DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 17 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 4:38 pm

redeagle321 wrote:"My daughter... Sarah Roper[Those from Abby's rp ought to get the connection now]

(Roper is the last name I gave Zero... o_o I suddenly feel special.. Zero should totally enter this RP..... though I kinda got lost on what was happening in her RP >_>)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 17 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 5:08 pm

As the Rider's chased the batmobile, Karmy remembered something. "Hey guys! I stuck a tracker on Ben!" and they all came to a stop. Fishing around in her bag, she pulled out the GPS for the tracker. Looking at it they saw that there was a blinking light at the Nursing home. It wasn't moving. "Now we gotcha!" and Karmy portaled them all. Getting up Karmy lept up and pointed to where the blinking dot was positioned. "HA! Now weee......" She was pointing at a bloody portrait of her self. A drop of blood fell on her head and she looked up. She gasped.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 5:20 pm

"Oh my god..." came out of Mercy. Bodies everywhere. She had never seen such a slaughter before. The blood drenched streets. The Eyes of the dead all stared at her. They asked her why weren't you here to help us? Where is our savior? She was shocked at the bloodshed. Not this amount of blood has ever touched her eyes before. She had to bring justice to Ben. She had to. Not out of revenge, but out of good moral. Something Slade never taught her."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 5:30 pm

(Ooo very good idea, Karmy)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 5:35 pm

Leaving Casius and Ghost at the bar, Ben went to a particular apartment. He managed to get the door open, then smashed down the locked door. Entering in, he quickly deactivated various systems, causing the stasis chamber to be deactivated as well. Opening up, Sarah was released. "Perfect!" Ben said, and he took her. He then took the body of a girl he had killed on the street, and put it in the chamber instead to give the illusion she was still in there. With that, he carried Sarah to his apartment, where he began his "reconstructive surgery". Soon, she would become X:002

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 5:39 pm

Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:"My daughter... Sarah Roper[Those from Abby's rp ought to get the connection now]

(Roper is the last name I gave Zero... o_o I suddenly feel special.. Zero should totally enter this RP..... though I kinda got lost on what was happening in her RP >_>)
Yup, you made the name lol
and yeah... there is a reason Zero isn't in this rp, but I'm not going to reveal it just yet >_>
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 5:39 pm

Karmy was broken. She had caused this. If she hadn't attacked Ben then this wouldn't have happened. This was her fault. Mercy had been standing next to her and she looked her in the eyes. Karmy knew what she had to do and she had to do it alone. Mercy realized what she was about to do. But before she could stop her, Karmy had portaled away downtown.

She began to search the streets. "BEN!! YOU FREAKIN COWARD!! COME OUT!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 5:41 pm

Name: Ada Boone
Alias: Scarlet

Weight: 113
Height: 5'2
Dress: A formal lavender dress with dark purple trim, long sleeves, and a black silk coat. Also wears high heels.
Casual: same
Eyes: Hazel
Skin- a light cream color
Hair- A soft Auburn.

Abilities: Energy absorption, Accelerated Probability, Enhanced Synesthesia

Tools: A small dagger she keeps hidden. She sometimes carries a violin with her.

Weakneses:
Scarlet is vulnerable to non-energy attacks, such as ice, fire, or even something as simple as a club.

Strengths:
With Accelerated Proability, Scarlet is able to see what path to take, or
what choice to make, by seeing all the best choices at a rapid rate,
and selecting the desire one nearly instantaneously. This allows her to
make the bet decisions-- but note that she still makes the decision (so
she can make mistakes in the long run), she is simply shown what will
happen in the immediate future with each decision she makes.

Origins:
Born in Florida, Ada ended up moving to Australia, where she met and married
Jacob. Although Jacob had no powers, their son, Ben, ended up being
very gifted. However, Jacob was killed, supposedly struck by lightning,
but Ada knows the truth. She travels around now, seeing the world. She
is immune to her son's abilities, since she is able to absorb his
attacks.

btw: THIS is accelerated probability: Within a second you can see all the main choices ahead of you, and their immediate outcomes.

Any questions? :D

Last edited by Charm on 2/6/2010, 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 5:44 pm

Casius stagered out of the bar after making a complete ass of himself, evident by the lampshade dangling off of one of his spikes. Ghost wasn't far behind, apparently beleiving Casius had finally dove off the deepend. He noticed Karmy screaminf for ben. "He when fthththththat way." he stammered, pointing down the road as he passed out flat on his face.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 5:46 pm

After about an hour of hard work, Ben was pretty much finishing. This procedure had been much easier than he had expected, and he was anxious to try out X:002. The final thing he had to do-- Tattoo X:002 on her forehead.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/5/2010, 5:48 pm

(Have my laptop for the day! Weeeeeee!)

Ivy watched all the blood...all the bodies....Tears sprang to her eyes. She should have been here to help. And stop this. A tear leaked through and began trailing down her cheek...NO. She wouldn't cry. She shook her head firmly.

I can't. I won't cry. I won't let these people down again. I won't let Gotham City down like I let...like I let..

She couldn't bring herself to even think the name. Her eyes hardened, her hands flared with green energy. It's on.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 5:48 pm

Character Approved! The Mother of an electric sponge enters the fray! Her special power to choose what to do next makes her almost impossible to lay hits on, so it's best if she's on your side!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 6:23 pm

Karmy portaled all over the city, looking for Ben. "BEN!! FIGHT ME YOU F**KING COWARD!! COME OUT HERE!!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 6:34 pm

Ghost stumbled after Casius. He was pissed beyond belief.
"As soon as I get my hands on that kid, he's gonna understand what pain really is," he hissed as he tripped over himself.
He finally made his way to a building and leaned against it.
"Casius, let's head back to your place and get fixed up. Next t-time we see that punk, he ain't gonna have a face."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 6:36 pm

Ghost wrote:Ghost stumbled after Casius. He was pissed beyond belief.
"As soon as I get my hands on that kid, he's gonna understand what pain really is," he hissed as he tripped over himself.
"Casius, let's head back to your place and get fixed up. Next t-time we see that punk, he ain't gonna have a face."

(Not unless I get to him first XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/5/2010, 6:40 pm

(What happened that everybody wants to murder Ben? I read the RP summary and all..)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 6:43 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Ghost wrote:Ghost stumbled after Casius. He was pissed beyond belief.

(Not unless I get to him first XD!!)

(LOL we'll jus see)

abreu7 wrote:(What happened that everybody wants to murder Ben? I read the RP summary and all..)

(Ben drugged Casius n I.. idk why everyone else wants him dead)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 6:51 pm

Scarlet walked along downtown. The city lights, the cars, the people everywhere; she felt at home in the middle of it all.She walked into the local bar, and looked around. Instantly she saw herself sitting in various seats: In one seat she ended up next to a screaming kid--who in their right mind would bring a toddler into a bar?? In another seat she ended up getting a drink spilled on her, in another she ended up getting hit on by some creepy old man, and in another she ended up getting a free drink. "Perfect." she said, walking over to the seat with the best outcome. She sat down, and the bartender turned to her. Instantly her mind was flooded with possibilities, whether they be her getting drunk, or her complimenting the bartender just right and getting free drinks. "What a marvelous shirt!" she said. "Thank you!" the man replied, "My wife said it was tacky, but I told her people liked it." "Of course," Scarlet responded smoothly, "It is very fitting on you, and most certainly not tacky." and with that she smiled. "Thank you very much!" replied the bartender, clearly flattered, "What would you like to drink?" he asked. "I'll take a cosmopolitan, please." Scarlet responded politely. "Sure thing!" replied the man.

After a short while, he returned with the drink. "Here, it's on the house," he said with a smile. "Aww, how very kind of you!" she replied, acting surprised. She then took the drink in her hands, and her mind was flooded with more possibilities. One outcome was that she ended up drinking too much, and ended up getting robbed outside. Another outcome was that she only had 1 glass, and kept her wits about her enough to quickly avoid the mugger. With that she smiled, and sipped her drink.

After 1 drink, she said her goodbyes, and went outside. Instantly she saw herself being mugged, and that the best course of action is to duck. She quickly did so, dodging a punch that came from the shadows. She kicked the mugger in the stomach, causing him to fly back. "Serves you right." she said as she walked on.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 7:02 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:(where is everyone? @_@)
[Casius was drugged by ben, so he is aimlessly making an ass of himself, with Ghost mad that Ben had the gall to try and drug them. Ben broke into Casius's apartment and abducted his incapacited daughter to experiment on her. Karmy is furiously searching for Ben, as he jsut amsacered a bunch of people and drew with their... blood x_x
the rest of the riders are still at the scene of the crime... I think]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 7:13 pm

[no prob]
Casius was still making a drunken ass of himself as the two made their way to the criminal district where Casius lived. He even asked Ghost why all the little flying manatees had eighteen feelers. However, as they got closer and Casius began to clear up, he began to concur with Ghost's earleir statement. "I'm gonna bust that kid like a cheap pinata` next time I see him." he grumbled groggily.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 7:18 pm

Scarlet walked along the streets, seeing sound become light. A musician on a street corner was playing guitar, creating hues of purple and gold. Of course, only Scarlet could see these lights, but she didn't mind. She smiled, gave the man a tip, and continued walking on. She suddenly saw some red hues of color far down the street- a police siren. They seemed in quite a hurry, too, and she watched as they sped past, leaving a trail of color behind them. Curious, she turned around, and began following the police car. She tried to see what laid ahead for her if she chose this path, but it seemed too far in the future for her to tell. So, she decided she would follow nonetheless.

She eventually reached an old part of the city, with brick apartment buildings and cracked roads with the occasional pothole. Scarlet stopped for a moment, checking to see what might happen if she continued-- the immediate future seemed safe, so she continued walking. She was just about to turn a corner, then saw herself weeping just a few feet ahead. Confused, she stopped walking, hesitant to turn the corner. Her mind was filled with possibilities: Weeping in front of a brick wall, running away, staying where she was, etc. She finally decided to chance it, and turned around the corner. She looked, and saw the wall was painted... painted with blood. Bodies hung from the roof, so many bodies. It seemed others were standing there as well, looking with horror. The police arrived, trying to get information.

Instantly Scarlet's mind was flooded with more possibilities: Speaking with a police officer, weeping at the brick wall, standing to the side in silence, and more. She chose to stand in silence, and looked up at the bodies that hung there. They all had a peculiar mark to them-- a burn straight through the abdomen. "Benjamin..." She whispered under her breath. She looked around for a moment, then realized that she was about to be talked to by one of the "heroes" who were standing nearby. She quickly turned back around, facing Ivy. "Hello," Scarlet said politely, "May I be of help?"

Last edited by Charm on 2/6/2010, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/5/2010, 7:23 pm

Ivy's hands lost their glow. She wiped a tear away. "Hello," She replied, "I'm Ivy. And yes, you can be of help. Have you seen a man.." She continued giving a detailed description of Charge. "He's done some...terrible things, to say the least." She finished.

Like murdering Matt... she added silently in her head.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 7:29 pm

Scarlet took but a second to answer, but in that second she saw many possibilities. On one hand she did not tell them what she knew, and they left her alone. Another possibility was that she did not tell them, and planned to warn Ben. The possibility that Scarlet chose, however, was that she would tell them a bit of what she knew, without revealing who she was. In her mind she cursed herself for not being able to see farther into the future to see what would HAPPEN if she did each thing, but nonetheless she chose to help the heroes. "Yes," she began smoothly, "I do believe I have heard of this 'charge' fellow."

Scarlet looked down for a moment, as though she were trying hard to remember. "Oh yes!" she began, "His name is Ben, yes that's right. He control electricity and various forms of energy. It is very unfortunate that this happened... all those poor people."

Scarlet thought for a moment longer. She was thinking on whether or not to reveal her abilities. She wanted to check the outcomes, but the greater outcome was too far in the future to tell. All she could see was that if she revealed herself, they would all beg for her to help them, and she did not know if she had what it took. She sighed, then finally looked back at Ivy. "Yes, I know a great deal about Benjamin... and I am willing to help, on the condition that you do not know who I am." she said firmly, yet politely.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/5/2010, 7:37 pm

Ivy was taken aback slightly by the woman's request for her identity to remain secret. But, after a few seconds, she thought she understood.

Helping heroes could make you quite a few enemies, and could easily pull you into a dangerous world. Thats why most people had secret identities.

She forced a smile, "Deal, welcome to our team."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 7:40 pm

"Thank you." replied Scarlet smoothly. A single strand of hair had come loose from the elegant braided bun she wore, and she gracefully pushed it behind her ear with her hand. "All I will tell you is that I am immune to Charge's ability-- perhaps I should go with you and speak with him." she said calmly, concealing the fact that she knew him. "Have you begun your search?" she asked, looking around at the others.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next