DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Sun

+3
Fishing4Infinity
Corvus31
Quickfeather
7 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Sixth Sun - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sixth Sun

Post by Quickfeather 7/14/2010, 10:15 pm

Jack closed his eyes at Jen's comment. God, they're after me already...for all I know they could be listening to us. Jack thought to himself, stress starting to rise, but he kept it down and muttered quietly "That was faster than I thought."
Though he doubted he'd be able to sleep anymore.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 7/19/2010, 8:01 am

(oggg...been out AGAIN!-_- mind fillin me in quick?)
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/25/2010, 11:41 pm

(Two week hiatus...heh...>_<)

Date: 7/29/2015
Time: 6:00 A.M.
Weather: Clouds

Marvin had left the hotel room when the talk had died down and he assumed they had fell asleep. Or knew he was there. Either way staying wasn't a good idea, so he fled back to the E.V.I. inc. office building to wait patiently for whatever they were going to do. Because whatever they were planning, he wanted to play along for a while.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/27/2010, 1:22 pm

Meena found herself shocked awake out of a nightmare. Groggily, she noticed she was still on the carpeted floor. Must have fallen asleep on the floor. she rationalized, sitting upright, indian style. And it's 6 in the morning! I should just go back to sleep. she continued to grumble, leaning back against the wall.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/27/2010, 10:23 pm

Jack had been sitting in the chair all night. Awake. He snapped to attention when Jen screamed 'VOLDEMORT'.
"Wha?! Voldemort? What's going on?!" he mutter groggily, looking around dazed, before slumping off the chair.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 7/28/2010, 5:37 pm

sry ive been out for a long time.....whats going on?
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/29/2010, 11:13 pm

(...all in all, not much since you asked last.)

"Gruu...I don't think so myself..." Jack muttered, picking himself up from the floor and standing up. He realized that he had sat in the chair awake all night, eyes bloodshot. Not a good sight if anyone were to have come in.

Marvin sat in his office, waiting for the time to pass when he'd have something that needed to be taken care of. A small blip came from his headset and, pressing a button on the ear-piece, a voice said, "Did you find anyone?"
"No. And I'll report when I do." Marvin replied.
"Hurry up then. And I still expect you to clean up your mess."
"With all due respect, I very well know what I'm supposed to do. I can clean up my own mistakes." he finished, taking the earpiece out of his headset and closed his eyes, waiting for something to do.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/30/2010, 12:54 pm

Jack looked over at Jen.
"I guess I don't. A bit stressed, is all. I'll try to change that..." he said, yawning.
"Though you seem pretty easygoing about a highly secret organization coming after you." he added, sitting back down in the chair.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/30/2010, 1:15 pm

Jack smiled to himself.
"Excited? I guess that's good though." he said, with the slightest of laughs.
"Speaking of, did you catch what the man looking for me looked like?" he inquired. He wanted a face to look out for.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/30/2010, 9:49 pm

Meena raised her hand. "Creepy old dude. I'm not just saying that because he's trying to find you either. He looked like a shifty kind of guy before I even spoke to him." she began, making a face. She continued to give an as detailed description as she could of Marvin.

(Sorry I haven't posted much! )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/30/2010, 10:23 pm

"Uh, well that's...vague...thanks though." Jack muttered, eyebrows creased. He wondered if he knew this one in particular.
"Though he doesn't seem like he's done a very good job. He hasn't even found us in this hotel room." he mused, then added in a rather nervous tone "He didn't have any weapons on him, did he?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/30/2010, 10:35 pm

"No weapons that I saw. Just a picture of you." Meena replied, trying her best to be helpful. After all, she was the only one who had seen the man. "Looked like a printed screenshot from your webcast." she added.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/30/2010, 10:57 pm

"Yeah that...figures..." Jack said, facepalming.
"Last time I'm doing that." he muttered, shaking his had with a kind of laugh.
"Though that means we aren't being tracked by a soldier, which is good, I guess." he muttered, laying back in his chair.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 8/2/2010, 5:12 pm

Jack rose his eyebrows and pursed his lips, without turning to look at Jen.
"Ah...forget that. Just meant that at least he didn't have a weapon on him..." he said. He stood up from his chair and walked over to the door.
"I'm going outside...so you know where to find me." he said, before walking out of the room and down to the lobby.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 8/6/2010, 12:54 pm

Jack heard Jen call out and heard her walking toward him.
"Uh, yeah?" he said in an curious tone, continuing to walk down to the lobby.
"...you need something?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 8/6/2010, 7:39 pm

Jack sighed, keeping his pace.
"Alright, walk with me and tell me what you want to ask." he said, reaching an elevator and pressing a button to wait. He turned to Jen.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 8/6/2010, 8:34 pm

The door to the elevator opened up and Jack and Jen walked into it.
"It was just a guess. They're a big, secret company: Not the friendliest kinds of people." he said as the elevator closed. A while went by as Jack thought to himself in the elevator.
"What they're capable of we'll find out today, now won't we?" he said after a bit, with a kind of smile as the elevator door opened at the lobby. Jack headed for the hotel door.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 8/7/2010, 12:35 am

"I meant unknown to most; I do this for a living and hey, you have to admit it's still a big office building." Jack said, making it to the door and walking out.
"Those computers aren't just laying around for nothing..." he muttered, as he made it to the van and walked in. He pushed buttons on several of the computers and they sprung to life, typing in about seven different passwords, his desktop showed up, filled with locked folders leading to locked folders. He turned back to Jen.
"Anything else?" he asked, maintaining a friendly enough tone throughout the whole conversation.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 8/7/2010, 1:40 am

"Good then." Jack said, turning back to look around the van. He noticed the antenna Jen used to hook up to Todd the night before.
"Why I still have those I don't know..." he mumbled, going on a technical ramble to himself about the piece of tech being obsolete. He snapped back to attention as he looked to Jen again.
"Do you think this will actually work?" he asked Jen, referring to their small espionage.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.