DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Ghost 1/24/2010, 8:24 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[I assume that Ghost and Casius are partners in crime or somehting like that. If not, I'll edit it.]

(Sounds good.)

Ghost laughed at the thought and said, "True that man; guess he wasn't as tough as everyone thought. Still, he was never able to do anything to stop us."

Suddenly a thought flashed through Ghost's mind.

"Damn, there's gonna be hella competition now that the Bat's dead, with all those nobodies breakin' loose... This'll be fun, Casius," Ghost said as he tossed a bullet up and down like a coin
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/24/2010, 8:43 pm

(How can we start if we don't have any villains?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/24/2010, 8:44 pm

Casius Closed the panel on his cannon. "A bunch of punks hoping up just to get beat down... I can hardly wait to get started." Casius said, a tinge of excitement in his mechanical voice. He loved to knock people down a few pegs when they thoguht they were on top. Suddenly, his arm panel flashed. Casius took a side glance at it, and under the mask, he grined. "Looks like the fireworks are just getting started, and the Bat ain't even in the ground yet. Looks like Mr. Dent wants to see us about a big job. You in?" Casius asked Ghost, knowing what the answer would be. Any job from Harvey Dent, AKA Two-Face meant big bucks.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/24/2010, 9:13 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(How can we start if we don't have any villains?)
(Red n I are villains)

"I'm in as long as we finally get some action, 'cause damn it's been boring around here," Ghost laughed. "I wanna test out these new explosive rounds I made; blow the head off some poor soul who comes in our way."

After hearing Ghost's last words, Ernie cringed and snuck to the back room.

"Without Batman around, this town's gonna be fresh for the takin'. Let's go." Ghost said.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 9:21 pm

(No character sheets are required for batman villains, just be sure you call them... Sorry a little disorganized ><)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 4 Empty Hey guys we need someone to play as Batman's super villains. If no one wants to take that job I'll gladly take it unless someone wants them.

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 9:30 pm

Redeemer stood atop a building watching the city go to hell in a hand basket. This isn't my city. He thought, He isn't my savior. Redeemer saw how terrible the town was without The Batman, he wondered how everyone had gotten out of The Arkham Asylum.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/24/2010, 9:45 pm

[I call two face, assuming dual-play is allowed. I would only use him here and there. ]

Casius Clomped after Ghost as they exited the main building. "Explosives are good. I do enjoy a nice roaring fireball." Casius said, perhaps a little too happily. The two walked into the seedier parts of town, with every step making the already haunting city look more and more gruesome. Normal people didn't come to this part of town often. But then again, it would take a genuine fool to mess with two of the most feared bounty hunters this side of Gotham. The two approached a boarded up building, errie light showing through the boards. "You would think he had enough money to afford a decent hideout." Casius mumbled as he and Ghost made their way inside...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 9:47 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[I call two face, assuming dual-play is allowed. I would only use him here and there. ]
Yes, dual play is aloud :3 You can go triple if you have the attention-span.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/24/2010, 9:51 pm

(I wanted to call Joker, but...neh, i wanna be scarecrow!)

The sky hung with storm clouds. Lightning struck around, but there was no rain.
Then...
"Gotham City Cemetary" the sign said, as it hung over the dead-lot. A small tombstone nearby read "Jake Laster R.I.P" A cloud hung straight over the grave.
BOOM!
The lightning struck the dirt, and the body of the kid flew into the air, it landed on two feet, as if alive, the energy from the lightning seeping in his body until, POOF, the body turned into a glowing blue energy being, shaped as a human, except instead of feet, it was like he was wearing a cloak. The eyes opened. "Wh-Wha...?" It asked with a mechanical voice. "Whoa!" he looked at himself. "Wha...how...I...HUH?!" he felt himself. He felt weird, like, it felt like when your arm is asleep, but he could still feel everything. and it was over his whole body. He walked over to the door of the cemetary, causing the lights to explode.
"YAH!" Yelled a civillian. "YOU?! BUT..." He said no more and ran off.
"'yah you'?" He thought. "Ya-yu?" he shrugged and walked out onto the streets, until he saw someone getting mugged, stopped by a strange person. "Escuse me!" he yelled after Kilikanah.
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/24/2010, 10:04 pm

"Yeah.. It'd light up this place real nice," Ghost chuckled.
He switched to his night-vision scope, surveying the area, looking for anyone who might "entertain" them.
"I know, right? Damn, this place smells. Maybe he wants us to upgrade it?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 10:25 pm

Alice got up and ran to grab a kitchen knife and looked out the door. No one was there anymore. She looked at the body of her dead boyfriend and threw the knife to the ground. And knelt to her boyfriend. He was long gone. There was ten some bullet holes in him. She got tired of crying. Alice stood up and ran to her room. She was lucky that he didn't live in her apartment. She opened up a metallic case that held a familiar suit. She geared up and headed out to the Gotham City Streets.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/24/2010, 10:35 pm

"Heh, he might. Lord knows he could use it." Casius said with a shrug. As they made htier way into the hose, numerous thugs kept an eye on theim, all of their hands on thier guns. Not that Casius cared- him and Ghost could make quick work of the lot. As they continued in, The found an ornate office, Two-Face himself at the desk. "Come in, gentlemen. Have a seat." He said in a raspy voice, gesturing to the two chairs opposite of his desk. Casius perfered to stand, but accepted the offer anyways. "And now to business." Twoface said. "Gotham National Bank is the richest- and most secure- bank in the city. If you two could rob a minimum of 5 million, I would gladly let you two keep a million for yourselves." Twoface snarled. "Normally, i would send my own boys, but this job I feel requires a... delicate touch, if you know what I mean." Two face said with a sneer.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/24/2010, 10:43 pm

"I lost her!" yelled Jake. He saw a strange girk (Malice) walking towards him. The blue energy being walked up to her. "Excuse me?"
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 10:49 pm

(Name's Mercy now)

Alice walked down the and passed a boy who seemed to be glowing bright blue. She completely ignored him because he had no firearms. She was after anyone and everyone with a gun in their hand. She's in it for revenge.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/24/2010, 11:00 pm

Snapping her fingers, Karmy was suddenly in an ally in Gotham. Luckily for her she came out where there was no chaos, but she wasn't too far off. She could here the screams and explosions about a quarter mile away. She knew she couldn't do much, but she figured that other hero's would be coming into the city to try and help. She came out from the ally and started to run when she smacked into someone.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 11:03 pm

She turned around and drew her guns. The second she realized who it was Alice lowered her guns. In excitement and astonishment to her happiest surprise it was an old 'friend'. "Karmy! Oh my word, Karmy! What are you doing her?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 11:04 pm

(can my OC be in it too?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 11:07 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(can my OC be in it too?)
(As long as you bring in a character sheet >_<)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/24/2010, 11:11 pm

Syren continued playing and walking down the streets of chaos. When she reached a place over run with villians she strumed a chord sending out a pluse, that blew them away. "Hello Gotham! I'm Syren and I'm going to rock this city!" She sent out a sonic pluse that had most of her villian listeners out like lights.

Robin looked at Starfire, "We need to get to Gotham..."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 11:19 pm

Starfire nodded and wiped her eyes.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/24/2010, 11:32 pm

Picking her self Karmy off the ground she turned to the person, expecting it to be a bad guy. Well, she was half right. "Malice?!" she was stunned. It had been years since she had seen her. "I'm here to help with the 'No more Batman' problem" Suddenly she narrowed her eyes and reached into her bag. "You're not one of them are you?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 11:37 pm

Alice didn't know what to say because she frankly didn't know what she meant. "Karmy, all I know is that I'm going to kill whoever murdered my boyfriend. And what do you mean by one of them? Like gooble gobble gooble gobble?" She asked still happy to see her. She forgot to mention that she didn't want to be called Malice anymore. She had been called Malice by Slade and she no longer was with him. At all.

"I actually changed my name Karmy... call me Mercy" She said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/24/2010, 11:49 pm

"Gooble..Gobble? Uh..." Karmy said taking her hand out of her bag and letting her guard down. "Oh.. I'm sorry to here about your boyfriend." Mali- Mercy looked like she was about to break down crying she decided to address the other topic. "You didn't here? It's all over the news! Batman is dead and all the villains have gone nuts!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/24/2010, 11:52 pm

"Oh, nuts? Well I just heard that Batman was dead. Then.. well someone just burst into my apartment and mow down my .. well why are you here? If villains are loose you shouldn't be here!" Mercy said with concern. She drew her guns back and laid a hand on her shoulder. "I think this'll get kinda messy."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/24/2010, 11:56 pm

Ghost looked around the room, seeing a dozen men, most of who were trembling. "Don't worry boys, we're here on business."
After Twoface was done speaking, Ghost joked, "Gonna use the money to get a nicer hideout? I think you could do better. Smells pretty bad down there."
He then propped his feet up against the desk in front, pulled out his two plasma blades and simply toyed with them, waiting.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next