DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 27 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 5:56 pm

(Guess we're both going to kill him O.o)

Karmy picked herself from off the ground. It had been years since she had had this much electricity course through her body, and it was starting to take its toll. Looking at Casius, she got right to the point. "Why do you want him dead?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 27 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 6:01 pm

"Dead? No, I want him tot ell me where my daughter is!" he growled. "THEN I want to kill him." Casius said a bit more calmly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 6:07 pm

Karmy was about to pull out her gun and shoot Ben, but then she stopped when she heard about Casius' daughter. "Oh crap.. You little piece of-" and she punched him in the gut as Casius held him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She looked up at Casius. "I'll help you find your daughter. But he is mine to kill." she said darkly.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 6:10 pm

Ghost saw Casius, then Karmy leave; he waited in the medical bay for Mercy's vitals to pick up.

(Most boring post ever, but jus a tracker so I know I'm there)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 6:15 pm

Casius sorely wanted to be the one to get Ben, but he wanted hsi daughter more than anything. "Agreed." He repleid to Karmy. He looked at Ben, whom he was still death gripping. "Annd as for YOU, we can do this the easy way, or the Casius way. Take your pick." he said, squezing a little harder.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:21 pm

(Hey! punching me while I'm gone??? xD that's fighting dirty Lolz)

Ben smiled. "Neither!" he yelled, releasing a huge bolt of electricity into both Karmy and Casius. He took off running towards the power plant again, but finding himself weakened from lack of energy, paused for a moment. Reaching up towards the clouds, a lightning bolt suddenly descended, nailing Ben. He absorbed the entire blow, glowing brightly as he finished. "I'm ready to FIGHT" he said, a hint of mockery in his voice.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 6:26 pm

"Good, cause it's payback time," Ghost whispered to himself as he stood atop a building facing the street. He had heard the sudden noise in the medical room, and had left to investigate. He had his sniper in one hand and a grenade in the other. He was waiting for the opportune moment.
"Let's try this again.."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:28 pm

(You ARE aiming at Ben, right?)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 6:29 pm

(Yeah, lol; n please don't pull a Lupe n somehow know where I am XD)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 6:30 pm

Ghost wrote:(Yeah, lol; n please don't pull a Lupe n somehow know where I am XD)

(LOFL!! XD! Nice Ghost!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:33 pm

(haha I wont, I was just making sure you were aiming at me. I'm going to have him attack them as he normally would, meaning lots of bright lights haha. make sure you don't focus through the scope too much or you'll get blinded Lolz xD)

Ben shoot a few bolts of lightning at Karmy and Casius, then realized he was near the power plant-- just a few blocks away. Thinking he would be unstoppable if he made it to the power plant, he took off running once again, using augmentation to run faster than normal. Suddenly her heard a thunderous BANG! His eyes went wide; he fell to the ground. His leg had been shot, and was bleeding profusely. Furious, Ben looked around to see where it had come from, but couldn't not tell through the darkness of the night. "You COWARD!!" he screamed, shooting lightning bolts in various directions.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 6:35 pm

Casius charged at Ben like a bull. He was in pain form being electrocuted, but he was running off of adrenaline now. He slamed his fist down on where ben was a secodn ago, and continued to try and punch him, his hits intended to break bones. However, the ever reliable Ghost proved true in nailing Ben with a good shot, and Ben seemed to loose focus on Casius. Takign advantage of Ghost's timely atack, he whaloped Ben with all of his might into a wall.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 2/8/2010, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:37 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Casius charged at Ben like a bull. He was in pain form being electrocuted, but he was running off of adrenaline now. He slamed his fist down on where ben was a secodn ago, and continued to try and punch him, his hits intended to break bones.

(You might want to continue on in this post-- Ben's shot haha)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 6:38 pm

[Ah, I'll edit.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 6:38 pm

(Did you jus make Ghost shoot you? Sweet XD)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:40 pm

Ghost wrote:(Did you jus make Ghost shoot you? Sweet XD)

(Well you DID have a sniper rifle lol and I'm all for playing realistically. So, if your character had a gun, I figured realistically he would shoot Ben haha. Normally he would've shot him in the chest, but I already told Karmy and Casius that they could kill Ben, sooo Wink )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:41 pm

Ben was crippled from the shot, and being slammed into a wall certainly didn't help. "No... NO!!!!" he yelled, "I CAN'T LOSE!!!" and with that he shot more electricity at Casius and everyone around him. "YOU... YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!" he screamed, going insane.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 6:41 pm

(No worries bro)

"Solid," Ghost chuckled to himself. He kneeled, and using his night-vision, watched the scene unfold. He kept his sniper out just in case Ben managed to get up.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 6:47 pm

"I WILL KILL YOU!!" Karmy portaled behind Ben and put him in a head lock. "You're not going anywhere you little f***." and she held him as Casius punched him. As she held on, her head band slipped around her neck, revealing her scared forehead.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 6:47 pm

He didn't get a hint, did he? Casius had enough of Ben. His lighting hurt like hell, but he was jsut fed up. Absorbing blow after numbing blow, He charged at him, swinging another powerful punch at him. Casius knew his armor could only take so much more punishment, thoguh, so he knew he needed to wrap this up quick...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:49 pm

Ben was bruised and bleeding from the beating. "YOU CAN'T KILL MEE!!" He cried, his face red with anger. Suddenly a huge lightning bolt came down from the sky. Crashing upon the 3, there was a loud CRACK like that of breaking bones, and a flash as bright as the sun. This lasted but a moment, but was strong enough to break Ben free from the others. He began limping towards the power plant again, obsessed with reaching it as though somehow he would become safe upon reaching it.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 6:53 pm

"Where do you think you're goin'..?" Ghost laughed to himself; He fired another shot, this time crippling Ben's fairly unhurt other leg.
(If this isn't the direction you wanted it, lemme know; don't wanna ruin a sick death scene XD)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 6:56 pm

Ben collapsed to the ground, sobbing from pain and frustration. As he screamed, he clawed his way along the ground, dragging himself slowly. "I can't die..!" he continued repeating over and over.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 7:03 pm

Karmy jumped on top of Ben and pinned him down. "Everyone dies." and she snapped her fingers. A portal appeared in on his chest, exposing his insides. Karmy rammed her fist into the bones and muscle that surrounded his heart. The bones snapped and caved in. Exposing his still beating heart, Karmy wrapped her fingers tight around it. The instant she did this, Ben let out a scream so horrible, it would have made Death flinch. She could feel the beating of the heart start to accelerate as she pulled out the gun. Touching the gun to the organ, Karmy leaned over and stared straight into Ben's eyes, only a few inches away.

"Mommy's not here anymore." and she fired the gun straight into his heart
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 7:04 pm

(Oh, dear Lord, Karmy; I jus cringed a bit after readin' that. Brilliant)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next