DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 8:56 am

"What does she mean by that?!" Karmy asked leaning over Lust
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 9:01 am

"It means if we DON'T come back with all of you dead, Hand will very VERY painfuly, ah,... reprimand us. And by that, I mean he will tear our bodies to shreds... yet again." He explained. "But I don't plan to fail, expecialy since you reminded me of what's waiting if we loose." he said with increased determination, and suddenly, Karmy's own hair glowed red, and wraped around her neck- tightly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 10:02 am

(Frick! I thought you would've used her headband but thats just as disturbing O_o)

Karmy began to choke, she couldn't call out to the others for they were still in intense combat with Sloth. She still couldn't move her fingers but she still clawed desperately at the strangling strands. Her efforts were futile though for her vision began to blacken and she could feel her body getting weaker. In a last ditch attempt to break free, Karmy spun around and smashed her foot into Lust's face to try and break his concentration.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 1:10 pm

[He's a zombie, distubing is in his job description o_.;]
Karmy's kick casued Lust's mask to shatter apart. Before anyone could see, he whiped his hand ot his face to keep it form being seen. "Ngh, not bad. You were choking out, and yet you managed to still hit me. I suppose I underestimated you. A mistake I will NOT make twice, Karmy." he said, and at that, he launched a rapid succesion of kicks, still blocking his face from view.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 1:22 pm

Panting from the lose of breath, Karmy had a rough time trying to dodge his kicks. She fell to the floor and flipped him using her legs. "Have something to hide there don't ya?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 1:28 pm

"Again, not telling." Lust said. He knew he was running short on time, and the Hand wanted everything done EXACTLY as he ordered. He levitated the shattered peices of his mask, and they re-formed and returned to his face, freeing up his hands, which he used to fling a large blast at Karmy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 1:47 pm

(Are my hands free now?)

Karmy dodged the blast by side stepping it and tackling Lust.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 1:54 pm

[They're still in the binds Lust made @tm]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 1:57 pm

(Dang oh welll)

Using her binded hands, Karmy started to smash in Lusts face.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 1:59 pm

Lust tried to block with his hands, but Karmy was getitng in too many good shots for comfort. He had to put her out now before she got in anything TOO good. In a last ditch effort, the air around his hands shimmered, and red energy formed around them, taking the shape of a pair of red energy lances. He aimed an X-cut right at Karmy...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 2:30 pm

"Oh frick..." Karmy lifted her bound hands and blocked the blast as best as she could. The blast sent her hard into the wall and she slumped over, still conscious. "Why does that power seem so familiar." she muttered as she got up into a fighting stance, blood running down her head.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 3:00 pm

Lust sighed. The fight had dragged on and, although it wasn't unexpected, she was too good for him not to reveal traits hinting who he was, soemhting he wanted to avoid. Nonetheless, although he wanted to avoid it, it was time for something new. His black lantern ring shimmered, and the shadows at his feet churned uneasily, causing the whole room to go dark, blinding everyone... except him and Sloth. Sloth wheeled around, and directed a powerful saw atack at Artanis, while Lust aimed a powerful roundhouse kick to Karmy...

Casius, Ghost, Sarah and Mercy were all fighting back to bak as Redeemer spiraled aroudn them, not so much a man as a living chunk of shadow. Everytime it looked like they were about to hit him, he zaped out of the way. "Gimme a break! Can NOTHING hurt this guy!?" Casius gruned from frustration as he slung an EMP bolt at him and missed. At the same time as he was dodging, Redeemer swiped and rushed at them with his dager, each call closer, and a few times outright striking the plates of their armor, each slash getitng closer to a vital spot than the last. "This bores me... now it is... killing time!" Redeemr said, charging for a pass.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 3:15 pm

Both Artanis and Karmy were trained well enough fighters to learn to rely on just more than their sight. Artanis swoung his sword around a managed to block the attack. "Ivy! Aurora! Let her have it!" Ivy used her nature senses to find Sloth and entangled her in vines while Aurora began to summon a massive amount of electricity. Karmy Ben her knees and dodged the kick. Using the backwards momentum, she flipped and caught Lust in the chin with a kick ofer own.

Meanwhile, Mercy was trying to come up with a way to stop Redeemer. "We don't need to look where he is, we need to look where he's going to be."

(Dude I can't be smart XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 3:29 pm

Lust and Sloth slumped to the ground, both of their masks cracked. The darkness had worn off once Karmy had whuped Lust to the gorund. "Damn, we're getting smacked bad." Sloth pointed out. They were about to get up and give it another go, when soemhting else churned out of the shadows. "Stop you two. You've been defeated and humiliated. want to add dead tot hat list?" The figure said. it emerged form the shadows: a maddive wolf, the black hand's symbol on its forehead. "G-glutony? We can still beat them, we-" Sloth stammered, but a snarl form Gluttony shut her up. "You two are coming with me- the hand is superiorly POed with you two." He snarled, gesturing the two to go into the shadows with him...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 3:40 pm

(Lol 7deadly sins win! XD!)

(Are my hads free now o_o? If not, it's cool. I can still work with it ^_^)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 4:01 pm

[I suppose you could break 'em if you wanted to- they were just to keep her form portaling, it wouldn't be much to have Artanis or Aurora break them]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 4:11 pm

(Oh! I didn't even think about breaking it >_>... I'm off today XD!)

"No!" Karmy screamed and she smashed her hands into the ground to break to restraints. As the broke, she snapped her fingers. Landing between Glutoney and the other two undead minions, she held two guns up. "We have left so many villains get away and we're not gonna let it happen again." she shouted looking at Glutoney and keeping the guns trained on them.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/23/2010, 5:30 pm

(quick question: what is everyone fighting?)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 5:37 pm

[Everyone was fighting Sloth, a female zombie android and Lust, a body-armored zombie guy, both wearing masks and working for the black hand. Gluttony, a big zombie wolf, showed up to take the two back (Also working for Black Hand) but Karmy is trying to stop them form leaving.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/23/2010, 5:40 pm

(are Aurora, Artanis, and Ivy also fighting them? or are we fighting there minions?)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 5:41 pm

(You 3 are fighting Sloth)

(Oh and I am going to stop y'all from leaving Red XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 5:52 pm

[If you want, but i want to wait before revealig the zombies' identities.]

Gluttony snarled at Karmy. "Stop me, then." He said, bearing his fangs and arching back in case he needed to leap and attack. Or, form his perspective, eat her. Lust and SLoth looked at her in a 'don't try it, this guy will KILL you.' way. it was a specific look.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 5:59 pm

(Lol I know, no worries ^_^)

"Yeah, y'all said that too and look who kicked who's ass today!" Karmy scoffed still keeping the guns raised.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 6:00 pm

Gluttony grinned. "I could beat Sloth and Lust in my sleep, don't even begin to compare me to them. Now get out of my way- or else." He threatened, growling violently.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 6:09 pm

"Hell no." and Karmy fired into Gluttonys skull, hitting him right in the forehead where the mark was.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next