DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

+21
JusticeBorn
Raevien
Rain
Negromancer
SylverBluTitan
Xenophobic Sponge
RustleXer
FloatingMagikarp
Cylor
Azrael
Laughing_Man
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
thewizardofodd12
Vandal
redeagle321
archiesangel
~Angel~
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
25 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Empty Re: Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/14/2010, 3:54 am

I'm reading up on my comics. Bloodless is gone for the weekend so its just me and the online comics 😉
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Empty Re: Random cool facts that deal with the titans.

Post by Riaaanna 3/14/2010, 4:01 am

xD I am SO jealous...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/14/2010, 4:13 am

What you don't get online comics in indonesia?
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/14/2010, 4:20 am

No, I don't get to sit and browse the internet all day cause I'm a student. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Empty Wilson Family Reunion

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/14/2010, 6:18 pm

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 01210

Wilson family reunion. Rose has the sword, the one in terror us Wade, and of course the guy in the bottom right is Slade.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/14/2010, 9:30 pm

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 01212

The Church of Blood, evil demon worshipers make the best brownies.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/14/2010, 9:45 pm

Late much, TDG? xD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/14/2010, 9:46 pm

Hey, I was reading other semi-related comic titles first. Reign in Hell for example. Green Lantern, other titles that really have less to do with the Teen Titans.

Still, you know the brownies would be the best you've ever had. They're so good, they're evil.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/14/2010, 9:47 pm

True. Evil is delicious. xP
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 10:18 pm

Must be DEVILfoodcake.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/15/2010, 4:47 pm

CHECK OUT THE TELEVISION!!
Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 00810
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/15/2010, 6:58 pm

I read that last year! WIN! :D :D :D xDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 3/17/2010, 8:44 pm

=DDDD
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/20/2010, 5:46 pm

I found this hilarious, so I thought I'd share.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 01110
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/2/2010, 10:29 pm

Totally just read Teen Titans V3 Martian Terror.

M'Gann aka Miss Martian attacked her White Martian self with puppies. I found that kilarious XD!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 4/2/2010, 11:56 pm

O_O PUPPIES?! :lol!:
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 4/2/2010, 11:58 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:I found this hilarious, so I thought I'd share.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 01110

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/5/2010, 12:05 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:OK so it doesn't exactly deal with the Titans, per-say, but I did think it was an awesome image, and needed to be shared with the rest of you.
Found while surfing through The DC Comics Database, because that's what I do in my free time.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Joker_vs_Aquaman_01

Don't ask me why the Joker's apparently underwater, don't ask me how he's breathing or what he's doing there. Just enjoy the look on Aquaman's face.

Just found this..

Gah damn that is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

I can't seem to stop myself from laughing at Joker's apic win craching XDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, still laughing XDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 4/5/2010, 7:36 pm

=DDDD that's soooo great!!
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/6/2010, 7:22 pm

When I was reading this the other day and came to this page, I almost screamed O_o... Granted it was like at 4 in the morning and all the lights were off except my computer screen and it was pouring down rain.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 352eqyp

That. Is. Not. Wonder Dog!

Well, at least not a good Wonder Dog. Its a freakin Hell Hound O_O
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 4/6/2010, 7:52 pm

No one really knows much about Pantha so here ya go!

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Pantha10

Pantha has incredible agility and strength. A vicious predator who will stop at nothing to get to her prey, Pantha has no problem slaying her victims. Pantha's claws, both on her hands and feet, can cut "holds" into virtually any substance. This permits her to "shred" anything in her path, and even to climb walls and buildings with ease.

Pantha's vision is as acute as any jungle cat's. She moves swiftly and deftly through her surroundings, seemingly taking in everything in one glance. Pantha appears to be a combination of human and cat

Rosabelle Mendez was a vet student at NYU until she was kidnapped and traded to the Wildebeest Society by Maxwell Lord, leader of the shadow group known as Checkmate.

The Wildebeest Society was a criminal organization before it was taken over by Jericho while he was possessed by a demon-controlled Azarathian force from another dimension.

The new Wildebeest Society began a series of genetic experiments to prepare a number of bodies for possession by the corrupted Azarathian force. They began experimenting with animals and kidnapped humans, altering the test bodies, strengthening them when they could, combining disparate DNA, and attempting to create a virtually new life form.

Their experiments all perished horribly... all but one. Dubbed X-24 by the Wildebeest scientists, Rosabelle managed to free herself from bondage while her fellow experiments died around her. With no memory of her past, Rosabelle dubbed herself Pantha and swore she would return to the Wildebeest base to destroy her former captors and torturers.

She later joined Deathstroke and his team and saved the New Titans and destroted the Wildebeest Society. She then joined the Titans team and eventually became a mother to Baby Wildebeest, the last survivor of the many experiments of the Society.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Pantha11

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Pantha12
Having established a bond, where Pantha would go, Baby Wildebeest would follow. As a rag-tag dysfunctional family, Red Star, Pantha and Baby Wildebeest decided to travel off together, leaving the Titans behind.

Red Star, Pantha and Baby Wildebeest later settled in Science City, Russia. There, they lived as a fractured family unit while serving the Russian government. The trio also continued to assist the Titans when called.

When Superboy from Earth Prime ran amok during the Infinite Crisis, Superboy called on his Titans allies to subdue his Kryptonian doppelganger. The misguided Superboy-Prime inadvertently decapitated Pantha and slaughtered Baby Wildebeest before being pulled into the Speed Force by the combined might of the super-speedsters. Red Star was left to mourn his fallen friends.

Random cool facts that deal with the titans. - Page 8 Ic4pan10

Pantha's is a sad story. =(
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/6/2010, 7:55 pm

Dude! When that guy killed her in the comics I was like "WTF?!?!?" Poor Pantha ;~;
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 4/6/2010, 7:57 pm

I know.... when I saw it is was all like "Oh no he didn't!"
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/6/2010, 8:02 pm

Such a meanie head O_o

Lotsa awesome things happened in the comics though xD
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 4/6/2010, 8:08 pm

Yes!
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next