DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

+2
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

Post by Vandal 3/19/2010, 6:31 pm

"If you're immune then won't it matter?" Alaska asked, "I mean your could be resistant to it if you're immune.. therefore it wouldn't matter either way if he had a sample or not."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 6:33 pm

Rose perked up. "Hold up. If she is immune, how doe sit work? if it is her immune system atacking it, then a blood transfusion form her might be a makeshif cure, right?" She asked, looking at Slade, whom was engaged in epic battle with a moth flying around the lights in the roof.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/19/2010, 6:36 pm

"But the virus, it would be in her system too right? So it could make it worse." She glanced at Slade. "This seems better to me..." Though she was alittle worried for him.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 6:40 pm

Rose cast an uneasy look at everyone. She knew hardly anyone in the room gave a rat's ass about Slade, but he was her father. He kept an eye on Kamica, still unsure about wether or not her and Kamica were on good terms or she ought to tread lightly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/19/2010, 7:58 pm

Kamica caught Rose's eye. "Hey. Next time we fight don't touch the leg!" She bent down to robotic leg and shined the knee. "As much of an artist I am, store bought parts work alot better. And I quit stealing years ago." She smiled to her. "You should too."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 8:04 pm

Rose glanced. "Who said I stole? Lest we forget, I HAVE helped the titans before." She said, ommiting the part that she was technically an assasin like her currentley delusional father. "As for the leg, i'll leave it alone if you don't fight me." Rose said. She knew, however, what it was like to have soemhting personal. a few tense moments passed. With a sigh, realizing they may be there a while, Rose removed her mask and stuffed it away, letting her shock white hair fall freely. She tightened her eyepatch over her eye and turned to Kamica. "If it isn't prying, how DID you get that leg?" She asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/19/2010, 8:20 pm

Kamica shrugged. "I lose alot of things. Family, art, comrades, and a leg. Not really important." Though it was to Kamica. She remebered the night she lost the leg. Back when she was a villian. The mussle for a rouge gang of theives. A boat with millions of dollars in gold. The bomb going off at the wrong time. Daniel and the others getting away. The boat sinking with her and the captin's twin girls on board. Them getting away on a drawn up boat. Then the giant fish who had a meal of one 6 year-old, and a leg. "Rose why do you look like dad's twin?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 8:34 pm

"Why NOT look like dad? Not like I DON'T owe him my life." Rose explained. "Loose a lot of things. huh." Rose repeated to herself. She lost her eye, her home, everyone in her foster family, everyone in her birth family besides Slade and Joey, her hair color, and even her sanity. She could relate a lot.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/19/2010, 8:42 pm

(O_o.... Yeah ok...)

After getting a sample of Blades blood, Damien walked back into the room and closed the door. He was alone now. Walking over to the infected, he pulled something out of his belt. It was a syringe filled with a light blue substance. "This is the last of it.." he said in disgust. He was not disgusted with the monster in front of him, he was disgusted by himself. A lie. That was all it was. He could not duplicate the cure, he could not make another one. No.. Weber had made sure of that. But he had to make these people think that he could. So that he could survive, get out of the city, and get away. He injected the last of the cure into the creature and waited.

Almost as soon as the last of the cure was injected, Damien could see the affects of it. The body was shrinking back to its original form, but it would take a few minutes before the infecte- the person was completely cured. While he waited, Damien looked at Blades blood underneath the microscope. He gasped when he realized what he was looking at. "So this is the answer..." he whispered to himself in belief. Before he could say anything else, a groan from behind him caught his attention.

The person behind him was beginning to wake up. He ran to the door and yelled, "It worked!" and ran back to the woman on the table. "Miss, how do you feel?" he asked, laying a hand down on her head.

"Where am I?" Eloise asked wearily.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/19/2010, 8:45 pm

Kamica ran in. "Hey, didn't we meet up with you before?" Kamica said seeing Eloise. "Crazy teacher with the baseball bat right?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 8:48 pm

Rose looked on at the sight of the cured teacher. "This is great! How quick could you heal dad?" She asked. If the doctor was able to cure a fully infected woman, curing her father, who wasn't even fully infected yet, should be no sweat... right?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/19/2010, 9:32 pm

Eloise was weak, but cured. "Nice to see you too..." she said trying to get up, but she could barely move.

"Well, actually." Damien walked by the window and looked out. "I actually had the last dose of the original cure. But when I looked at Blades blood, I found that it held part of the cure! But you would have to mix it wi-" something crashed through the window. It was an green, infected pterodactyl, and its sharp beak had gone straight through Damiens chest. He looked down at his chest, and then up into Jame's eyes. "Dawn...." and the the create threw him into the wall. He fell with a crash, dead.

Beast Boy morphed into a infected lion and charged at the group.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/19/2010, 9:37 pm

(O.M.F.G)
Kamica's insticts kicked in and she grew a vine to use as a whip, and a fire one for her other hand. Dodging the lion the, she tried to snap the vine whip like at a cicrius.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 9:43 pm

Rose looked wide- eyed at the doctor. He had died. Second, goddamed SECOND from telling her the cure. Beastboy or no beastboy, it was all game in her eye now. Her eye became opaque and pure white. She drew her black staffs, and leapt at the infected BB, her staffs aiming for vital spots, uncaring in her now crazed condition.
[remember, she looses her mind during extreme moments]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/19/2010, 9:57 pm

Blade burst into the room, the shout of, "What the hell is going on in here?" on her lips. But the scene before her shortened that to a mere squeak. With a flourish she brought out a ninja star, this one tipped with a red fluid.

She waited, for just the right moment. The moment she would hurl the star at the infected, raging, green creature.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 11:11 am

Watching the events unfold Alaska didn't want to get anywhere near the infected changling. Instead she slipped out of the room by phasing through the walls and ran down the (hall? Where are we o_o?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/21/2010, 11:13 am

(At a hospital O_o....)

(Geeze guys, is no one gonna help Eloise! I'll be back in a few and then I'll make a post)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/21/2010, 11:18 am

[not much i can do for the teach- Slade is engaging a moth in mortal combat, and Rose is out of her ever lovin' mind .__O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/21/2010, 11:23 am

redeagle321 wrote:[not much i can do for the teach- Slade is engaging a moth in mortal combat, and Rose is out of her ever lovin' mind .__O]
(Moth win right? xD)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/21/2010, 11:24 am

[ayup o3o]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 11:27 am

James (the cop.. Y'know what, imma call him Jimmy..)

Jimmy, in shock at Beast Boy's appearance, decided too quickly that he was durable enough to ram into the lion with all his might in order to protect Eloise
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/21/2010, 11:36 am

"Idiot!" Blade hissed at Jimmy. Nonetheless, when the lion was distracted by James ramming into him she hurled the star.

Blade smiled to herself. As soon as the liquid tipping the ninja star's blades got into the blood stream, it'd knock him out in a matter of minutes. And leave him unconscious for a few hours. If the shot makes it, that is.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/21/2010, 12:51 pm

(Lol AB XD!!)

Infected Beast Boy morphed into a bat to avoid the ninja star. It swooped to Blade and morphed into a squid as it rammed into her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/21/2010, 12:58 pm

"GET OFF ME YOU SUSHI REJECT!" Blade screeched. She pushed the squid off, bringing out another ninja star tipped with the red fluid. She stabbed it in.

(What was so funny, Karm?)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/22/2010, 12:30 pm

(Idk XP!)

As soon as the ninja star pierced Beast Boys skin, he immediately let go of Blade. He began to screech and writhe around on the floor as the drug took affect. Qucikly changing into an infected hawk, he flew back out the window before passing out on top of another building.

"Well, it seems as if you guys have had quite a lot of fun with out me." Eloise said weakly as she tried to get off of the bed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next