DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Before Dawn

+4
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Darkness Before Dawn - Page 8 Empty Re: The Darkness Before Dawn

Post by redeagle321 6/16/2010, 10:17 pm

Ilia didn't even bother to retun the dirty look- she was already halfway there by the time the others would realize it. She received the brunt of Slade's anger earlier, so she wanted to be the one to get the glory this time. It would be easy- they were injured and resting. In other words, right for the plucking.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 6/16/2010, 10:39 pm

Coram Walked in through the city aimlessly. The city empty, or atleat in the area he was in. " I wonder where everyone his." he said to him self. He continued to walk down streets looking for people or anyone that could tell him where slade was. He eventually ran into some of slades lackies that were obviously looking for a fight. Coram waited for them to move so he can get an assessment of how they look and move. Before the first guy could move, Coram raised both hands. "All I want is to see slade, Do you think you can do that for me?" Both of slades lackies grabbed coram and began taking him to Slades hideout.

(sorry if this is bad xD i am working my slef back into roleplaying so yeah.)
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/17/2010, 11:48 am

Blade hurried after Ilia. Sure, she was cold and cruel, but Blade would rather take cold and heartless over constantly bubbly Kamica. It was also because of Ilia's endearing traits that she didn't bother to create conversation. Walking and fighting was good enough for her. Those titans are going to die. Finally! she thought, the ghost of a malicious grin tugging at her lips.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/17/2010, 12:04 pm

Slade dissmissed everyone after breifing them on their mission. At last, he was getting results. The titans, off gaurd and licking their injuries, wouldn't stand the chance of a snowflake in hell against everyone he just sent after them. He turned about to return to base when a soldier approached him, Coram in tow. "My leige, we found him about the streets after curfew. He said he wanted to see you." The soldier said, prodding Coram in front of Slade. "Well, now he has seen me." Slade said, and he approached Coram, stooping over to look him dead in the eye, the swirling snow giving him a feeling of menace. "I trust you have a good reason to be out after curfew and be looking for me, hm?" Slade asked, squinting at him and studying him closeley.

Ilia noticed Blade close by, but paid her no heed. If she wanted to hang around, fine by her. A few extra hands wouldn't hurt. She approached the hotel. "Only the titans. No bad press." She said plainly. If any innocents were caught in the crossfire of the fight, Slade would personally wring their necks on the spot. The last thing they needed was fuel for a rebel fire.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 6/17/2010, 12:12 pm

Coram made a confused face. "This city has a curfew?" He asked. "Anyway, I came to this city looking for you, becuase I heard what you were doing here. I wanted to join as your apprentice." He said, as he shook free of Slade and his lackies grip. He turned around and began to walk around the room. "Just becuase I am blind doesn't mean I can't fight." He turned around and faced Slade. "If I remember correctly I killed about 4 of your people when I was 15." He said with a grin on his face. He walks toward slade and kneels. "I wish to serve as your apprentice" He said with his head bowed in respect.
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/17/2010, 12:48 pm

"So, that was you who killed my soldiers. And now you have the stones to just walk up and ask for a job afterwards. Correct so far?" Slade asked, shooting blame at Coram. He wanted to see how Coram would react as Slade interrogated him- if he didn't like his replies, he would get a spot in the Forge[The Forge is going to play a huge part later in the RP], and that was that. But if Slade found him interesting, he was sure he could squeeze in some training. He seemed respectful, But Slade wanted to make sure he was getting a good deal....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 6/17/2010, 12:53 pm

"You must understand it was all in self defense, sir" He replied with his head still bowed. "Had I not done that, I wouldnt be here in front of you today. Considering I barely beat them with my new summoning powers it wasn't that easy." He Looked into Slades eye. "That is why I came here to be your apprentice." He said as he bowed his head once again
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/17/2010, 3:34 pm

Kamica had fallowed the other girls until she saw the hotel. At that point she used her power to float afew inches off the ground. Silent and sneaky, though a girl with part of her hair blue wasn't exactly sneaky. "So Ms. Sharp and Ms. Frostbite, plan or can I strom the place?" She whispered floating up behind them.
(BTW Welcome Haseo ^_^)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/17/2010, 7:13 pm

"A plan," Blade growled at the nickname, "Would be better than just barging in. How many are we up against? Five, right? Raven, Robin, Hotspot, Miss Ghost and that girl with the dogs." She listed, counting out on her fingers."I say we poison the dogs, frost the hothead, and focus on Raven and Robin. I doubt ghost girl has any real skills." She snorted. "I think she was some actress."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/17/2010, 8:40 pm

Kamica gave Blade a quizical look, "You watch TV? Wow... ok then." Then she got right down to work, "So, I'll take mutt girl and handle brid boy. I owe them a right and left hook. Ilia you can take Hothead, Sharpe you wanna take Ms.Magic and ghosty?" Her tone became darker and alot more serious, "Just leave Robin, the mutts and their owner to me..."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/19/2010, 11:09 am

"Sounds like a plan." Blade replied, opening the door with ninja stars in hand. She glowered at the man at the front desk, as if saying, "Should you speak, I will slice open your innards." The rogue continued her way up the stairs silently.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/19/2010, 11:42 am

Hotspot was about half nodded off when he felt body heat downstairs- and in one case, a giagantic moving hole in the heat index thereof. Only one person it could be. "Yo, we need to get movi-" But before Hotspot could power up or finish his explanation, an enormous black-and-green constrictor wound its way around his throat....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/19/2010, 12:58 pm

Blade took Hotspot's attacking as a distraction, aiming a few ninja stars at Raven. She quickly unsheathed her sword as an added precaution against the sorceress, while keeping an eye out for Miss Disappear.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/19/2010, 1:02 pm

Kamica was right behind Blade and was totally ready for the rebels. Seeing Savannah, Kam shot a fireball at her. As for her dogs, they got a small tornado of fire. "Hot party eh?" She laughed.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/19/2010, 1:17 pm

Laughing Kamica dodged the knifes. "Pretty stupid if you think I care. But those vests are cute." Crud she felt like an idiot. How the heck could she fight if there wasn't any earth, and the place could burn down around her? A gust of wind picked up Savvannah and spun her around. Getting faster and faster.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/19/2010, 1:28 pm

Blade took out more ninja stars. "Bring it on, Miss Magic." She hissed, lunging towards the dark bird shaped shield with her sword. "Can't block forever." She had rarely battled Raven before, but was warned beforehand of her attack style. Dark magic, not a good thing. Go on offense. the rouge urged herself.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/19/2010, 1:36 pm

"What th-" She turned to see the flames spreading, but the dogs had her down. Quickly they were blown away. "Ok not much of a dog fan now." She said getting up slowly. The large dogs had knocked most of the wind out of her. So much for air power.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/19/2010, 2:18 pm

Blade leapt to the side to dodge, throwing two poison tinged ninja stars at Raven as she did so. The wardrobe banged against her ankle, it would be sore for awhile. "I know what I'm doing. Question is, do you?" she sneered coldly in reply, once again wielding the sword in front of her in a fighting stance.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/19/2010, 3:52 pm

[crud, sorry Hasseo, nearly forgot about ur dude and Slade o_O;]

Slade continued to circle his curious subject. Finaly, he came ot decision. "Very well, I will put you under command of one of my officers when they return. If you perform adequateley for three days in a row, I shall see to it you are given an apprenticeship." he said with authority.

Hotspot was in a vice as to what to do. Power up? Oh yeah, power up with fire in a hotel with other people in it. Smooth. Then again, without his powers he didn't stand a chance- he couldn't pray to match Ilia and BB in hand-to-hand. They would have to somehow get them off their backs, but what would be more tempting a target then a room full of rebels? He put all of his effort into dodging snakebites and zero-degree shots as he tried to figure out just what the hell to do....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo 6/19/2010, 5:42 pm

(Its cool)

"Thank you sir." Coram exclaimed. "Who is the officer and what shall my tasks be my liege?" Coram looked at Slade with the utmost respect and thankfulness. Coram pulled his blades and gave a grin that could send shivers down any oppenents spine. "Do I get to kill any of those Damn Titans?"
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/19/2010, 6:11 pm

Kamica shrugged, "Not many people do, so if dogs don't no big deal." The truth of those words hurt a bit. Still, she copied Ilia's icy style of power and shot zero-degree bolts at Savannah and her dogs.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/19/2010, 6:36 pm

Blade danced across the room, dodging the ninja stars. "Nice trick." She scoffed, trying to keep a cool demeanor. I'm wasting shuriken with those damn shields of her's. May as well go for close combat. she decided, lunging forward with her sword aimed to Raven's right arm.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/19/2010, 6:46 pm

"Yeah but..." She sighed, "Long story." She didn't feel up to fighting now but she still had a job. With the icy bolts, Kamica added wind blasts. The sooner this was over the better.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/20/2010, 8:20 am

"I have too." Was her only reply. In her hand she formed a whip of fire and went for the two dogs' legs. In her other hand was a mace made of ice. She aimed this at Savannah's gut.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/20/2010, 10:41 am

"I choose to live." She put all of her weight into the blow, knocking Savannah back. She then dropped the mace and raced a Savannah with her fists flying, "Besides, I kinda deserve the hate!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next