DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 10:30 pm

Casius didn't even notice Lupe as he made his way down the staris and into the streets. He could hear Ghost coming with, but he was in his own reality now. Or more appropriately, the events in his mind, what he saw on the surgery table, were playing over and over in his mind, forming his own private corner of hell. "Why? Why did it have to be her?" Was all he could manage to say.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 2/5/2010, 10:35 pm

I wanted to say something but decided against it. instead i fallowed half hidden. I noticed ghost and hid from his view as well. i didnt want as much but i wouldnt be easily noticed anyways for my small size.

i heard Casius ask why did ben take his daughter. it made me sick he did. I sighed and walked up to him. "Its what they do...what he does." I muttered to him. I stared at the ground ot wanting to make eye contact with him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/5/2010, 11:31 pm

(Ugh.. guys I really don't want to catch up. I hate reading all of the pages and by the time I finish you guys post like two more. Really guys, SLOW DOWN!!)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 11:34 pm

Karmy grabbed Scarlet by the shoulders, "You can?! How?!" she said shaking her, "Take me to him! I need to kill that coward!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/5/2010, 11:38 pm

"Casius, you gonna be alright?" Ghost asked as he followed.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/5/2010, 11:40 pm

(Where's Artanis? Been pretty busy, so haven't been able to post for a while. If I'm not online, could someone jus control him?)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/6/2010, 12:09 am

Carafrost glared at Scarlet, without realizing it. She was thinking about something in her past. She was thinking about the scientist who had captured her.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/6/2010, 1:28 am

Luck wrote:(Where's Artanis? Been pretty busy, so haven't been able to post for a while. If I'm not online, could someone jus control him?)
(Oi, I got you covered Luck! Apparently we're with a new character named scarlet.. caught me by surprise >_<+)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/6/2010, 1:56 am

Mercy had her arms crossed in her normal fashion, she had a smug look that is rare on her face. She approached Scarlet "I'm the leader of this team as of now Scarlet, and I believe that everyone in the city has a bone to pick with Ben, but I believe we have more we have to deal with at the moment." she had barely finished her sentence when she realized that she had everyone's attention. She wasn't use to this but she decided to continue anyways. She had to sound like a leader. "Right now, I want Artanis, Ivy, Kahna, and Scarlet on Ben's ass immediately, before he gets into anymore trouble than he already is. Kill if necessary. Aurora, Cara, you're with me and Karmy on tracking the Joker. Is everything clear?" Mercy asked with as much leadership as possible.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/6/2010, 2:09 am

I sat next to Casius and smiled at luna glad shes back with me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/6/2010, 2:14 am

Mercy looked at Adela, glared at her. "You gave me this." she said coldly and pointing to the scar she left last night on her. "Regardless," Mercy said squinting her eyes slightly. "if you want to truly help I'm not stopping you. You can come with us to get the Joker if you wish."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/6/2010, 2:20 am

Cara wasn't listening. She just continued to glare
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/6/2010, 8:39 am

Casius eventually found a park bench and floped down. He crossed his arms, and looked at the horride light polution that was the Gotham Skyline. "No Ghost, I'm not gonna be allright. If that twisted punk continues running around wiht her, Eventually the riders will catch up to him, and he would use her to fight them, in which case there would be nothing to keep her form ending up like X001. If I on the otherhand go after him, he'll jsut use her against me to keep me away." he managed to say, hardly noticing Luna's arrival. "Damned if I do, damned if I don't." he said, deep in thought.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 9:48 am

(Whew! a lot to catch up to!)

Upon being physically shaken by Karmy, Scarlet took a step back, gently
brushing Karmy's hands off of her. She smoothed out the minor wrinkles
in her sleeves, then fixed the single strand of hair that kept coming
loose. After hearing Mercy's speech, she turned back to Karmy. "I am
sorry, dear... but it seems you will not be coming with us." she said
apologetically, with sincerity in her voice. She turned to Ivy. "Ivy,
there is something I must confess, but I want you and only you to be
aware of this, for sake of keeping myself unknown. Will you promise me
you will not repeat anything I tell you?" she asked smoothly, but with
a hint of urgency in her voice.

After robbing a few banks, and killing all the people inside, Ben walked out with a smug grin. There was a little boy sitting on the ground-- his mother must have been one of the ones killed. "Hello there" Ben said in a friendly voice. He reached down and picked up the little child, hugging him gently. "Do you know where your mommy is?" he asked sweetly. The little boy shook his head quietly. "Well, I do... would you like to see her?" he asked, a grin on his face. He walked back into the bank, up to the body of a dead woman. "And now..." continued Ben, "You can join her!!!" and with that he stabbed through the child, just low enough that the child would not die instantly, but slowly and painfully from blood loss. He then threw the child down onto the woman's body, gasping and choking from the blood. "Let's go" he said to X2, and smiled his disturbing grin as the two of them took off running at heightened speed.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/6/2010, 10:01 am

(O_O!!! Ok yeah I'm totally killing Ben!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 10:07 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:(O_O!!! Ok yeah I'm totally killing Ben!!!)

(But you have to go find the Joker with Mercy) o.O

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 10:40 am

(Since not many people are on to post, I think I'll just continue using Ben Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 19 Icon_study )

Ben and X2 walked along the alleyways. A hobo came up to them, begging for money. Ben quickly killed the man. "Worm.." he mumbled under his breath as he continued walking. The night air was refreshing. "X2, fetch me something to eat." he said, and with that X2 bowed, and took off at high speeds. She raced into a small mom n' pop food store, where she promptly shot everyone inside. She then took all the money, as well as various foods, and ran back with bags filled with the various stolen things. Ben was growing impatient, but upon seeing X2 return with all the food and money, he was pleased.

"Excellent work," he said, "Tomorrow our target will be a bit...bigger than normal" and with that he held up a newspaper, which read 'No child left Behind assembly, hosted by Gotham Elementary'. "There are going to be A+ children from all over the country coming to this, thanks to these sponsors. This will be our chance to show the world that we are not to be taken lightly." and with that he grinned an evil grin. "Tomorrow will be a busy day for us.." he said, then laughed slowly, growing faster until his heinous laughter filled the air. With that, X2 and Ben took off to go to their new secret lair.

Upon reaching it, Ben entered all the codes, then gave a voice command, and the floor opened up, revealing a giant stairway underground. Upon going down there, Ben walked into a laboratory filled with people of all ages-- his experiments. Some had missing organs that had been replaced with machines, others had limbs replaced by robotics. The one thing he did in all his experiments, however, was removing a portion of their cerebrum, replacing it with nanotechnology, so as to remove their free will.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/6/2010, 10:57 am

(Im still gonna kill him)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 11:02 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Im still gonna kill him)

(hahaha but I thought Casius was going to kill him)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/6/2010, 11:43 am

Charm wrote:

(Charm, right now EVERYBODY is gonna kill him.)

Ivy nibbled on her lower lip. She hated to have to keep a secret from the team. Lord knows she was hiding enough things already. Finally, she sighed and whispered in response, "Alright, I promise not to tell."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 11:45 am

Scarlet smiled casually, then leaned over and whispered in Ivy's ear. "I cannot tell you who I am, but I can tell you what I do-- I can see probability, as well as absorb energy, and see sound." and with that she stood upright again and smiled. "Yes," she added smoothly, "I am like you all. I too have a bone to pick with Charge..." and with that she smiled gracefully, then turned to Mercy. "I do believe we are ready to begin our search" she said smoothly.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/6/2010, 12:23 pm

Charm wrote:

(i'm still gonna try and kill him.. I think we were going to team up or something)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/6/2010, 2:42 pm

I felt pity for Casius. "I may be a mut but d be happy to serve for you." I muttered to him. Honestly I dont have much to loose. I've had my fair share of near death experiences and I wanted to save his daughter. He was a good father for her and I just wish I had mine. I'd be more than glad to get her back for him. "I could track him down but I dont know how long my werewolf self can last. Or my demon side. But I promise no mater what I will not hurt your daughter if she attacks me or not my target remains on Ben for many reasons. Just about everyone has him as their target."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/6/2010, 2:43 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Charm wrote:

(i'm still gonna try and kill him.. I think we were going to team up or something)

(dont leave me out of it. i wanna kill him too)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/6/2010, 4:04 pm

Caisus didn't seem to register Lupe's comment at first, deep in thought. "You can track him you say?" he asked Lupe. "If you can find him, then maybe we could spy on him- find a weakness of some kind we could exploit." Casius said, feeling a bit less hopeless. "Can you give us a direction?" Caisus asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next