DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Sun

+3
Fishing4Infinity
Corvus31
Quickfeather
7 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sixth Sun - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sixth Sun

Post by Quickfeather 6/6/2010, 9:13 pm

Jack turned around as he was walking and spotted Slade, not knowing who he was. Though he was still cautious of the man, and failed to hide that fact.
"Uh, hello." he muttered almost under his breath, not really stopping his walk.

From the outside of the E.V.I. building, business proceeded as usual. Which, turned out to be nothing but the white pillar of a building sticking out. Everything happened on the inside, after all. Though, of course, the outside of the building was always monitored, and a sentry was watching as usual from the top floor of the 12 story building.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:20 pm

"Holy sh*t!" Airwave gawked at the BFG. She wasn't too savy in the knowledge of guns, but it was pretty damn obvious that that was a nice gun!"Geeze man! How the hell did you get a hold of that damn thing?!" she asked, reaching out to touch it.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 9:40 pm

"Heheh, you get use to it, it gets lighter the more you carry it. Go on, check it out!" Overwatch said handing the gun to Airwave.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:47 pm

"No no wait! I don't think I ca- AH!" Airwave fell back on her ass under the heavy weight of the gun. "Holy damn.." she said, trying to lift the massive thing but failing greatly. "I- guh! So heavy! This is why I like my 1911."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 9:57 pm

Slade nodded politeley. "Hello there." He said in reply. The new guys seemed nervous around him. Could be anything- they could recognize him, notices his armaments, anything. He was used to people being nervous around him- it tended to happen in his line of work.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 10:09 pm

Overwatch couldn't help laughing, he picked up the large machine gun. "We have sidearms y'know." He said pulling his M9. "But a 1911 isn't adequate for a primary firearm." He said helping her up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/6/2010, 10:25 pm

Jack had an inkling of a suspicion that this man might have something to do with E.V.I., completely irrational, but that's what he thought. He was unwilling to walk back at the moment.
"Are you looking for anything, by any chance?" Jack said, looking straight at the man.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 12:09 am

"Well, just don't take it away please." Airwave said, laying a hand over the holstered weapon. "I'll tuck it away, but I want to hang on to it. It just wouldn't feel right going into combat without it, even if I don't use it."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 12:17 am

"Then you'll juss 'avta carry round woo pissols.." Price slurred still half alseep. Overwatch laughed. "I think he said then you'll just have to carry around two pistols." He translated
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 12:28 am

"Oh.." Airwave looked at Price, well, she glared slightly. "I guess that's fine. I think there's enough room in my pack, do you have another holster?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 12:34 am

"What do you mean another holster? Like a spare? Nah. We're outfitted to carry around everything. No space is wasted in our expendables. Though we'll order one for you when we land." Overwatch assured folding his arms. Price like the rest of the men were snoring in uncomfortable positions. Babies don't sleep that well.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 7:29 am

"Nothing, never mind." Airwave sat back in her seat and crossed her arms and legs. "Aren't you tired?" she asked. "I know the past few.. Days were rough for y'all."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/7/2010, 9:10 am

"Hmm......only one sentry." Halek thought "Very suspicious."
Halek tuned the dial on his binoculars to x30 magnification and zoomed in on the front door. "Maybe they're closed for the night." Halek thought. "Ill come back tomorrow."
It was a cloudy night but a stroll back to town wouldn't hurt. Then again, that would be too long of a walk. Halek grabbed his spellbook, stowed his binoculars, and said

Acend areos: Wind board also known as the invisible skateboard by some. allows rapid transportation without the use of stamina

Halek pushed off back twards town feeling the breeze rush against his face
Almost dozing off from the cool breeze he had to constantly keep awake.
Rounding a corner he didn't notice Slade and Jack around the coner. "LOOK OUT!" Halek said as he tried to slow himself down.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 2:00 pm

"Yep, pretty darn tired." Overwatch agreed, "But I've got a little something called planesomnia, basically I can fall asleep when I'm up in the air. Hey, why do they call you Airwave anyway?" He asked.

Date: 7/28/2015
Time: 2137
Archer
Task Force 171

I'm sure everyone in my outfit is writing about the FNG. Airwave's her name? Who knows, who really cares? We've been in the air for several minutes. I must be the last person to be writing in my journal save the FNG and Overwatch. I guess if I have anything more to say about Airwave is that she's pretty hot I guess. Though I won't touch her, I got a girl of my own, she's back in Texas. Her name is Maree, its spelt so beautifully and- okay now Overwatch just walked over to the FNG. I guess he wants to get laid for the last time. No. I'm lying. That's not Overwatch, he's the calmest and least perverted of all of us. Hell, even Coffin cracks "that's what she said" jokes with us. Anyway, Maree is as beautiful as a rose. No. She's better than a rose, I wouldn't want to screw a rose. F*ck that sh*t! She said she'd wait for me forever, and we still write to each other. The only person who knows about Maree is Overwatch. I don't talk about her a lot because everyone else is single, so if I start yapping my mouth off about Maree I might find that I'm missing a leg in the morning. That or two legs. So this is the only place I get to talk about her. Its been 15 years, I think she's getting a bit restless. I'll visit for a year. Take a vacation. I'll teach Airwave the basics so she can replace me for a while. I'll have to talk to Price about that. I'm sure he'll allow me.

E.V.I. Command knows everything. We don't know how they do but they just do. They say no one knows about the situation but them and us. But I doubt that, it was the media that disappeared. And technically 171 doesn't exist. So if we don't exist and the media is involved, its Black Water all over again. Then what happens? EVI becomes infamous, the 171 are the Bad Guys, and the f*cking president of the United States of America gets all the credit. I hate liberals. I hate politicians. They wouldn't last a day in my shoes. Airwave just got IN my shoes. We made a pool, $5 gets you in. I bet she'll last a week. Price: one day. Coffin: two. Ozone: four days. Overwatch didn't want in, as usual. They think I'm far too nice, but I think I'll get a good some of money if I win. Price has absolutely no faith in the girl. He put in a $50. That or he can really care less about money. Which he doesn't. I'm all over the place. I dunno what I'm writing or why. I hate diaries. Overwatch is still talking with Airwave. I feel compelled to walk over and talk to them even though we haven had four days of sleep. Sh*t I should just pass out over the seats after I'm done upchucking yesterday's rations.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/7/2010, 2:05 pm

"Watch out!" Meena cried, trying to push Deathstroke and Jack out of the way.

Last edited by abreu7 on 6/7/2010, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 5:49 pm

Slade snorted as the barreling shot of wind came out. No doubt some idiot assasin wanting to try their hand at the best. He shot out with his right fist to catch the barelling bafoon in the face.
[Actually, it's DeathSTROKE ..;]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/7/2010, 5:56 pm

Jack was jostled out of the way by Meena.
"What the hell?" he muttered, looking up at Deathstroke holding whatever flew by in his hand. He looked at Meena and muttered, "Any idea what happened?" He felt a small urge to back away at the chance, but his curiosity got the best of him.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/7/2010, 6:02 pm

Meena shrugged. "Not a clue." She knew she didn't mime the wind. She couldn't even mime while speaking. "I'd guess either a really fast invisible guy, or a sudden wind." She joked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 6:02 pm

"Oh well.." Airwave shrunk away slightly. "It's mainly because of my helmet. It was... My uncles, he was a pilot. He gave it to me before.. Before.. Be.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 8:06 pm

Deathstroke looked at the odd man he just smacked. "Nice try punk, NOBODY gets the drop on ME." He scoffed proudly, crossing his arms in a 'yeah, i'm THAT full of myself' Fashion.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/8/2010, 12:10 am

Jack gave a small snicker at Meena's comment as he stared at the apparently-haughty man in front of him.
"Uh, dude? I think that he wasn't trying to hurt you...given that he screamed 'LOOK OUT!'..." Jack said, bending down to poke the guy and say, "You ok?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/8/2010, 8:17 am

"Owww......" Halek said as he slowly got to his feet. "Yeah, i think s-" Halek felt his nose and withdrew it to have a long strek of red on it. He then whipped around and turned to Deathstroke. "You got a hell of a lot of nerve socking me in the face gramps! And if you were tryin to pick a fight i'd be glad to oblige! Halek reached into his various pouches and recalled them with throwing knifes between each finger. He then answered with the bring it on hand guesture.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/8/2010, 12:06 pm

Slade scoffed. "Please, I don't fight-" he withdrew a gun and stuck it in Halek's face. "I just kill." he said threateningly. "I'll give you to the count of three to get lost. Warning or no warning, flying at someone at a speed like that is a challenge." Slade said, leveling the gun.
"One."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/8/2010, 7:28 pm

Meena's eyes bulged. So that's what the guy had hidden under there. Guns. Weapons. If only she could mime something up...When had she first spoken? Her hour may be over. "Time, please." She whispered to Jack.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/8/2010, 7:40 pm

"Time?" Jack said confused, the time of day was the last thing on his mind; he was more worried about the man holding the gun threatening to kill someone who had just flew by at the speed of sound.
"I don't know how that matters...but...maybe ten 'o clock at the latest...nine thirty maybe." he said in a confused tone. Damn it how'd this happen so quickly... he thought.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.