DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+3
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
7 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 1:48 pm

"We can always come back assuming we live! I thought you said you watch zombie movies! Idiots who stay in one spot always die! ALWAYS!" He said running down the hall way reaching the end. "Okay, once we see her we blast the crap outta her!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 1:54 pm

"Yeah but I never thought I'd have to be using the knowledge I gained from them in real life!" Robert glaced back. "Sh*t!! She's hot on our trail!" he took out a handgun and fired off a few rounds in her general direction, still running as fast as he could.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 2:00 pm

A .22 dropped to his feet from one of Bay's many guns he pocked up, it wasn't as powerful as he hoped. "BAY GET DOWN!" he yelled aiming down the sights of the .22 rifle and pulling back on the lever action and pushing the bullet it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 2:05 pm

Knightmare dodged as many bullets as she could. Bay's were easy, he hadn't even been aiming. One grazed her shoulder, causing just enough pain for her to give an unusually loud chuckle. "I'm going to skin you alive." She hissed.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 2:08 pm

"Good luck with that chickie-poo!" Robert shouted and squatted down next to Bard. "Go for it man, we have to stop her before she gets a chance to use her knives on us!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 2:16 pm

Jason fired the bolt action rifle into her shin, he pulled the lever action again and aimed for her arm. "C'mon! Cap her!!!" he urged firing off another round and switching to his handgun.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 2:29 pm

The first bullet rammed into Knightmare's shin, making her stumble forward. The jerking fall managed to save her from the second bullet, though it did enlarge the scrape on her shoulder.

"I'll skin you alive then wear it." She giggled, stretching her hand towards the two. She mumbled her incantation, trying to put the cops into a nightmare.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 2:44 pm

Robert suddenly felt very tired and he wanted to lay down. "Whoa..." he swayed and fell back on his bum. "Hey man.. Lets.." he put a hand on his head. "She's... "

Back in the Batbunker, the captive crazed heroes had been banging into the door so much that eventually, it crashed to the ground. Zero ran out, hands tied behind his back as he blindly tried to destroy stuff. Wintergreen ran off looking for someone to nom on, laughing his head off. And Karmy managed to maneuver her bound hands to the front of her body and she crawled towards the equipment table in hopes of finding something to tear everyone apart.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 4:02 pm

Ivy checked the tracer on her com. Still no signal. "John, either you tell us how to save Lu or you shut up." She stated bluntly, looking over their ragtag group.

"Okay, I'm getting no reply from Bats, or anyone really. I think we should head back to the Batbunker. It's the only place I can think of relatively safe." She ordered. She bit her lower lip, trying to think of a way to get there. Flying was always an option, but with Luna out, she was the only one who could fly. Walking was far, not to mention dangerous, with all the infected.

"Any ideas on how to get there, Nicole?" She asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 4:47 pm

Batman was pinned to the ground, if this really was an illusion he could phase right through whatever was pinning him, he could ignore whatever was thrown at him. Everyone breaking out was inconceivable, he had no idea how they did it, but all the craziness in the Batcave had to stop now. "I've had enough of this bullshit!" Batman yelled pushing off The Red Queen as Nicole, flinging his arms behind his back and spinning a full 360, double backhanding The Red Queen. Alice just made it to the scene. "Crap they escaped!" Alice worried. "We gotta take them down now!" Batman ordered. "Okay, let's move." Alice agreed.

"Get up! Get up!! C'mon! Get the f*ck up!" Bard urged pulling at his arm using the other to fire at Knightmare. "The b*tch is a super! She has powers that mess with your mind! You gotta fight it!!" Bard pleaded now dragging Bay across the hallway to the nearest door.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 4:58 pm

Once Robert was out of Knightmares gaze, he felt much better. "Geeze thats some powerful stuff.." he shook his head and looked back out to see where she was. "Oh crap! Where'd she go?!"

The crazed heroes followed their senses, hearing Batman and Alice, they started to run/stumble/ or crawl to wherever they were.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/18/2010, 5:07 pm

Edward stared at the scene.
"Well it's no fun if he just breaks out of it." he muttered to himself. Then he noticed he let his illusions slip, but that the insane people had escaped as well. As for the Queen...eh...he was unsure about her at the moment, though he made her invisible in case her own illusions were to fade. Maybe he would let the three insane people take over for a tad.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 5:12 pm

"The city is going to tear itself apart if I don't finish the antidote! I have to fix it up and mass produce it. Can you handle them on your own?" Batman asked Alice. "I can try.." She responded half heartily. "I'll be right here if you need me." He said getting back to work.

"Who the hell knows! We just gotta hide and pick her off!" Bard said refreshing his magazine and bolting off again.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 5:21 pm

Knightmare, in her injured state, limped into the shadows. Now she held the advantage. Or, so she hoped. Clinging to the walls in an attempt to conceal herself and protect herself from further injury. She was supposed to hurt them, not them hurt her! The only sounds were her soft giggles and mumbled words of her spell. She'd make at least one victim of these two.

They moved much faster than she could hobble, to her dismay.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 5:23 pm

Zero, still blind and in rough shape, fell to the ground next to Karmy, hands still bound, and they both went after Alice from the ground. Meanwhile, Wintergreen, being the less damaged crazy right now, ran at Alice, teeth bared.

"I don't see her man!" Robert shouted as they ran.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 7:00 pm

Alice kicked at the ground where Karmy was at, parried Zero's arm and threw him into Wintergreen. "Hey is that antidote coming any time soon?!" Alice asked demandingly. "Don't get your panties in a bunch." Batman quoted her. "Why you!!" She said punching Wintergreen in the stomach as he got up.

"Doesn't matter! Keep running! We'll circle back and get more guns. I'll get that sweet ass sniper rifle and you get an automatic!" He said counting his chickens before they hatched. They came to an elevator and jumped it, punching the close button quickly. "Let's... Catch our breath. Here.. For a while." Bard panted.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 7:09 pm

Wintergreen's head made a loud thunk against the floor and he was out like a light while Karmy had been knocked out from the kick that Alice had delivered to her head. Zero struggled to get up, it was hard with him being blind and in a bad shape already.

"Phew.." Robert panted as they rested in the elevator. "I don't think she could follow us up here." he breathed out. A soft ding was heard once they reached the next floor. The doors slid open and revealed that this floor was swarming with crazies. They all stopped their nomming and destroying and looked at Bard and Robert. "Oh hehehe my mistake, this isn't the floor with bath supplies!" he laughed nervously and reached over and pressed the door close button. "Our mistake."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 7:23 pm

Alice glided across Zero and jumped in mid frontflip, she kicked the back of Zero's head and landed perfectly on the ground. She looked around, everyone had been knocked out. "Sweeper clean." She smiled.

As the punch came to Batman's head, he caught her fist without looking behind him. "You know all that training Bruce put me through just doesn't go away that easily." He said tossing her fist away. "Get out of The Batcave or you'll have to force me to get up again." He said busy with his work. This is Dick Grayson, the same one who led the Teen Titans for years, who has been under the wing of Bruce Wayne for years. He's the same Robin who once went on a quest and fought a giant snake blindfolded in a cave.

The door finally closed and the banging of crazies' fists on the elevator sounded. "Did you press any buttons? Don't. We're stationary here." Bard advised.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/18/2010, 7:29 pm

"Fire, water, earth, air and plants. I can't use fire, John has some sort of strength with it." Ivy explained. "If you're thinking of me carrying you guys, I've never carried more than three people on just air." She continued, afraid she would drop somebody if she tried.

"We could always go in two shifts. First time you take John and Luna, then Nicole and I." Astro suggested.
"I don't think we should split up. Something bad always happens when you split up." Ivy shuddered in response.
---
Knightmare pounded her fist against the elevator door until she felt a sharp pain in it. Her hands were warm, smeared in her own blood. It hurt terribly, but that didn't matter.

She slowly turned around, shuffling back towards the gun shop. She'd get herself a gun. Fight fire with fire. Her left hand dug into her shin as she walked, searching for the bullet to rip it out. The villainess felt a severe stinging in her shoulder, but it only made he snicker uncontrollably.

Pain was funny. Even her own.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 7:41 pm

"Nah, you're right, we better just chill for a bit." Robert said, slumping down against the elevator wall and taking off his hat. "What has the world come to." he shook his head and wiped the sweat off from his brow. "Damn, I could go for a drink right about now."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 8:26 pm

"No. That's the last thing I want. Two drunk guys trapped in an elevator." Jason disagreed wiping sweat off his forehead. "You know what this city needs? Needs some sad pills. You know, to neutralize the gas." Jason joked around. He field stripped his handgun, revealing the interior. He signed in a cracked voice asked Robert in agreement, "What the hell is happening to my city? Tell me private. Were you born and raised here? Forget the f*ckin' sad pill joke, I think I'm sad enough."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 8:47 pm

"Uh yes sir I was." Robert said while fiddling with his gun. "Born on the west side and grew up on the south near the harbor. After my parents died, I lived with my godparents. How about you sir?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 8:53 pm

"Yep born and raised in central. I got hand-to-hand fighting, marksmanship, criminology, and athletics. I did a lot of investigation with Gordon back in the day. Fell in love with his daughter, actually got engaged for a bit... I got handicapped for a while by the lamest super villain known to man for a while." Jason said in thought. He was also trying to figure out how they would escape alive. He didn't think he'd ever be in a zombie situation.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/18/2010, 8:59 pm

"You were handicapped by the Condiment King?!" Robert asked, perplexed that anyone of that mans reputation could ever injure anyone. The guy was a tool.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/18/2010, 9:14 pm

Jason Bard broke out in laughter. "No! God no! Geez I forgot about him!" He said cracking up hysterically. "No, Killer Moth, he shot my knee!" Jason tried to explain without sounding lame.

Batman knew where she was, he didn't need hearing to know where she was. Call it instinct. Red Queen would have to completely disable the Bat for him not to know where she was. Luckily Alice didn't lose her hearing and tackled The Red Queen into a wall. She pulled out her taser and zapped her with 50,000 watt currents into her body. "Damn kids dunno when out means out." She said huffing after she finished securing the knocked out crazies.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next