DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 1:11 am

The knight looked up and saw mercy and karmy smiling. Mercy took out a frag and said smugly "Karmy, would you do me the honors?" Karmy pulled out her glue and looked back with glee, measure for measure. "Why certainly." Together, they combined in one of the funniest and most hideously appropriate and effective combo this forum has ever seen. *Stick*
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! XD
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 1:16 am

Satisfied with the explosion the pair ran past the bridge and over to Greht who was waiting for them at the edge of the woods. "We got your damn stone!!" Mercy called as they saw his figure. The approached him quickly..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 1:26 am

"We got the stone!?" Karmy suddenly felt like dancing "Now we can finally get out of this hell hole!" and she broke into music and dance. Idiot.

"Oooo- gah!" she face planted. She had forgot that her leg was busted up pretty bad.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 1:39 am

"AHHAHAHAH. THE STONE! Thou art more powerful than even I had anticipated. Honestly, I did noteth thinketh thou wouldst return with alive..."
The barter is complete. Now I will take leave." Poof, they were back in gotham.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 1:45 am

Mercy looked at the man in the suit and at the streets. The next thing she knew Greht pulled out his sword turned around and started babbling about another stone in his olde english talk and started swiping at trees cars and parking meters. Mercy didn't think it would have been ethical for him to do that so she turned to Karmy, "We gotta stop him.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 1:53 am

(Look for my PM)

"Ok!" Karmy portaled in front of him and kicked his manhood. With her bad leg. Freakin idiot!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 2:01 am

"KARMY!" Mercy ran over to her. "He's got a metal cup!" (OKayyy.. thats a bit much >_>)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 2:06 am

(Probably but it's still funny XD!!)

"Yeah that wasn't a smart move." Karmy said, hissing in pain.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 2:06 am

"GAH! THY METAL RODS AGGREVATE ME!" TAKE THIS IRON STATUE!"
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 2:21 am

Mercy ran up behind the giant metal man and grabbed both of his shoulders, she tossed her weight backwards and flipped him over her. Mercy was extremely scared in doing that, she could have been crushed by the massive 7 foot juggernaut. She turned to Karmy who was holding on to her foot. "You okay?" She called out to her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 2:28 am

"Yeah I'm fine!" Karmy said pulling the strap tighter "Tid only but a flesh wound!"

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/2/2010, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/2/2010, 2:32 am

Carafrost smirked and cracked her knuckles. "Not too hard. We can take him easy."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 2:38 am

Mercy was then whacked by grehts mace. "Now that I hath acquired my gem, I shall be off. We'll see eachother soon. You all have your lives... for now..." Greht turned to leave...
Oo
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 2:39 am

Mercy crashed into the wall and screamed in agony, recuperating. "Ugh.. what's up his ass?" Mercy groaned getting up and brushing off.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/2/2010, 7:49 am

Casius was furious. Take him easy!? Did they have no CLUE who he was!? "You impudent little- Back off! These brats are MINE!" Casius bellowed to Twoface and the others. "Easy, am I?" He said with venom as he hoisted a car. With a shout of fury, he threw it to them with all his might...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 10:08 am

Karmy suddenly got very disturbing images when Mercy said that. Trying her hardest not to vomit, Karmy reached into her bag. She felt around in the bag, looking for something to use. "Llama... Cane... Sword.. Carbine.. Extra organs... Wait a second.. You can make portal duh!" and she made a portal under Greht, making him fall from 60 feet above the ground.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 10:18 am

Lupe wrote:
Ghost wrote:(lol, Lupe, all the bad guys escaped n you guys don't know where they are)

(she can sense where ou are through ground movements and sensing ur brain waves.)
(Yeah, you really want to tone your character down.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/2/2010, 10:28 am

As the car was hurled towards the two heroes, Ben quickly ran to the side, preparing to do a side attack. "Casius, I need to get near them!" he yelled back.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 10:42 am

Greht fell from the sky, BUT HIS FLYING HORSE SWOOPED HIM UP. XD
Greht slowly approached the ground riding his steed, he hovered over Mercy and karmy.
"Ye doth vex me. I sayeth I wouldst spareth thou lives, but clearly death is in love ye! I shalt torture thee unto no end! Feel thine own terrible swiftness!" Greht gathered black magic to his hand, and summoned a sound system. He played this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBEjgULST4c
"FEEL THINE OWN TERRIBLE BOSS MUSIC!"
Greht prepared for battle after setting it to repeat.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/2/2010, 10:54 am

(LOL RAIN YOU'RE POSTS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!)

Mercy had no idea where the music was coming from, she felt like she was in a scene of FLCL when the man starting to charge at them with a mace in his hand. Mercy didn't have much of a choice other that to resort to her guns, she whipped them out and opened fire.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 11:06 am

"A flying horse?!" Karmy said looking at the ghastly beast. "Now I don't have that in my bag... Oh wait!" She looked in her bag. "Nevermind. Thats just a stick of dynamite.." and she lit the stick and threw it at Greht.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 11:15 am

!!!!!!! Greht swerved. "GRAH! YOUR LITTLE METAL PEBBLES SHALT NOT INJURE THEE! NOT AS LONG AS I HEAR THY BATTLE MUSIC! LET US GO SOMEWHERE FITTING! (OUCH OUCH OUCH BULLETS OUCH). " Greht flew towards where casius and carafrost were fighting :p
All of the sudden, casius and carafrost looked up to see the midnight riders and Greht. Everyone was there, ghost, artanis, Mercy, Karm, and EVERYONE ELSE TOO. "BATTLE ROYAL!" Screamed Greht Razz
Greht turned shuffle on his ipod, and all of the sudden this song came on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qVd2WkCq_E
Oo
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 11:23 am

Karmy thought she was hallucinating again when she heard the music start playing. Looking around she didn't see any men in white so she figured she was fine. "Where did you get an ipod?!" she screamed. An idea suddenly crossed her mind. She reached into her bag and pulled out a Sonic ring, "Hey Greht! Two points!" and she tossed the ring, hitting him smack in the forehead.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/2/2010, 11:33 am

"GRAH!!!" Critical hit! "IT BURNS! FEEL MY ANGER! DX"
Greht clubbed Karmy with a mace :p
"ART THOU AT THE BOTTOM OF HER BOOTS SHAKING LIKE A LEAF?"
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/2/2010, 11:48 am

Karmy flew and smacked into a random wall. "Damn random walls.." she said wipping the blood from her face. "Why do I always get thrown into them?!" she screamed to the evil magical overlords.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next