DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 28 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 7:06 pm

Ghost wrote:(Oh, dear Lord, Karmy; I jus cringed a bit after readin' that. Brilliant)

(EXACTLY! Haha Karmy I told you, it's epic)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 28 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 7:07 pm

Charm wrote:
Ghost wrote:(Oh, dear Lord, Karmy; I jus cringed a bit after readin' that. Brilliant)

(I could have gone more epic)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 7:08 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Charm wrote:

(I could have gone more epic)

(Well if you REALLY want you can edit it and improve until you're content Lol I still think it's great xD)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 7:08 pm

(Doubt it, but that was just the right amount of epic lol. Don\'t overdo it; it was perfect)
Ghost zoomed in to get a better view of what was going on; after the job was done, however, Ghost simply stood there as the cold wind picked up.
"Glad that's over.."
He walked back inside to check on Mercy.

Last edited by Ghost on 2/8/2010, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 7:18 pm

Ghost wrote:(Doubt it, but that was just the right amount of epic lol. Don't overdo it; it was perfect)

(Holy frick.. I have got to stop killing Charmy's characters Crying or Very sad)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 7:21 pm

(lol, Karmy's a badass; don't even trip XD)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 7:24 pm

The cold winds blew past, and lightning flashed in the night sky, revealing the dead bodies of two individuals that night. One, a mother who despite her sincerest attempts at doing the right thing, made the wrong choices in life. The other, a son who never accepted love, who never realized his place in the world. Yet as the rain washes their blood from the streets of Gotham City, only time can wash away the memories of who they were, and what they did. Whether these memories be pain-filled and heartbreaking, or be comforting in times of distress, these memories live on, and have an impact on our very being.

This night, this silent night, a second street lamp flickered, until it too was out. Such peace, such dark and solemn peace which leads our hearts to ponder on what could have been. Yet though all living beings meet an end, there are yet new beginnings. A baby crying in his mother's arms, this was the beginning. The smile on her face, the love in her eyes; the hopes she has for her newborn son. Is this where our efforts lie, in death and passing hope? Two bullets, two hearts, two shattered lives. Cold steel that clutches life and extinguishes it like a great wind.

Now here they lie, in the muck and filth of the streets. Raindrops fall like tears; their sound echoing along the alleys and cobblestone pathways. Is this the end, or is it a beginning?

"Flowers wither, children grow old; change occurs as seasons pass by. Though through these changes, we're never told who will remember US when we die."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 7:34 pm

(Yeah.. That was just pure Apic. That made me feel so bad for killing them! I think i'm going to have Karmy kill herself now)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 7:35 pm

(NO! Karmy did the right thing Smile She's one of the "beginnings" I talked about)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 7:48 pm

(Well i'm going to post this one... I have the feeling that I have to after killing all those characters >_<)

Karmy felt Ben's heart explode in her hand, and she saw the light in Ben's eyes leave him forever. Though the heart was gone, Karmy could still feel its ghostly beating in her hand. Beating. Beating. Her fist finally relaxed and she rolled off of the body. "I.." Casius was standing near, but he didn't move. Karmy looked at her hands. One was completely covered in blood. The other held the gun. The gun.

"Killing is never the answer Karmy." the word's that she had tried to live by after leaving the hippies rang in her head.

Casey's hallucination appeared before her. "I'm so sorry Casey." She said as tears spilled down her face. Raising her hand and pointing the gun at her head, Karmy pulled the trigger.

The hammer clicked, but nothing happened. Her eyes went wide in horror as she started clicking it like mad. She had forgotten that she had used her last bullet to kill Ben. Falling to the ground and still pulling the trigger, Karmy wept.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/8/2010, 8:05 pm

(I'd comfort you, but I have no characters, soooo...)

All 14 girls were in tears by the end of the movie. When it finished, one of them hopped up, turning off the tv. Looking at the clock, it now said "9:00PM". Finally the girls all started chatting about the newest fashions, the cutest guy they saw that day, etc. As they chatted amongst themselves, one began thinking about how there are others out there with abilities like her. "I've, like, got it!" she yelled, and all the others looked at her. "omg, like...What is it?" another duplicate asked. "We totally are going to go to, like, Gotham City tomorrow!" she said excitedly, "Then we can meet others totally like us!"

The room was filled with squealing girls, all of them agreeing. "But, like, what about school or somethin'?" asked one of them, her face going to a slight pout. Suddenly all the girls began thinking. "Oh em gee! Let's, like, ask Henry!" another one suggested with a squeal, and with that they all nodded in agreement, and all of them except 1 vanished. Ebony ran down the hall, down the stairs, and rushed into the kitchen, where Henry was currently preparing smoothies for Ebony. "Henry!" she began quickly. The surprised butler turned around to face her. "I'm almost finished, Miss Wright" he said with a smile. "No, that's soooo totally not it," she replied with excitement, "We, like, well.. ok, I want you to take me to, like GOTHAM CITY!" and with that she squealed again.

"But Miss Wright," Henry objected with a look of concern on his face, "Gotham City is filled with criminals!" Ebony smiled and nodded with excitement. "Totes! Then we, er...I can help fight crime or something!" Henry sighed, then looked down in hesitation. "But, Henry," Ebony continued, "I, like, need a solution to school n' stuff..." she said with a pout, "Can you, like, help me or something?" Henry chuckled to himself. "Oh very well, Miss Wright... we will take a trip to Gotham city tomorrow morning, but ONLY for a visit. All right?" Ebony smiled up at Henry and nodded, then squealed with excitement. "I'll go, like, pack!" she cried halfway up the steps already. She raced into her room, then duplicated to create 9 more clones of herself. "Ok, let's pack!" they all cried, then spread out to do different tasks. After a few minutes all her suitcases and handbags were ready. All 10 girls collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. "Thanks, girls!" one of them said with a smile, and the other 9 disappeared. Gotham City, Ebony thought, I wonder who I will meet there.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 8:09 pm

[Wow. Epicness, pure epicness. Did i mention how epic the epicness was? that was epic.]
Casius felt his heart drop like a stone when Karmy killed Ben. He never found out where Sarah was, and now, he was afraid he wouldn't ever be able to. However, he knew Karmy was probably in worse pain than even he was, so he decided to swallow it for a moment. He procured an ammo cartridge form his armor and tossed it to her. "Go on, you can use it to paint the ground a lovely shade of red, if you like." he said, feigtning calousness. "But before you do, listen to my advice, or at least pretend to." he began. "I know what you must be thinking: I took a lfie instead of doing the 'hero' thing." he said. he could tell by the look on Karmy's face that he had it on the money. He bent down to her level. "But listen- god, how can I put this- nobody... you did what you did. You can't change that." he said. He cautiously put a hand on ehr hsoulder. "Nothing can be done to change that. But You can chose the next move. You can either let hsi death haunt you, or you can get up, turn over a new leaf, and..." Casius began to trip over himself. He sighed. "Dammit, I'll just quit sugarcoating it. You killed him. That's life. You can sit here and soak in what you've done, or..." He got to his feet. "You can get up, brush yourself off, and look forward. You have a life ahead of you- don;t waste it because you amde a screw-up." Casius said.
[Sorry for the crappy psot, the best I could do without going silent.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 8:35 pm

(So you leave me to be comforted by the insane murderer.. Thanks a bunch. Hey! I'm not that short! How tall is Casius?)

Karmy looked back and forth between the cartridge and Casius. He was right. "That little f*** got what he deserved." she said coldly. She felt dead inside. Was she? Who knows. Karmy took the cartridge and clipped it in place. "I said I would help you find your dughter. I'm sticking to my promise."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 8:44 pm

[Casius is seven feet tall. You're that short XD]
He could tell Karmy didn't seem to be convinced by her own words, but he plugged on. "Thank you." he said to her. He wanted to say something else to help her, but the words didn't come.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 8:58 pm

Ghost grew tired of waiting for Casius to return. He saw Carafrost and said, "Keep an eye on her; if her vitals start to tank, call me."
He handed her a communicator and sprinted to the street where Ben lay dead. Ghost looked down at Karmy; he knew how she felt. He had been there before (A lil into his past which will be revealed by an upcoming character someone should be posting hopefully soon XD). He put a hand on her shoulder; his stone heart was finally beating.
"What now, Casius?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 9:06 pm

Casius felt bad for nearly forgetign to ask Ghsot to tag along. "The next order of busienss is finding my daughter, Sarah." Casius repleid to him. He secretly hoped they COULD find her. Suddenly, he came to a ralization. "Hey, whatever became of the little wolf thingamabob?" He asked Karmy, remembering she had portaled it away. If anything could track Sarah, it would be a wolf.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 9:11 pm

"You can't be serious.." Ghost grumbled. He remembered it constantly searched for him. He was quite happy it was gone.
He laughed, "That wolf had a grudge against me; if it attacks me, I'll slice its throat. Jus a heads up."
(There's no hidden message in that Smile Or is there... No there isn't XD)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/8/2010, 9:13 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[Casius is seven feet tall. You're that short XD]

(O_O!! Holy Damn! I'm short in the RP! 5'10 is tall my left foot DX!! Now i'm stuck with two freakin ass tall guys!! I think I see a little bit of a hidden message there.)

The headband was still around Karmy's neck so she pulled it back up to cover her scar. "Its in Africa." She looked down and Ben's body and thought. "Maybe we should check back at his place." she said to the duo.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 9:17 pm

"No, the little monster lives downstairs, or used to." Casius grumbled. "No, he probably has a workshop or lab elsewhere." He said in thought. "Trouble is, I dunno where any such place would be..." he vocalized. "I don't suppsoe either of you have any ideas?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 9:37 pm

"Did he have a control for her, or something? Maybe we can use it to get her back here," Ghost suggested.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/8/2010, 9:55 pm

12:00 midnight
light rain
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/8/2010, 9:57 pm

Casius thoguth for a moment. "No, she seemd to repsond to voice commands. Maybe something in his apartment would give us a clue?" He though as he walked down the street back towards the apartments.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 10:44 pm

Ghost followed; once they arrived, Casius kicked the door down. They immediately scavenged the building for any clues. Finally, Ghost stumbled upon a box lying close by to the body of Scarlet. He opened it and found a key with an address on it.
He showed it to Casius and said, "Let's go."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/8/2010, 10:47 pm

(I knew it. I knew you guys wouldnt care about how many posts you are forcing me to read. Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it. DX So once again I am forced to ask the same question: Where are we and what is Carafrost doing?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 10:50 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(I knew it. I knew you guys wouldnt care about how many posts you are forcing me to read. Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it. DX So once again I am forced to ask the same question: Where are we and what is Carafrost doing?)

(Starfire, chill, I took care of that. You're with Mercy in the medical bay. Basically, Ben was on the run, n Casius n Karmy went after him; Ghost left Carafrost with Mercy n gave her a communicator should her vitals tank. Ghost sniped Ben in both legs, causing him to be crippled and almost die. However, Karmy didn't let Ghost kill Ben; she killed Ben by opening a portal in his chest, and shooting his heart - it was quite epic. Now, Casius, Ghost, n Karmy are lookin for a way to find Casius' daughter who is still on the loose. Better?)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next