for not erasing your character's name from my sheet. Sorry man

lol stfu
n get outta here. This is for roleplayers only. n you gotta admit mine doesn't look too bad, come on. n stop stalking my posts asshole
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 1/23/2010, 9:00 pm

Ghost wrote:
Luck wrote:

lol stfu
n get outta here. This is for roleplayers only. n you gotta admit mine doesn't look too bad, come on. n stop stalking my posts asshole

No. alien
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/23/2010, 9:02 pm

Can we start now?
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/23/2010, 9:26 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
archiesangel wrote:Hey Mercy if you need another villian I can have my character officially go insane...

hey insanity is my thing...

Haha no intrusions meant Karmy
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/23/2010, 9:59 pm

icegal2779 wrote:Can we start now?
I suppose everything is cool, all we need is Mercy's ok to start.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 4:04 pm

Villain: Redeemer

Name: Reese Cephas
Alias: Redeemer
Nationality:American

Appearance
Hair-Hooded
Height-5’ 9’’
Weight-185 lbs
Skin- White
Eyes- Black

Dress: Under a black hood and cape, with black nights. His belt is silver and only a fashion statement. Although his entire costume is black his mask is all white leaving his piercing black eyes and shadows of his nose showing.

Abilities and powers:
Redeemer has the ability to teleport without anyone knowing he has even though he did it right in front of them. He tends to leave an imprint of himself in your eye as he does so which eventually disappears. He's only good with hand to hand because of his ability to teleport, and if he has teleported too much in front of you, he tends to blur your vision with multiple copies of himself.

Fighting Style:
Redeemer teleports in and out getting hits in. Although he's sloppy he's very strong. His street fighter background earned him a dirty way to fight people. Barely do others lay hands on him. He has no weapons or gadgets.

Weaknesses: He can't teleport in bright light. He also slows down in cold weather as well.

Strengths: One on ones

Origins: Reese grew up knowing that he was different, he was able to teleport at a very young age and was noticed by government operatives. He was torn away from his parents and had training and testing with the government and soon was working for them for a short while. Reese eventually broke out and killed two officers in the progress and has been a high priority subject ever since. He then took up the name Redeemer so he could hide from the government. Later he would kill for money. His latest kill is probably the most famous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercy (Formally known as Malice)

Name: Alice Mau
Alias: Mercy
Sex: Female

Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5' 8"
Dress: Wearing Blue and black tactical suit gloves and boots, she is equipt with several small firearms and grenades.
Casual: same
Eyes: blue
Skin: white
(nearly pale)
Hair: Short Blond

Abilities and powers
:
Rarely resorting to her firearms, she is skilled in all kinds of martial arts, her shot isn't as eagle-eye as everyone else but the spray of bullets can get the job done. Her agility is unmatched and her quick detective-like mind can help her get out of tight circumstances, always thinking ahead.

Skills:
She's a normal person trained very well.

Speed and Agility: Her flexibility and swift maneuvers can make her hard to fight. Snapping from hand-to-hand combat to her submachine guns and back can be done extremely quickly. Although she isn't like Kid Flash; her tremendous speed can give her the upper hand in skirmishes.

Tools:
MP5K (dual)
Grenade (explosives, flash, incendiary)
Tactical Knife

Weaknesses:
She can be fatigued really quickly if she's in battle for too long. She doesn't like firefights, only if she's the only one with the guns. Big open spaces also scare her in fights; she is mainly CQC and it naturally frightens her to the point she needs to retreat. Mercy also can't fight in cold or wet weather effectively.

Strengths:
Close quarters combat (CQC); fighting multiple foes; fighting enormous foes; one on one; controlled fighting environments.

Origin:
Being raised by the her abusive uncle after her parents tragically died in a drive by shooting when walking back home from a romantic walk, Alice had enough of her uncle and murdered him at a young age after much physical and sexual abuse. Her best friend invited her to her home but she ran away from the only home she had and was found by Slade and was able to relate to him and trained under him for years. She now owes her life to Slade for giving her a second chance. She later met Karmy who indirectly changed her beliefs of working for Slade changed her name from Malice to Slade and now resides in Gotham City.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/24/2010, 4:17 pm

2 villains?
Have we started?
CONFUSED! ._.
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/24/2010, 4:32 pm

AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Tis scared of both of them now XD
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 3 Empty It was a Dark and Stormy Night-

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 5:02 pm

9:00 P.M. A news report nation wide proclaims that The Batman is dead. His identity is revealed as Bruce Wayne and of course the news hits The Titans. The Teen Titans need to figure out who did it. There also was assigned a new set of Titans to protect the city of Gotham.

The Television screen flashes on the TItans Tower. A man in a grey suit with "Breaking News" in red flashing on the screen. "Reports have just came in! The Batman is in fact dead! He was murdered not one hour ago and we are standing right outside of the scene of the crime which is in fact The Wayne Estate, he no assumptions need to be made. Bruce Wayne was The Batman. Not very soon after his death Gotham City seems to be brought on its knees by criminals that Batman has kept us safe from. Arkham Asylum is also getting reports that nearly every criminal has broken out. It's only a matter of time before we face the Almighty."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/24/2010, 5:13 pm

Casius turned and looked at the batender as the screen blared the news report. "Shut that garbage off, Ernie." He grumbled in his mehcanical voice The bartender turned and said. "Oy, this is big news, pal!" Ernie protested. He stoped abruptly as a blue blast roared out of Casius's EMP cannon and blew the TV to bits. He turned to Ghost. "So, the old bat finnaly bit it, eh? Never thoguht it would be so easy. I'd expect him to go out in some friggin' epic battle with the Joker, Two-face, Penguin, Mr.Feiz and Poision Ivy all at once." he said, toying with the controls on his EMP cannon.
[I assume that Ghost and Casius are partners in crime or somehting like that. If not, I'll edit it.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/24/2010, 5:31 pm

Karmy was walking around the city when she came across the a group of people standing outside a video store, watching a large TV. Curiosity over came her and she crawled under everyone, looked up at the screen, and gasped. On the screen was pure chaos. Different criminals ran around on the screen and across the bottom flashed the words 'Batman is dead!'

"Hmm... Maybe I should go to Gothem City."

(cheap.. yeah..)

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/24/2010, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 5:43 pm

Alice Mau was standing in her living room looking around for the salt as she was cooking her dinner. The television was on and a light glow softly lit the room. The soothing hum of the breaker overpowered the television. Alice came to the couch and sat down next to her boyfriend with two plates of dinner. "What's this?" He asked as the news forecast came on. "I dunno, turn it up sugar." Alice replied. Then glowing text started to take up the screen "Batman is Dead!" The volume slowly raised. Alice looked with concern but before it finished a loud monstrous noise came from out of the room. Alice's boyfriend decided to check it out, "No wait don't- !" She didn't finish her sentence as he came close to the door bullets were riddled into his body and Alice took cover.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/24/2010, 5:48 pm

Ivy gave a shudder, she had heard the news. The Bat was dead. Her protector was dead. With him gone, Poisen Ivy would- she brushed away the thought. She couldn't think of that, not now.

She was in Jump City, where Kid Flash had informed her she could join the titans. That was a nice thought. She hung onto that as she journeyed through the city towards the giant T.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 6:00 pm

(so we have started..? I didnt know that lol)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 7:18 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(so we have started..? I didnt know that lol)

Yep we started :3
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 7:43 pm

(okay ^^)

Starfire was watching the TV when she heard the news. She couldn't believe it. Quickly, she jumped off the couch and rushed to find Robin.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/24/2010, 7:50 pm

Kilikanah was turning the corner when she caught sight of a man waving a gun in another man's face. Reaching into her pocket, she stole into the shadows to help. Kahna drew up behind the armed man and curled her arm around his neck, holding the knife to his skin. The victim stumbled and ran into the night. "Lemme' go!" said the captive man, "Ain't we on the same side? Batman is dead. The city is ours!" Kahna twisted the man around, kicked him to the ground, and grabbed his gun. Leaving the man tied to a nearby fire escape, Kahna walked off into the night thinking about what the next day would bring.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/24/2010, 7:52 pm

Robin was heading into the living room, when he almost crashed into Starfire. "Hey Star, what is wrong?" She looked worried.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 7:59 pm

Starfire got up and immediatley burst into tears. "Robin! It is Batman.... he.. he is dead!" She cried.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/24/2010, 8:17 pm

Robin was speachless. Dead? There was no way he could be dead, could there? Glanceing at the TV he relized the sad truth. Robin refused to belive it. "No... There is no way he would..."

Syren walked alng the city streets, playing a moruning tune. Her brother's hero was dead. Though it didn' effect her, she still felt bad.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 8:21 pm

Starfire stared at Robin sadly as the news slowly sunk in.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next