DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

+2
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 6:06 pm

In the Steel City prison facility, a portal suddenly appeared in one of the more dangerous wards of the building for it house the most dangerous criminals. Being late at night, the portal lit up the hall quite well, even waking up a few criminals. Karmy dropped from the portal in a crouch and looked up. Something was different about her, anyone who had met her would have seen it instantly. Karmy held no emotion on her face. She just stared blankly as she pulled something from out of her bag. A dart gun. Walking up to the nearest cell, she kicked the lock off. The man inside looked up at her and was about to thank her when suddenly, she raised the gun and shot him in the neck. The man was now infected.

Karmy walked down the hall, repeating this process to every prisoner, leaving them on the floor, but their cells open so that they could run. She came up to the last cell, where Wade was, and kicked open the door. She raised the gun once again, ready to infect the man, but not before saying something.

"Dawn."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 6:26 pm

Wade didn't get it. Dawn could be a lot of things- detergent, the sunrise, ect. But Karmy had the door wide open- and he wasn't going to pass up such a juicy opportunity to bust out. With a malicious grin, he bolted for it. Unless he was the flash, she couldn't pray to stop him as he shot past her like a bullet. He toyed with smashing her like a grape, but decided it could wait. He needed to find the confiscations room- if he could get his gear, mask and suit back, he could blow up this whole joint if he wanted to.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 6:39 pm

Karmy stumbled back when Wade ran by, but did not give chase. "They all need to be infected!" a voice screamed in her ear from the transmitter. Karmy reached into her bag and pulled out another magazine of darts. She clipped them in place and portaled in front of Wade, preparing to shoot him again.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/2/2010, 6:44 pm

(Whoa, Karmy's infecting people?!)
Helping Eloise, Kamica went after Rose and Blade. The city seemed too quiet and grim. Raven would have loved this she thought. Then subconsously, Kamica started hummimg the Teen Titans theme song.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 6:54 pm

(Lol yeppers XD!! Mindless government drone right now O_o)

Eloise giggled as Kamica helped her along and looked behind her. Ghost, James, Kate, Aurelia, Kevin, Alaska and Blade had their guards up as they walked through the quiet city. (did I forget anyone O_O)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 7:06 pm

Wade sneered as Karmy bared his path. He was esctatic so see she was a metahuman- he would probably try to kill her when he got his gear after all, right befor ehe obliterated this goddamn prison he wasted a year of his life in, no thanks to his big brother Slade and his brat neice. Wade, weaving in a zigzag pattern to keep Karmy from getting a clear shot, he leapt ove rher, and noticed a room titled 'CONFISCATIONS' behind her. Bingo. The bashed the door open with hsi foot, and in a hearbeat, recgonized his stuff.

In mere seconds later, Wade emerged from the Confiscations room, fully equiped. "Ah, MUCH better." he said with a comfortable stretch. He cast a glance at Karmy. "Here, allow me to reward you for freeing me." he said in mock respect, firing his anti-air vulcan at her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 7:09 pm

(O_o.... Anti-air vulcan? Sorry, idk what that is Dx)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 7:46 pm

[It's a rapid fire gun meant for shooting down airplanes, meaning it has an amazing range and a lot of power.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 8:19 pm

Karmy snapped her fingers and portaled out of the way of the bullets. "Hmm.." came the voice from the plug in Karmy's ear. "He seems quite formidable. Fight him. See how he fairs. He could be of use."

"Yes sir." Karmy replied blankly and portaled behind Wade. Spinning around, she swung her legs at him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 8:52 pm

Wade didn't even bother to look- he wasd an expert when it came to handling teleporters and the like, so this was no different. With a swift motion, spining around, he flung a pair of knives at Karmy's legs, planing to shred her Achilies.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 9:25 pm

Karmy portaled out of the way of the knives, but one lodged itself deep inside her shoulder. She landed with a grunt down the hall from Wade. If it had been the real Karmy, should would have screamed out in pain, but she wasn't there. "Quite formidable indeed." said the voice. Getting up slowly, she yanked the knife out, blood spilling everywhere, and rushed at Wade. Right when she was about to hit him, she portaled behind him and took a swipe at his back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 9:59 pm

Wade knew how teleporters operated- they just loooooooved to atack from behind. But he was able ot take a step back and appreciate the fact that someone was psycho enough to go around shooting inmates, and was now trying to kill him with a knife covered in her own blood.

But Wade snaped back into reality as she swiped at him. He angled himself so the swipe struck across the plate covering his shoulder blades, leaving a decent sized gouge in said plate but not cuting into his red bodysuit. Wade wheeled around and aimed his a-air gun at Karmy quick as a flash. However, he refrained form pulling the trigger. "Humor me, who hired you? Might as well tell before I paste you to the walls- nobody just walks in with a dartgun in a prison solely for kicks." Wade asked.

As Rose and the others went down the eerie streets, she felt soemhting- the presense she detected earleir. No doubt about it- it was Wade she was detecting. She shivered audiably. If Wade was out of prison, the first thing he would do is finish what he started a year ago with her eye. She turned to Kamica. "Come on, I wanna get out of here ASAP." She said, quickening her pace, glancing nervously about.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 10:21 pm

"Try and get those weapons away from him." said the voice. Karmy got back up and threw the knife at him to distract him. Portaling again, she appeared above him and lunged for the guns.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/2/2010, 10:22 pm

Kamica stopped humming. "Rose. The whole time I've seen you, you haven't looked a bit scared. What's up now?" Kamica passed Eloise over to James and went to Rose's side. "Come on, we should trust each other..." She shuddered at the words. They went againist all her life laws. "What is it?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 10:29 pm

Rose hesitated for a second. She REALLY didn't want to get into Wade, but if she wanted her sister to trust her, she needed to trust her sister. "I candetect somethings with m ypowers- not real clairvoyance, but faint feelings. What I'm feeling right now, is Wade. He's the sick bastard that murdered my mother. The one that did this." She said, pointing ot the black half of her mask. "I hope I'm wrong- I really do."

Wade didn't need to be told her aim was his gun. "You know, it is RUDE to ignore when an adult asks you something, much less to steal. But here- i'll share anyways." he said in mock- politeness. When she threw the knife at him, he deflected it with the but of his gun, and wigh the same momentum, brought the but of the gun right up at Karmy's face.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 10:42 pm

The butt of the gun smashed into Karmys face. Hard. She crashed to the ground and lay bleeding profusely, ragged breaths escaping her lungs. "Well, this should be perfect." said the voice. The plug in Karmys ear fell out and small legs sprouted from it. It crawled before Wade and a life size hologram of an old man with round spectacles and a lab coat on shimmered before him. "Hello Mr. Wilson. My name is Dr. Weber.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 10:47 pm

"If you were real, I would have just shot you for calling me that." Wade said, droping his manerly tone for a second. he DESPISED being addresed as Wilson, or being connected to Slade at all for that matter. He even kept his mother's name, DeFarge to distance himself from Slade. He regaine dhis composture quickly. "What do I owe the pleasure, doc? Testing me to see if i'm worth hiring?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 10:59 pm

"In fact I was." Dr. Weber replied. "My agent came here to infect you and your fellow prisoners. To infect them with a virus that will soon bring the city this city to its knees. But, I see that you are quite the warrior and very intelligent. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you much now, its not safe here. But. How would you like to have a seat in the rebirth of this world?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/2/2010, 11:01 pm

Kamica blinked. "Oh..." Kamica had mixed feelings about this. Wade was once her idol. Her 'hero'. Now they were on diffrent sides. Turning to the group she said, "We should move faster people." Then she whispeared to Blade and Rose, "Ok stop me if I take control or just bossy. Please."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/2/2010, 11:07 pm

"Depends- define 'rebirth?'" Wade asked the hologram. He enjoyed being on the winning side, but he liked to know what he was going to join before he actually took the plunge.

Rose nodded in a hollow manor at Kamica, not really there, he rmind constanlt flashing back to the time Wade tormented her. She tried her hardest to ignore it, and continued to press on witht he others.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 11:35 pm

"Ah well, if you want the details, you will have to come back with my agent. But for now," he turned around and began to walk away, "I will say this. You have to have the darkness for the dawn to come.” and then the hologram blinked away. The plug scurried back over to the barely conscious Karmy and back into her ear. "Get up!" ordered Dr. Weber and a shock was sent into Karmy's body. She immediately stood back up, blood pouring from her face and arm.

She snapped her fingers and a portal appeared in the air. Grabbing the edge of it, she looked back at Wade, "Are you coming?" she strained.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/3/2010, 7:09 am

Wade decided to just ride the trainand see what the mad doctor had to offer. Worst thing that could happen was he told the doctor to hop in a river. He walked into the portal, not seeming to notice nor care that Karmy was bleeding profuseley.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/3/2010, 11:40 am

Karmy entered the portal and closed it back up. They had entered what appeared to be some sort of containment area with no doors what so ever. Before Wade could stop her, Karmy had portaled away, leaving him trapped. "Terribly sorry for the circumstances Mr. Wade." came the voice of Dr. Weber. "But we need to make sure that you are not contanimated in anyway."

As Dr. Weber looked at the video screens, watching Wade, a portal appeared behind him and Karmy fell to the ground, barely alive. "Damnit. Would you get her fixed up already, she's getting blood all over the place." he shouted to the guards in the room. They picked her up and dragged her from the room, leaving Dr. Weber alone. "You did quite a number on my agetnt Mr. Wade. Would you care to explain where you aquired those skills?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/3/2010, 11:48 am

"I got this good by being the best, plain and simple." He stated. He only wanted the biggest or most dangerous missions- puny missions were for the weak. It was the stong that survived, and the weak that they preyed upon. If you couldn't claw to the top, you didn't deserve to be there in the first place.

Wade observed the sterile facility. "Let me guess: Governement, department of research and development?" Wade guessed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/3/2010, 12:43 pm

After what seemed like hours to her, Kamica wondered out loud, "Guys, what do you think happened to all the infected? Or people for that matter? I havn't seen any for awhile."
(It seems only 3 people post on here... wth happened to everyone else?)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next