DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Sun

+3
Fishing4Infinity
Corvus31
Quickfeather
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sixth Sun - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sixth Sun

Post by Quickfeather 6/5/2010, 9:19 pm

(*cough* Needless to say, approved Red. >3>)

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/5/2010, 9:29 pm

[thnx]

One Slade wilson whetted his blade in his appartment. He had no impending contracts at the moment, but at the same time, he didn't want to be caught with his britches down in case the heat flared up. He slung on his gear, making sue everything was secure on his combat suit. He stuffed his mask into his pocket, and adorned himself with a long brown overcoat. Casually, he set out to the San-fransisco streets, casually acting as an ordinary person, all fo the pedestrians unaware just who was the man under the overcoat.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 10:37 pm

Some of the men were already scribbling in their notebooks. Airwave was sitting in the corner of the Helicopter when it took off. Overwatch as usual was sitting next to Archer, he looked at him who was almost done writing, "Hey Overwatch, are you going to write?" He asked him. "Later man." He said still eyeing Airwave. "Hold on I'll be back." He said to Archer. "Yeah whatever man," he said as Overwatch walked over to Airwave. "You got the hots for the FNG or something?" Overwatch turned back and lazily saluted Archer.

"Hey."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/5/2010, 11:22 pm

Airwave was a bit startled when Overwatch joined her, having been wrapped up in her own thoughts. "Hey." she said back, feeling a tad frightened by the mans height. "I uh.." she was unsure what to say. "Hi." she mentally slapped herself for being so idiotic and shy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/5/2010, 11:53 pm

"I know what you're thinking right about now, what's the deal with this big ol' black man doin comin' up to you right now? And what's with his accent?" Overwatch smiled at her. "That or you're really starting to hate the 171. To be honest I thought they were sending us a guy cause of how tough this outfit is." He said checking his M9, "Which does remind me, Price told us when he first met us that if he catches anyone with a 1911 he's gonna cut our balls off, but seeing how you're a girl.." Overwatch laughed, "That's so ironic!" He looked at her, she seemed confused and frightened. "Oh I'm sorry, I know I must be invading your space and all but I guess my size is intimidating... You don't talk much do you?"

Date: 7/28/2015
Time: 2136
Captain Price
Task Force 171

Command encourages me to keep a diary. Hell I'm terrible at writing, I don't know why I'm honestly doing this; I guess its just good sportsmanship. This is the first time I'm doing this so if you're reading this expect spelling errors. I'm not the one for grammar, I never really was. I'm not writing this for myself, heavens no. I don't need to keep an account of every bloody action that I do, that's just retarded. I'm doing this for you: the future generation. I want you to learn from my mistakes and learn bloody well, or I swear, someone's arse is gonna get kicked. The FNG came to greet us not 30 minutes ago. Airwave. She's a nice lass, but she has no idea what she's getting herself into. We're not those muppets the Russians train, must think axe throwing makes you special. It doesn't. The 171 has been handpicked from the best around the world. We don't need medics. One slip up in a platoon earned every bloody platoon a medic, she's just another mouth to feed, and more expendables. Whoever outfitted her must be an idiot, that helmet of hers won't protect her from anything, and I don't know who gave her that 1911, but that's my gun. I'll outfit her with an M9 soon enough and strip her mags one of these days. I'll have to put one on order. I wonder if she even fired a shot after basic training. No way she could be that accurate with just a pistol, she's just a load of Bullocks. Note to self, order a damn rifle for the FNG.

Been hearing some news on E.V.I., dunno if 171 will be called in for that. I doubt it but its causing an uproar. The only ones who know about the 171 is the 171. That and the government, if we were called in there's no way the media won't get on our arses. We don't like the media. The only person that should be reading this is you: my wife, my son, my daughter, my brothers. If you are in fact my wife, son or daughter. I don't even have a wife, son, or daughter. Looks like I have plans to get a wife, son, or daughter. If I never get that far and if I die in action, this is for you; my brothers. Overwatch, Archer, Coffin, and Ozone. Though if you are my son I want you to know your terms. An FNG is a F*cking New Guy. Well in this case... Gal.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/5/2010, 11:59 pm

Marvin Stewart
Spoiler:

(Meant to put this guy up earlier, but forgot to post the char sheet. Also, just saying, but E.V.I. is still generally unknown to the public; it won't show up in newspapers or any form of media that isn't run by a hardcore pirate. And that's limited as well.)

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 8:02 am

Time: 2135
Ozone
Task Force 171

Looks like Price is going to take a long time in his Journal Entry. He calls it diaries to make us feel like 15 year old school girls writing about our secret crushes, hell if I know; I love that man to death. I'm glad to have been under his command for so long. I hate doing these entries. If I find these online, I'll pop a cap in Price and hang him from a tree; regardless of how much I love the man. I don't mind if he or Coffin reads these. I might have a problem with Overwatch but not much of a problem of the FNG. Calls herself Airwave. No idea why she's here. We never needed a medic before. We probably never will need a medic. We can all operate on ourselves. I find her as an extra backpack that whines. If she gets her hands on this I'll pop a cap in Price and hang him from a tree. It'll probably be his fault anyway. She called me a badass several hours in meeting her. I don't know if that's an insult or a complement. She could be calling me "cool" or she could be saying my ass doesn't work anymore. Probably cause I let out a fart before she called me that. Dunno if she heard. I didn't hear.

We're all waiting on a helicopter, we just got on and they say it'll be a five hour ride so we have to do something with out time. A Nintendo DS would be fun, but they wouldn't let us bring whatever wasn't necessary. I don't understand. This isn't necessary either. In fact my journal is larger than a DS. Heavier even. They also told us we can't have out hands in our pockets. I hate command. Dirty bastards. First the pockets, then the DS, now this FNG. I ask, what sense does any of this make? I'm tired as hell. Hadn't had sleep in the last four days and I'm the only one complaining. Screw this I wrote my damn entry. I'm going to bed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:53 am

Airwave shook her head and looked up at Overwatch. Damn this dude was tall! Well over a foot taller than herself. Somehow, she felt.. Safe with him. She couldn't really explain it, for now at least, but she was glad to be on a team with him, even though she wasn't sure about the others. How in the hell did she get stuck with this squad. It was so.. Unbelievable! "Those who are unbelievable, make the world more realistic." her uncle's voice echoed in her head. A small smile spread across her face in remembrance and she quickly withdrew the journal from her vest and wrote something on the cover.

Adventures with The Unbelievables

Quickly slipping the journal back into the pocket, she would write in it later, she turned back to Overwatch. "Do I have to give him my 1911?" she asked in a disappointed voice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 11:37 am

Overwatch gave a deep and hearty laugh, it was strange and yet a laugh you'd pay a dollar to hear again. "I dunno what that man wants to do with your gun. Believe it or not he only carries it around for sentimental reasons and Price is anything but sentimental. I think the story goes that his commanding officer tossed it to him when they were in a dire situation. He and his Captain were both knocked down when the dangerous man they were targeting named Zacchaiav was coming their way with a desert eagle, threw it to Price and he capped hishead with one bullet." Overwatch explained. "Oh and y'know how you said you don't like killing?" He asked her. "In the 171, you ain't got a choice."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 2:09 pm

Дата: 7/28/2015
Время: 0838
Гроб
Целевая группа 171

Ради Чести Матери Россия я буду писать на моем родном языке. Это гарантирует конфиденциальность моих собственных мыслей. Если говорят, что Аркэр овладевает моим журналом, он не будет в состоянии прочитать это, если он быстро не изучает русский язык. Конечно он будет видеть его название и замечать, что он был упомянут. Таким образом я упомяну каждого, но Цену, поскольку он - мой Капитан, и он заслуживает моего уважения. Наблюдайте и Озон жаловались на Радиоволну. В отличие от моих товарищей, я - немногословный человек. Радиоволна - хорошая девушка, но с тем шлемом она обречена. Цена - хороший человек, он знает то, что он делает. Наблюдайте - играющий на понижение, он собьет что - нибудь, что стоит на его пути. Стрелец - крошечный человек, все же опасный как тысяча пчел... С 10 годами или опытом снайпера. Озон - серьезный человек, он является лучшим, чтобы не замарать с. Его укус является худшим чем его кора.

Каждый имеет акронимы для всего. Я dunno, почему. Я только следую всем остальными, за все же они любят меня. Я не понимаю это, я подразумеваю, что я не понимаю, почему они любят меня. Я не должен был взять 171's предложение, и все же я сделал. Я думаю, что я испытываю недостаток в волнении в моей жизни. Я думаю, что я испытал недостаток в значении к моей жизни, моя вся жизнь, это не означало ничто, пока я не присоединился к 171. Да я был лучшим солдатом, которого Россия должна была предложить, но что это означало? Ничто. Все это не означало ничто. Я убил сотни мужчин и для какой? Медаль? Звезда? Бессмысленный, все приветствование и похвала. Ничто. Что делает Целевая группа 171 предлагает мне? Я чувствую себя действительно хорошо о высказывании этого, но я cэкономил мир. Каждый день моей жизни. Сон - то, чтобы, я только увидел, что Озон бросил его портативный компьютер поперек комнаты и проклятия в этом. Он заснул, я думаю, что это - моя очередь бросить мой журнал и сделать то же самое.

Russian Translation wrote:
Time: 0838
Coffin
Task Force 171

For the sake of The Honor of Mother Russia I'll be writing in my native language. This insures the privacy of my own thoughts. If say Archer gets a hold of my journal he will not be able to read it unless he quickly learns Russian. Of course he will see his name and notice that he was mentioned. So I will mention everyone but Price, for he is my Captain and he deserves my respect. Overwatch and Ozone have been complaining about Airwave. Unlike my comrades, I'm a man of few words. Airwave is a nice girl, but with that helmet she's doomed. Price is a good man, he knows what he is doing. Overwatch is a bear, he will knock down anything that stands in his way. Archer is a tiny man, yet dangerous as a thousand bees... With 10 years or sniper experience. Ozone is a serious man, he is best not to mess with. His bite is worse than his bark.

Everyone has acronyms for everything. I dunno why. I just follow everyone else, yet they love me. I don't understand it, I mean I don't understand why they love me. I didn't have to take 171's offer, and yet I did. I think I lack excitement in my life. I think I've been lacking meaning to my life, my entire life it meant nothing until I joined the 171. Yes I was the best soldier Russia had to offer, but what did that mean? Nothing. It all meant nothing. I killed hundreds of men and for what? A medal? A star? Meaningless, all the applaud and praise. Nothing. What does Task Force 171 offer me? I feel really good about saying this, but I save the world. Every day of my life. Sleep is in order, I just saw Ozone toss his notebook across the room and curse at it. He fell asleep, I think it's my turn to toss my journal and do the same.

Last edited by Mercy on 6/6/2010, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/6/2010, 3:47 pm

Jack was out of his van, walking throughout the city now, trying to keep his head down so people wouldn't talk about the 'stupid' thing he just did. Though occasionally, by first glance, he'd give them an almost conversational question about E.V.I. to see if they were listening or not.

About halfway up the E.V.I. building was a desolate office, with a small sign on the door that read 'S.R.'. Inside sat Marvin Stewart, completely motionless, watching the door, waiting for it to open. A guard had been standing in front of the door for almost half an hour now. Why they felt uneasy around him he'd never know.
"Come in." Marvin said, clear and emotionless. A thump could be heard outside the door before it creaked open slowly. The person who walked in looked weak and sorry at first glance.
"Sir...we were told to contact you. Room 341 has orders." the guard said quickly before walking out.

Marvin sat back, put a handsfree in his ear and pressed a button on the headset.
"You called for me?" he said in his bland voice.
"Yes. We need you to prepare to meet with anyone and everyone who may show an interest in our affairs. Make them believe all is right." the voice replied.
"And what has happened that demands I do this?"
"If you insist, we'll bring a file down to your office. Now go."
"I will be waiting patiently for it. Goodbye." Marvin finished, hanging up the phone, standing up and walking through the building towards the exit after checking inventory on his tools.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 3:57 pm

Meena tapped on random people's shoulders, openly asking if they could direct her to a CVS or something, where she could buy a map. She had spoken a while ago, breaking her ability, so she could speak for awhile more.

She tapped on Jack, not recognizing him as the E.V.I. Inc. guy. "Excuse me." She began. "I'm a little lost."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/6/2010, 4:30 pm

Jack jumped a bit, slightly paranoid as he was at the moment. He turned to see someone that looked like a...mime.
"Uh...uh, hello? he asked warily as he turned around.
"Uh, lost? Where are you heading anyways?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 4:42 pm

Meena jumped slightly, recognizing the voice as the E.V.I. Inc. guy "That's the problem. I don't know where I am or where to go." Trying to get a better look at him, she added, "Are you the one who did that broadcast a couple of minutes ago?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/6/2010, 4:48 pm

"Uh, you're in San Francisco..." he muttered, starting to turn around, when he heard the girl ask her question.
"Yeah. I am. Why?" he said, looking a little worried. I'm doomed if she ends up being with them...of course I doubt they dress up as mimes. he thought.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 4:53 pm

"San Francisco...cool." Meena grinned when he answered her question. "I want to help you, then. E.V.I. Inc. sounds like a bad group." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Meena, better known as the, well," She gestured to her apparel, "Mime."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/6/2010, 5:01 pm

Jack blinked as he stared at Meena.
"Ok wait...really?" he said, looking almost shocked. He quickly shook it off and shook Meena's hand.
"Well all right then! Good to know at least one person listened to what I said..." He let go of her hand and looked around.
"You know that they'll probably come after you after you make a move though right...?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 5:07 pm

Meena laughed. "I'd expect nothing less. And, trust me, I can take care of myself." She'd share her mime abilities later, before her hour of free speech was up. "How many other people are against the place so far? I never heard of it until today..." She inquired.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/6/2010, 5:12 pm

"Uh...that I know of...you and me." Jack said almost gruffly.
"Plus now that I've gone public who knows what'll happen...BUT, we can still try. I'm sure we aren't the only people." he went on.
"Follow me though, I've got a car over there and I think I've been out in the open a little too much." he finished as a few people were giving them odd looks.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 5:20 pm

"Oh, uh, OK." Meena conceded, ready to follow Jack. As for the odd looks, she dressed like a mime on a regular basis. Weird looks made her day! She had the temptation to turn and do a small mime act for the nearest starer, just to bug 'em, but that would draw too much attention.

Although, considering the amount of people aware of that evil company, maybe some attention wouldn't be too bad.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/6/2010, 8:14 pm

(Sence my character uses spells i will include the translation of any spell he does along with effects)
While walking home a thought went through Halek's head. "Maybe just a peak at this E.V.I Inc would'nt hurt". But walking would take too long, so halek reached behind his back, grabbed his spellbook and said, "Areos lirate"

Areos Lirate: Feet of air. spell that allows great speed on self or others for 2 minutes

Halek zoomed off to E.V.I inc but he figured sence there was soo many bad rumors going on about the place, it's best to keep ones distance from it.
Halek was about 2 miles from the building when the speed spell wore off.
"Let's see what dirt this company has on it" Halek said as he pulled out his military grade binoculars, flipped on the night vision setting and waited for somthing out of the ordinary.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 8:16 pm

"Yeah..." Airwave said, looking away. "I figured as much. I will probably need a better gun then... I just like my gun because it's easier to shoot with because it's so light. Don't get me wrong, I can shoot just as well with a larger gun, but me being this small. It just makes sense ya know?" she tilted her head up at Overwatch.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 8:19 pm

Blissfully ignorant of his surroundings, Slade Wilson turned a corner and bumped into someone dressed like a mime. "Oh, my apologies." he said, hoping she didn't fele the contours of his weapons when they bumped.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 8:46 pm

"I know what you're talking about kid," Overwatch said as he saw Ozone throw his journal into the opposite wall. He slurred several curse words and fell asleep. "Heh, you can't blame the man, none of us had any sleep in the last four days. We were trying to recover a stolen ASU module and a AGM Missle control system, now we have this eye in the sky we can blast terrorists whithout them knowing what hit them. But anyway we could probably fit you with an MP5 or at least a UMP. They're pretty light and small. Not like my Saw!" He joked showing off his heavy machine gun.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 8:47 pm

"N-no problem, sir." Meena replied, suspicious of his overcoat. She backed away, near Jack, already frightened out of her wits. She had felt something bulky beneath there.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.