DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 7:42 pm

"It's finished!" Ben said with a laugh. He walked out of his hidden lab, and opened the front door to air out the smoky room. Suddenly he saw Casius and Ghost standing there, looking angry. "May I help you?" Ben said with a polite smile, acting as though nothing had happened.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 2/5/2010, 7:46 pm

Ivy sighed. "A few of us had." Suddenly, she turned towards Scarlet and abruptly stopped walking.. "If you're going to be part of our team, even temporarily, you need to trust us and we need to trust you. Can I trust you to keep everything I'm about to share confidential?" She asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 7:49 pm

"Of course!" Scarlet replied gracefully, "Just so long as you keep what I tell YOU confidential as well, dear girl." she said smoothly. Suddenly she sensed she was about to be knocked over by someone coming from-- nowhere? She quickly jumped to the side, and Karmy appeared, barely missing Scarlet. "Hello there..." Scarlet said, trying to hide the fact that she has abilities.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/5/2010, 8:00 pm

(UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/5/2010, 8:02 pm

Ivy noticed how the stranger had smoothly avoided Karm's entrance. But, how? Was she, perhaps, psychic? Right now, she couldn't investigate. She made a mental note to keep an eye out later. "Hey Karm." She greeted.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/5/2010, 8:08 pm

( *eyes go red with fury and annnoyment* Whose Scarlet? Where are we? Did we fight people? Who? What time is it? Whats the weather? I need these questions answered.)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 8:14 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:( *eyes go red with fury and annnoyment* Whose Scarlet? Where are we? Did we fight people? Who? What time is it? Whats the weather? I need these questions answered.)

Ok:

1. Scarlet was JUST introduced-- go 2 pages back to see her CS.

2. You are at the site of a mass-murder done by Ben.

3. No, you just got there and saw 60 people hanging from their necks by chains, and their blood has been used to paint a picture of Karmy, with "Veni, Vidi, Vici" written in blood underneath the portrait.

4. It is night time-- roughly 11pm

5. The weather is slightly cloudy, mostly clear. :D sure, let's go with that.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 9:13 pm

Casius and Ghost loomed over Ben menacingly. "You have some nerve pulling alittle stunt like that, punk." he said. "if I could stun 'ya, Id zap you wantch you flop for half and hour. I'll settle for Throwing you into the dumpster downstairs for starters." He grumbled, yanking Ben up By the back of his shirt. He walked over towards his window, and noticed his operating table out ofthe corner of his visor. "So, who's the unlucky subject... this... t i m e?" he noticed somehting hauntingly familiar about The person on the table. "Dear god..." he whispered, droping Ben tot he floor. He pressed a switch on the side of his helmet, linking him wirelessly to the readouts of the life support devices upstairs. Whoever in it was dead... and wasn't his daughter. Casius turned slowly to Ben. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tear you apart." Casius said venemously, his hands clenching into tight fists. He had used his daughter... mutilated her for his experiments. There was no getting around it- Ben was a dead man.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 9:20 pm

Ben, growing nervous, grabbed a nearby lamp that was plugged into the outlet, draining energy from the whole complex. "If you come near me, I will kill her." he said, "She is not dead.. yet" and with that Ben jumped up and shot a bolt at both Ghost and Casius. "X2! Attack!" he yelled, and the girl suddenly leaped off the table, running at them with her energy canon charging.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 9:29 pm

"Not so fast.." Ghost grumbled. He ducked and hid behind a table; he pulled out his sniper, quickly scoped, and shot a round at Ben's ribs.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 9:32 pm

The energy around Ben flared, causing the shot to curve, but still cutting along the skin. "Take this!" he yelled, shooting a massive amount of energy at Ghost. X2 was busy fighting Casius. With accelerated speed and heightened hand-to-hand combat skills, X2 was a formidable opponent for the man.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 9:36 pm

Seeing the energy blast, Ghost prepared for an impact; he covered his face with his arm as he was knocked back a fair bit.
"Time for a test drive."
He activated his active camouflage, and removed his blades, their green plasma glowing vibrantly. He lunged at Ben with both
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 9:42 pm

"I can enhance your weaponry, and I can weaken it!" Ben called, sucking the power out of the camo suit. His eyes blazed like fire as he fought. Back and forth Ghost and Ben fought, until Ben finally decided it was time to escape. "X2, now!" he yelled, and X2 threw down a smoke bomb, then took off running behind the now-augmented Ben. With their enhanced strength, the two of them took off running down the street at faster-than-human speeds.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 9:43 pm

Casius Seemd to be bellowing like an infuriated bull. However, on the inside, he was in pure agony. Not even bothering to block his daughter's moves, he merely absorbed the injures, letting himself get pounded on. How could he fight her? Even if he DID gather up the will to fight her, Ben would jsut do away with her when things went badly, like he did with Matt. Casius continued to brace himself against his pummeling...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 9:53 pm

As Ben and X2 ran, they ran into the middle of the street, dodging traffic. One car almost hit Ben, but he blasted it, causing a massive car pileup. "X2!" he yelled, "We have to keep moving!" and with that Ben strengthened his augmentation power, making them run even faster.

Far away, Scarlet was still speaking with Ivy and Karmy. "Yes..." Scarlet replied, "I think I will be able to lead you to him, but it will be a bit difficult.." she said, not wanting to reveal why.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/5/2010, 10:06 pm

Ivy smiled. At least they were getting closer to their man. "Thanks Scarlet, I'm sure you'll be a great help and addition to the team. In fact, here's everybody." Ivy waved a hand, gesturing to the Riders who were now directly in front of them.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 10:10 pm

Casius didn't budge from where he was smashed into a wall, his armor bashed and dented. The gravity of what had happeend hiting him like a train. His daughter was... gone. In control of a homocidal maniac. Still dealing with the shock, Casius got to his feet. He considered following, but if he did, Ben would just use His daughter agaisnt him to keep him at bay, or threaten her to keep him back entirely. He walked past ghost, still in a daze...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/5/2010, 10:12 pm

(wait whats happening)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 10:14 pm

Ben went off the deep end o.O

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 10:14 pm

Lupe wrote:(wait whats happening)
[Ben masacered a lot of people, the riders met up with scarlet to try and find him, and meanwhile he abducted Casius's dying daughter and mutated her to take Matt's place. Long story short: everyone is after Ben @tm o_o]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/5/2010, 10:21 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
[Ben masacered a lot of people, the riders met up with scarlet to try and find him, and meanwhile he abducted Casius's dying daughter and mutated her to take Matt's place. Long story short: everyone is after Ben @tm o_o]
(thx but whats happening with luna?)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 10:21 pm

Lupe wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
[She's with the rest of the riders, I beleive.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/5/2010, 10:24 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Lupe wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
(^^ thx)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 10:25 pm

Lupe wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Lupe wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
(^^ thx)
[No prob =] ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/5/2010, 10:27 pm

I walked up next to Casius in my normal form. "need 4 more paws?" i asked in a quiet voice. I didnt know his daughters sent all that well but i could try my best using it off him and ben.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next