DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 20 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 10:59 am

"Sounds like a plan." Superman said, poping his knuckles- which made nearby car alarms go off. As everyone met up, Zero tranformed his clothing back to normal in anticipation of the coming fight. "Give the word, bossman." Zero said ot Batman, nervous yet releived that they were finally going to do this thing.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/3/2010, 11:38 am

(Control open to whoever needs it)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/3/2010, 12:24 pm

11/15/31
5:30 pm
Cloudy/Thundering

"We're just waiting for everyone to gather right now." Batman said looking down. Batgirl, Alice, Robin and Red X hit the scene next. "I assume we're about ready to strike? Where's everyone else?" Batgirl asked landing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 9/3/2010, 2:46 pm

Crimson ran out of the bar like lightning as soon as his communicator went off. Just as he was about to meet up with the others, he quickly changed back into his red and black armor, fingerless gloves, and eye mask then he jumped up to the roof to meet up with the gathering heroes. "I'm ready to go, Sir!" Crimson said, full of anticipation. "Let's make those Phionex bastards sorry they ever built that thing!!"
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 9/3/2010, 3:07 pm

Ivy had dragged Zero along with her to see the sites of Metropolis. I.E., take a picture of everything that moved. When the com. went off, she headed back and changed like everyone else, prepared to battle. Her camera was tucked safely back into her knapsack, along with her regular clothes.

"Am I the only one too excited for words right now?" The girl asked, just as nervous as she was excited.
---
Astro is waiting along for the rest of them, ready to go.
---
Poison Ivy- now content in a small abandoned greenhouse- was mulling everything that had happened over. Batface, otherwise the notorious "Good" Two-Face, had been showing up. He would prove to be a threat if she couldn't get rid of him properly. "What do you think, Harvest?" she asked.

The plant "Looked" at hear, leaves rustling. She smiled.

"Couldn't have said it better myself."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/3/2010, 4:10 pm

Red Robin, Raven, and Cyborg came up to the building "Okay, am I the only one who thinks that we're gonna show these douche nuggets whatfor?" Red Robin asked in high spirits. Looks like everyone is accounted for. "Okay." Batman said looking around. "Where's Karmy and Cassius?" Batman asked around. "I think they're drunk beyond belief. Best if we just leave them." Alice suggested. "Is that so?" Batman wondered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 4:29 pm

"We're here, we CAN here you you know. Twerp." Cassius said, rounding the corner with Karmy. "Are we going or what? I'm dying to dish out an asshwuppin'." He said.

Zero is next to Ivy, his face drained of all color.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/3/2010, 5:00 pm

"Okay. Let's do this." Batman said standing straight. "This is it. This is what we've all been waiting for." He said in a louder voice. "All of us have worked hard to get here, right now. I don't know why all of you have come this far with my family and I, but I know what you're fighting for. We all have a common goal in mind. We are the fist that rises against the corrupt. We're all fighting for Justice. For the Future. We all see the light shining at the end of the tunnel. Let's sprint to the finish."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 5:31 pm

Everyone else might have heard Batman's words as a battle cry. Zero heard it as a death sentence. The last machine was peanuts, and it turne dinto a bloodbath for him, sky and rift. Now, in a machine far more dangerous, they had the shadows of Ra's and Slade hovering over them, and god only knew what else. It didn't look good, and once more Zero was mentally berating himself at this being his fault to begin with. But they were here now, adn there were twenty of them, including Superman AND Batman. Maybe they could pull this off. Maybe.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/3/2010, 5:45 pm

Batman noticed Zero, "Don't worry son, we'll be alright. So lets get this party started already. Lets move."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 9/3/2010, 5:52 pm

Ivy squeezed Zero's hand. "Don't worry." She whispered, "I won't leave your side." She could understand his fear, and felt a small bit of relief in finding she wasn't the only one afraid. But him, having lost his life to one of these machines before already, she couldn't imagine that. The best she could do was be with him.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 6:11 pm

Casisus couldn't help but flinch. Another man calling his boy son was..... well, it was flinchworthy. But he would have to worry about this latter. There were bigger fish to fry. Or in this case phoenixes.

Batman's words borught little comfort, but Ivy's totally iced him, heart and soul. It was for her he was afraid the most. His idiocy had created this problem, and now he was going to put the person that mattered most into a situation like this. "I'm sorry for this, I really am." He said, planting a quick peck on Ivy's forhead.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/3/2010, 7:23 pm

Karmy hadn't been there for the last Earthquake generator, but she was very much aware of what it could do. She had seen Zero after the thing was destroyed, she didn't want to see anyone like that ever again. "Live together, die alone!" Karmy shouted.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 7:37 pm

Yeah. Zero didn't nead to hear the words 'die alone' right now.

Whent hey arrived at the site, it seemed more like a prediction then a Karmyism. The moment they crossed the boundry of the site and into the machine, it just kind of went from bad to much MUCH worse. Being sicked by ninjas, robots and phoenix gaurds, it just was more or less a bloodbath.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/3/2010, 7:42 pm

"Everyone get a partner!" Batman ordered shifting into fighting stance. Batgirl, in concern grabbed Robin and moved her out of the way of an oncoming blazing bullet. "Looks like you're my partner." Batgirl said getting up. "Superman, you're with me! We're going in!" Batman said cracking the nose of a ninja, and kicking him aside. "Karmy!! Karmy! Where are you?!" Alice screamed over her gunfire, shredding several robots to pieces.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 9/3/2010, 7:47 pm

"Holy--!" Ivy didn't get the chance to say anything more than that, but did keep in mind Zero was her partner. She had to act fast, close combat was her worst fighting style and nearly every thing attacking her fought like that. Ninja to the left, sucker punch then knock back with wind. Robot approaching, dodge plasma blast. Phoenix guards coming up on the right, too many to handle, swerve back.

She did her best to keep faithful to her promise and stay beside Zero. In the ensuing chaos, it was proving to be easier said than done.
---
Astro nearly screamed, and began firing chi at every villain he could identify. The robots were easier for him to kill than anything.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/3/2010, 7:48 pm

Karmy was currently battling with one of the ninja's. "One sec, Al!" she shouted as she made a portal appear in front of the man and she grabbed him by his ankles. Pulling him through, she flipped him and stepped on his neck. "I know how that feels." she mumbled, grabbed the ninja's sword, and portaled over to Alice. "I'm so keeping this!" she told her before lunging into the fray.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 7:50 pm

And so the games had begun. Slade leapt into the fray, the rush, the feel of the fight coarsing in his body like it had so many years ago. Yes, this is what he lived for. He too great delight in brandishing his sword and rushing the heroes. But in particula,r eh rushed for Batman. For so long had he waited to get hsi shot at Batman again, and now that the had the opportunity, he planned to take it. He rushed Batman, his sword poised to strike......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/3/2010, 7:54 pm

"You with a sword?" Alice asked kicking phoenix guard in the stomach so hard she felt his ribs cave in, with her feet. "I dunno how that'll turn out." Alice smiled kicking another, letting loose a stun grenade.

Red Robin stuck with Raven, throwing birdarangs at ninjas who sliced them up. "Okay, those don't work.." He said backing off a bit. "Yo! Beast Boy, you're with me!" Cyborg said blasting his sonic cannons away.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 8:00 pm

Superman was far ahead of the game, plowing into the gathered soldiers like a living bulldozer. As such, one lucky ninja managed ot take off and report to Ra's. "I am aware the heroes approaching, there are mroe soldiers here then they can hope to defeat, plus Deathstroke is fronting them. And besides, I'm playing more cards here then footmen." Ra's said, seemingly confident in his chances.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/3/2010, 8:06 pm

"Woman," Karmy shouted as she used the heal of the sword to break some guy's nose. "I know how to use a sword! Didn't spend a few month's with the northern monk's for nothing, ya know!" she refereed to her travel's before the Titan's. "And I know how to use non-lethally and lethally, so hush up and start counting! I've taken out 4 so far!" she had portaled above two of the guards and banged their heads together. "I'll win this like all our other games." she smirked as she kneed another man in the gut and slammed her fist into his face.

Beast man was rampaging through the battle in his gorilla form. He decided to stick with Cyborg, just for old times sake.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 9/3/2010, 8:12 pm

(comps actin up...might not be able to post 2morrow)

"I've never had so much fun in my LIFE!" Crimson said as he fired his signature technique, Dread laser at a large group of robots and turned them into a pile of slag. "C'mon you jerks! my blood is hardly boiling!" Crimson then jumped up and dropkicked a Nearby phionex gaurd and found himself back to back with Zero. "c'mon everyone! LETS END THIS HERE!" Crimson shouted to everyone.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 9:50 pm

"Shut your gob and make with the figting!" Cassius said, pulling a robot in half. His armor was coming in mighty handy, deflecting blade, bullet and lazer alike, but the men just kep comming. and comming.

and comming.

"There's no end to these daAUGH!" Cyrah's comment was cut short- literally- when Slade's sword cleaved into her leg. However, instead of continuing, Slad enow leapt for Karmy, his sword still glinting with the fluids from Cyrah's leg. He wasn't killing, he was crippling, antagonizing. Making it slow so they could be torn asunder by the onslaught.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 9/3/2010, 10:04 pm

Karmy heard Cyrah scream and she whipped her head around to see Slade coming right at her and Cyrah on the ground. "YOU!!" she portaled out of his way and landed behind. "Don't you touch any of them!" she pulled out the stolen sword and swung it at Slade's head.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/3/2010, 10:11 pm

Slade effortlessly deflected the swipe with his own blade. However, instead of countering, he dashed towards Nicole to strike this time, leaving Karmy to the throng of attackers rushing the group still. Cyrah, having to hold onto the wall for support, was having a hard time keeping the soldiers at bay, even with Rose backing her up. "Can I state YET what UTTER CRAP THIS IS!?" Cyrah called, trying her hardest to batt off soldiers with her cannon
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next