DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 3:20 am

"Oh let's take this apic day,
and go spend the night far away.
Its a fubbed up life,
you can really tell.
Don't you go smapping me,
I'll crach your... knee!
Let's go get our slammy on down by the shore,
for we shall be Insomnio's once more!
Oh man its a fubbed up life!"

Karmy pulled out a ukulele and began strumming it to the beat.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/16/2010, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 3:22 am

(This is quality sleep deprived work you're reading peoples XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 3:32 am

Killer Croc wanted to get up and dance, the two were singing in synchronization.

"We don't care bout' no stereotypes
Cause we got the patchouli.
Get the dreadlock.
Get the sandal.
Get the vegan dish.
And get the Tofu Water
We get a qorks up
and get into the Mystery Machine!
What do we get?
Kimks in our shins,
Man it's a fubbed up life."

(You said that right Karm!)

Last edited by Mercy on 2/16/2010, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 3:37 am

"Ooooooohh Its a fuuuuubbbedd uuuuuuppp liiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffeeeeee!" and Karmy set the ukulele on fire and slammed it into the ground. "OH YEAH!!! Oh man!" Karmy said laughing. "Those Insomnio's are quite insane!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 3:48 am

Killer Croc chuckled to himself, shaking his head in agreement. "Hahaha! Well I have to put on these giant ear phones when I listen to them on my iPod. It took me years of work in that cell to save up that money." He laughed pointing at his ears. "Ahh man.." Croc sighed nostalgically. "They came to one of my circus's one day and they played. I was in the freak show, and I remembering listening to their music for the first time.. and I danced to it and people laughed at me.. hahaahah, I swear if I meet any of them today, I'm gonna-..." Killer Croc was sitting up by this time, he didn't finish his sentence, he sat there, his eyes widened. "That scent..." he said coldly. He heard a single word crawl to his ears, "EXPENDABLE." He turned around quickly and before anyone knew anything Killer Croc had a knife thrown into his mouth and shot out the back of his head. He fell. Dead.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/16/2010, 3:51 am

Greht returned to find the two singing wildly "THEY DOTH SPEAKETH THE LANGUAGE OF YE ANCIENTS! THY DIVINE WORDS OF YE TEMPLAR WHO SEALED MINE OWN FIGURE SO LONG AGO..."
Greht was wildly transformed, his body an aberration of its former union. He was no longer the Greht of old. He was now corrupted by dark magic (mwahaha). He sought nothing, and asked for nothing in return. His powers were not under his control, and as a result, he had none really, just strange physical mutations.
From a roof top he uttered unto himself "I stepped down, I did not step out."

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 11 Vol
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 3:58 am

"Holy Frick!" Karmy screamed when Killer Croc fell to the ground. She ran up to him and checked his pulse, but it should have been obvious that he was dead considering the KNIFE sticking out from the back of his head. "Well crap.. He's dead.." Grabbing the hilt of the knife, Karmy pulled it from the mans head.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/16/2010, 8:55 am

With croc dead, Twoface used the opportunity to slip away. 'I told them not to interfere- why did thye jump in!?' Twoface thought to himself.

Casius continued to throw everyhting he could at Joker, but him and the SYNG agents were proving a challenge. and to make matters worse, he detected yet another heat signature moving in. "Is the work never done?" He mumbled to himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 10:07 am

Joker laughed every time Casius failed to hit him. He pulled out the remote and pressed the button. Sarah turned to the now hypnotized Ivy and muttered something under her breath. Ivy complied and raised her arms. With this action, vines shot out at Casius, snaking around his armor and holding him tight. Joker walked over, holding Casius's helmet in his hands. "You've lost old man. Sarah is mine now and soon the whole town will be under OUR control!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 1:03 pm

A jolt of electricity zapped the Joker and a sword came slicing the vines off of Casius and Ghost. "Geez," Aurora said "how hard is it to get some attention around here?" "Do you really want it with these creeps?" Artanis asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 6:39 pm

"Not so fast kiddies!" Joker said and he pressed the button again. Ivy twisted vines around the two and Sarah hypnotized them before they had any chance to escape. "Your daughter is fun!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 7:05 pm

"What th-..?!" Aurora tried to struggle out, but no avail. Artanis tried brute strength but he too was trapped.

Back at the jewelry store Mercy found that Two-Face had escaped. "You know who killed him?" She asked Karmy about Killer Croc, brushing off some dust.

Redeemer walked along the top of a building and noticed a man who was deformed singing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/16/2010, 7:26 pm

(IS THAT MY QUE?) oO
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 7:30 pm

"No idea." Karmy said inspecting the knife in her hands. "I've never seen a knife like this one. Have you?" she asked Mercy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 8:19 pm

"Yeah," Mercy said approaching her and taking the knife to examine it "actually I have. This knife, or something like it was lodged into my leg the other night... this is Redeemer's. But why would he want to kill Killer Croc?" She mused.

(Yes it tis Rain XD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 9:12 pm

"Hell if I know!" Karmy said taking the knife back, "He may have been a villain but if he was influenced by the Insomnio's, he's ok in my book. I've got a pretty screwed up book huh!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 9:21 pm

Mercy laughed and stood straight. "Well we gotta go help the rest. They might be needing us right now." Mercy picked up her guns and clipped them back in her holsters. "We gotta figure this whole thing out soon, or the innocent will perish."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 9:27 pm

"Hmmm... I think I can get us there." Karmy said searching her mind. "I got a pretty good look at the place on TV, may end up on our asses again though."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 9:43 pm

Uhh.. They portaled in front of the fight?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 9:59 pm

Carillon saw a flash, heard the echo of their breathing gasps as they landed nearby. The veins in her neck flared as she spied... Karmy. The girl who nearly cost Carillon her job, her life. The girl she so desired to make suffer. Carillon watched Karmy with her dead eyes, never blinking as she walked over to the two of them. Karmy looked up and saw the little girl in the frilled skirt standing there. "Looking for this?" "Karmy said mockingly as she pulled out the small golden bell. Carillon simply glared, unmoved, never showing emotion. She slowly unzipped her coat, and revealed a new bell, a silver bell with intricate vines made of white gold that wrapped around the bell in a semicircular pattern. "You will be punished...." Carillon replied coldly, her voice echoing as but a phantom's whisper through the alleys and cobblestone sidewalks.

Carillon's once-beautiful brown eyes were now filled with pure hatred, pure anger. The wrath, the seething, boiling wrath was only evident through her bloodshot eyes which glared at Karmy as though through her very soul. "Let's... play.." Carillon said quietly, fingering the new bell, "A GAME!!!!!" as she screamed, the bell released a loud pulse, and everything around Karmy shattered away like glass, leaving just her and Carillon standing in darkness.

A cold, cruel mist formed around the two of them, and Carillon began to laugh. "I have you now!" she said, her eyes becoming distorted as though a living nightmare was upon her flesh and blood. The cracking of bones and the wailing of children filled the air, as the sky became blood-red, stained with the blood of the 60 people whom Ben had killed. Carillon began walking towards Karmy, who was now only 8 feet away from her. As she walked, her footsteps changed, until her entire body was now the living entity of Ben Boone. Karmy wanted to scream, wanted to fight, wanted to do SOMETHING, but was restrained by invisible bands as though her very mind was asleep. Karmy struggled to breathe, struggled to live, but her very heart seemed to stop where it was, and her very breaths were hollow and without gain. "You... you can't be real..." Karmy said in disbelief, speaking as though her voice was of a thousand gusts of wind echoing upon the icy landscape of the frozen tundra. Ben Boone began to smile, a slow, twisted smile turning around his face until it was distorted beyond recognition. He reached out and slowly wrapped his cold fingers around Karmy's neck. His eyes lit up like fire as he was about to choke her.

He tensed his hand, her neck becoming crushed. Raindrops of blood fell from the sky, making pools of death all around. Ben happened to glance down for but a moment, but seeing his reflection, what he was doing, his smile faded. His face went blank, and his grip lessened. "Am I... a monster?" the figure spoke, yet its voice was like Carillon's again. A great roaring wind swept through, removing all the blood, the death, and even the very body of Ben was washed away. All that remained were Karmy and Carillon, standing but 1 foot from each other. Innocently Carillon looked up at Karmy, locking eyes for a moment. Carillon sighed, then collapsed into a sitting position upon the ground. Meadows of soft grass formed all around, and she sat there for a short moment in quiet. "Karmy..." she resumed, "Am I a monster? Are WE monsters? What have we done with our lives..?" she asked innocently, looking up at Karmy now with tear-stained eyes. "I don't want to be a monster..." she said quietly, as though to herself.

Last edited by Charm on 2/16/2010, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/16/2010, 10:02 pm

Casius glared venom at the joker. "The game isn't over untill I win, Joker." He groweled, a sly smirk suddenly on his face. Jerking his arm against the vines, a switch on his arm toggeled, causing the sheild to activate. The expanding energy gave him enough wiggle room to fire lightning at the vines, seting them ablaze and allowing him to tear free. "Now, round two."Casius grinned, and he toggeled another switch on the concealed panel. Clamps came out of the helmet joker was wearing. Not choking him, but fiting the helmet on tight. The radio turned on, and Casius blasted the helmet's speakers so loud his own ears were in agony, nevermind the living hell the Joker was probably in. He slid the panel over the control pad, concealing it again. Snatching up his EMP cannon, he fired it straight at the Joker, taking careful aim...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 10:08 pm

"Then don't be!" Karmy said shaking badly. "It's your life, not theirs!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 10:10 pm

"But... but I can't leave them.. My mommy always wanted me to be a part of SYNG." As Carillon spoke, large lush meadows unfolded before them both, and beautiful trees grew up around them, shading them from the golden sun that hung in the sapphire blue sky. Fluffy white clouds floated happily across the sky. As Carillon noticed Karmy's surprise to the change in environment, she blushed a bit. "They always say find your happy place... this is mine.." she said sheepishly.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 10:13 pm

"Oi! The f*ck is this?!" Ghost called out as she saw Carillon messing with Karmy, her bell. It looked shootable only because she seemed to be using as a tool. His precision earned him a perfect shot at the hanging silver bell without harming Carillon, although it was certainly tempting. Mercy scrambled up, before she knew what happened, Carillon dropped to the floor because of the mere force the bullet exerted, but Mercy couldn't see that. Karmy fell as well. "WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Mercy screamed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 10:15 pm

"They lied to you." Karmy said trying to calm down. "I bet you don't even remember your mother."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next