DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+3
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
7 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 1:17 am

They quickly hopped off and dashed out to the streets instinctively before it began raining crazies. Bard ran over to a shop and kicked the door in aiming his gun in all different directions. "Clear! Let's move!" He said running in, then a crazy jumped from the ceiling onto Bard's back, biting at his neck. "Shoot the bastard!! Shoot him!" Jason begged with screaming that shook the frames of their bodies.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 1:39 am

Batman felt like he was being slapped around he had a vague idea what was going on. Illusions. He dealt with such things before, they weren't nearly as dangerous as the Fear Toxins that The Scarecrow had to offer. This was a battle of mind over the senses.

Alice Mau wrote:White Knight Journals, November 12, 2031. A comedian Died tonight in Gotham.

Barbara woke up screaming, nightmares are getting the better of her. Having a fever only f*cks up her dreams even more. She jumps right out of the frying pan and into the fire. I bring her water and pills in an attempt to lower her temperature, she gets hotter by the minute. Barbara is burning up, the loss of blood isn't exactly helping either. The hand Karmy sunk her teeth into is constantly shaking violently, her entire body moves like she has parkinsons. When will it finally end? Barb seems like she's been in constant suffering for the last several days, she mumbles words every now and then in her sleep. I've been jotting them down. None of them are happy words.

"Poison." "Help."
"Murderers." "Blood."
"Desperate." "Revenge."

Sometimes they're phrases.

"I'm dying. You know it."
"Clubbed to death."
"Hung from a noose."
"Shot in the heart."
"He's after me."
"No more heroes."

I stopped vomiting a while ago, though I can feel one pushing up against my throat. I haven't cried in a while. Or at least I don't think I have. I'm crying now. Thank God these pages are waterproof. I think that's the reason they have been waterproofed. Barbara Gordon is depressing me. Breaks my heart seeing her in this condition. It hurts even more knowing my best friend contributed to it. I don't know how to deal with the stress anymore, this is a terrible outlet. I can't

Alice put her pen down and looked up from her leatherbound journal. She heard Batman struggling. Looking at where Batman was supposed to be, he seemed blurred out by comparison to everything surrounding him. She checked up on Barbara who was concious but resting silently. "Batman?" She called to him getting up. "Dick?" She asked walking slowly out the clinic.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 2:06 am

Robert had no choice, if he didn't kill this crazy man, then his partner would die. Without hesitation, Robert raised his gun and fired straight into the crzies head.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 2:10 am

Jason pushed the dead body off his back and stood up. Luckily the crazy hadn't drawn blood, yet Bard felt compelled to joke about it to lighten the mood. "Aww f*ck, he gave me a goddamn hickie." He said rubbing his neck, closing the door and locking it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 2:19 am

"Yeah.." Robert said, not even looking at the body. "That was his crime." he shook his head and checked the magazine of his gun. "I've got about half a clip and one more charge on my tazer." he checked his belt. "We should head down to the station."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 2:24 am

"And what get attacked by our friends? Look Bay, we don't even know if there is a cure to all of this. I think we should stay underground for a bit. Lay low." He suggested. "Either way we have to come to an agreement. What were you planning to do at the station?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 2:27 am

"Well.. Not sure, try and figure out where the commiss is and everything." Robert rubbed the back of his head in thought. "I bet the Batman is looking for a cure.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 2:31 am

Jason took a deep breath. "The Commissioner..." He said slowly. "I work directly under The Commissioner. His wife... She shops at HEB." He said looking up into Robert's eyes, hoping he'd get the drift. "How do you know Dick Grayson is trying to find a cure? How do you even know he's not infected?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 2:38 am

"Well.. Sh*t.." Robert cursed at the remark about the commissioner. Though truthfully, he was half relieved. He liked Gordon better than Flassass. "Oh well, I saw him and his team fighting not to long ago with some crazies." he strained to come up with a decent excuse. "I had to bolt before I could find out what he was doing though, crazies were coming out the wazoo."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/18/2010, 7:23 am

[update: not, AT THE LEAST, going to be able to post regularly 'till wednesday, so yeah, free control 'till then.

-Apparently, Cass and Cyrah are still in the batbox, as well as Batface.

-Zero is 100% blind

-You KNOW Slade is up to no damn good whatsoever

-Metallo is just veggin' somewhere.

And yeah, like I've said before, don't hesitate to use my guys if you need to.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 11:07 am

"So because you saw him fightin' zombies you think he's coming up with some antidote or something? Ha, yeah. Sure, its possible, but hell, are we just gonna wait for him in hopes that he'll save us or be sure of it?" Bard asked his hands at his hips now. "You still wanna go to friggin' police station and cap all our friends in the head or what?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 12:42 pm

"Haha nah, I don't expect anything from him." Robert laughed and leaned against the wall. "Not sure, I was thinking we could gear up there.. But, a gun shop would be good. Maybe we could find a place to hole up till this fiasco is over?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 12:45 pm

"You watch zombie movies Bay?" Jason asked drawing his gun and walking to a door to see where they ended up. It looked like beyond this, they were in a mall.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 1:04 pm

Ivy tried to call again. "Bats? Alice?" She murmured, waiting for a response while keeping a cautious eye on John.
---
Knightmare shrieked bloody murder. For no reason other than that she could. She had no idea just what had come over her, but it didn't seemed to matter. Her scream was only interrupted by cruel laughs. Nothing seemed to matter but to laugh. Laugh and laugh. She didn't need much of a reason to, she just did. But there was one thing that seemed to always made her giggle in this crazed state, and she craved it.

She twisted her knife deeper into the man's heart, chortling madly as the blood gushed out. The man was long dead, no doubt in that, but his frozen wincing expression gave her joy. She stabbed deeper, hoping to see a more painful expression appear, but none did. "Fine!" She snarled, staggering upwards, annoyed that the man had died so quickly. Nonetheless, a chuckle escaped her lips as she saw her red stained hands. Time to find another victim to make her laugh.

Pain always made her laugh.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 1:08 pm

A crazy jumped onto the back of Knightmare, if one had a good eye, you would recognize him as Harry Wells. "You don't know the pain of my kitties!" He howled in laughter trying to take her down with the weight of his body.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 1:11 pm

"Yes sir, gotta love the classics." Robert laughed and kept his eye's peeled for crazies. All seem tranquil for the moment, so they stopped off at a gun shop in the mall. Robert grabbed a shotgun and peaked his head out from inside the store. "Holy crap!" he whispered and ran back inside. "Two crazies to the south, one looks like a meta, the other is just a guy."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 1:12 pm

Knightmare smiled. "I'll kill every last one of your kitties....Haha...I'll use their bones as toothpicks...Heehee......And your stomach would make nice purse..." She threatened, her words laced with giggles. She shook vigorously in an attempt to make him fall off, her right hand reaching for a concealed knife in her pocket as she did so.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 1:27 pm

Bard didn't have to pick and choose which rifle he wanted, he pulled down an CheyTech Intervention that was on display. The rifle cost one fifth than his annual salary, not only that its illegal to own one. This was just for show, even though it was civilian use model. "Well we can take em out or let em pass... your call." Bard said. "If we take em out, we'll have to use silencers." He said pointing to the several silencers on a shelf.

The crazed Wells held on tighter the longer she struggled. "My cats are gonna kill you till you're dead!" he shot back laughing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 1:31 pm

"Get off!" Knightmare chuckled, her ability activating without her meaning to. She was plunging Wells into a nightmare, and didn't even know it. She brought out her knife and aimed at her back, where Wells hanging on.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 1:33 pm

Wells began screaming in horror, half from the nightmare and half from the six inch deep holes her for was pounding into his ribs. He fell back bleeding to death, screaming until his lungs could scream no more.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 1:34 pm

"I think we should just let them pass.." Robert said reaching up to the high self for the silencers for later. "If the chick uses her powers, whatever they may be, we're so screwe-" his slipped and brought the whole self crashing down, creating a bunch of loud noises. "Oh.. Sh*t.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 1:38 pm

Knightmare turned towards the noise. Noise. Movement. People. Victims.

The thoughts connected, a malicious grin gracing her features. She kicked Wells one last time, reveling in the scarlet across her shoes. Her hands fresh with warm blood. She laughed, today was really a nice day.

She began advancing towards the gun shop.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 1:41 pm

"Sh*t!! We're spotted!" Bard jumped over the a wrack of guns and pulled an assault rifle. He would have to come back to the CheyTech later, assuming there was a later. "We gotta move!" He urged trying to find a back door in the shop.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 1:45 pm

"C'mon I found a way out!" Robert kicked open the back door and waved Bard through. He quickly grabbed an arm load of guns at random and followed Bard. "Why didn't we stay there?!" he asked as he pocketed and packed the guns into a sack he grabbed as they ran.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 1:48 pm

Knightmare heard voices and more frenzied movement. They're trying to run. she realized, quickening her pace towards the back door. Her smile never wavered for a second. Good. This was starting to get too easy.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next