DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 36 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/8/2010, 12:02 am

Karmy sighed and followed her friends. "Who knows really. This town is easily corrupted from what I've seen." Every injury that she had received over the past days twinged in pain with remembrance. "I could use some caffiene right about now." she said with a yawn.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 36 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/8/2010, 12:10 am

"Not after the last time Karmy." Mercy said, "Can you settle with decafe?" She asked walking down the empty streets. From afar the sound of the innocent could be heard. They were all dead or dying. "Damn its scary around here. Karmy you'll have to settle with decafe." Her injury from the stab she receive from Redeemer still burned.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/8/2010, 12:20 am

"Don't even get me started on decaf." Karmy rubbed her eyes as they walked. "Damn I feel like sh*t. Where's Luna? Can't she heal us?" she placed a hand over the bullet wounds. She could even still feel the pricks from the needles that SYNG had stuck her with.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/8/2010, 12:37 am

"Holy sh- what happened?" Mercy looked at her with concern.

(Crappy I know -_-)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/8/2010, 12:39 am

(Lol I've made worse)

"Aw you worry to much Mercy!"(that you do XD!) Karmy waved her away and tried to seem ok. "I'll be fine as usual." she smiled.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/8/2010, 12:45 am

[i'm kinda self-interpreting how the fight with Nova and Ghost is going- if it dosen't escalate to this level, I'll edit.]

And explosion from the generic of Casius's apartment [or shell of the aforementioned apartment] sent it's owner crashing to the gorund in front of Karmy and Mercy. He was on fire, yet again. "I hate my life. I really do." He grumebeled.

-------

https://titans.4umer.com/viewtopic.forum?t=561
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36