DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 11:10 pm

"And I remmeber you!" Casius said, recalling how she helped the other riders fight him. Not bothering to to stop, he simply kept running and ran her over.
[Sorry, but I iz bad guy o__o ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 11:13 pm

(tis ok)

Carafrost growled as she got back up. She was pissed, so she waved her hands and the concrete immediatley became ice. Casius slipped and fell, causing her to laugh.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/1/2010, 11:17 pm

(Was Carafrost with the rest of the Midnight Riders before Mercy and Karmy got teleported? O.o)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 11:17 pm

(Yup)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 11:20 pm

I began to wake up but my vision blurred. I looekd up to see luna and smiled at her. owever when i tried to move to hug her i winced in pain from my leg and laid back down.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/1/2010, 11:24 pm

(Okay! Awesome! Thanks)

Aurora had been following Carafrost and Ivy. When she caught sight of the big, armored man, she stopped in her tracks. However, once Carafrost made him slip, she giggled.
"Who's this guy?" she asked.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 11:26 pm

Karmy rubbed her face where the tentacle wrapped around. There was a strange tingling sensation there but she ignored it. As they walked Karmy tripped and face planted. She got up to see Mercy laughing her head off. "Ha ha ha very funny... " They continued to walk, Karmy resisting the urge to kick Mercy, and came across what appeared to be a shrine.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 11:31 pm

Carafrost looked at Aurora and smiled. "His name's Casius.. or so I believe. I once fought with him and a few other people, thats about all I know."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 11:32 pm

Mercy approached the shrine and in it held a beautiful stone gem. She eyed it like Indiana Jones and thought out loud. "Greht said it was guarded. Looks pretty safe to me, unless its booby-trapped." Mercy sighed. "Only one way to find out." She picked it up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/1/2010, 11:38 pm

Aurora looked at the huge man once again. He looked tough.
"Oh... How um.. hard was he?" she asked hesitantly
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/1/2010, 11:55 pm

Out of the blackness and stench of the engulfing swamp emerged a shimmering figure. Only the splattered armor and ichor-stained sword hinted at the unfathomable evil the knight had just laid waste
"What are ye doing in this world, and why have ye taken thy stone? You shall feel thy just wrath swiftly!" The knight began to charge them and cast a beam of white magic.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 11:58 pm

I looked around the room and smirked. "I just had to get myself into trubble again" i muttered quietly and sat up leaning against walls next to luna for support to my fractured leg. "Im fine." i said softly however my leg was in serious pain but i ignored the pian.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 12:00 am

"Holy crap, get outta the way!" Mercy yelled pushing Karmy out and narrowly escaping the blast. Mercy emptied her guns and refreshed her clips on the other man in armor. "Oh okay, since when is it that steel plate armor is effective now a-days?!" she asked as the man didn't seemed harmed one bit.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 12:02 am

"Are we even in the present?!" Karmy remembered that she had a shotgun. While the knight was distracted by Mercy, she portaled on top of him, her feet planted on his shoulders. Taking perfect aim, she fired into his helmet. Her foot slipped just as she fired and she missed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 12:09 am

Karm missed her shot (yes, even with perfect aim O_o) and the knight reacted by sweeping over his shoulders with his sword. He cut her on the leg, and she screamed in pain, even though it was just a minor slash.
"Knave uses magic? Though shalt be dealt with at once! GOD WILLS IT!" XD
The knight blasted mercy with white magic. She got up and looked profusely, almost as if in some stupor or lethargy.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/2/2010, 12:17 am

(Rain, your character is mean ><)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 12:25 am

Blurred vision she started getting use to it. She couldn't feel her feet or arms, dizzy and lightheaded. She saw the man, Karmy on the floor holding her leg. Squinting her eyes, she knew a frag grenade wouldn't be smart. "Hey!" She called out to the man, "I'm a witch, and I'm gonna blind you!" Karmy knew what she meant by that and shielded her eyes as the flash grenade had been tossed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 12:26 am

Terra wrote:(Rain, your character is mean ><)
(Oh thats not his main character he's controlling now XD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/2/2010, 12:27 am

(Oh.. XD then who's he controlling?!)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 12:30 am

Terra wrote:(Oh.. XD then who's he controlling?!)
(A Guardian >_<)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 12:36 am

While the man was distracted, Karmy pulled a tourniquet out of her bag and tied it tight around her leg. Limped over to where Mercy was and helped her up.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 12:40 am

"C'mon! Lets ditch this guy and get back to Greht!" She told her as threw her arm over her shoulder and helped her walk down the bridge to freedom. Mercy looked behind her only to see the man charging after them and shooting white magic at them. "Damn! Now what!?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 12:42 am

"Curs, I shall expunge ye impure souls from this sanctuary!" The knight raised his sword and white light began to shine in a profound manner, the incandescence almost unbarable for our young heroes. "CELESTIAL PURGE!" He screamed and white beams shone out until karmy threw her spare pokedex at him in the face.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 12:57 am

"Oh! It's super effective!" Karmy screamed as the man fell over.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 12:58 am

(Why i'm talking about pokemon right now Idk.. But its hilarious!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next