DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 33 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 12:07 am

I breathed heavily crying from running so far. I ran to where I found a dead end on a "stone wall" I pressed a certain stone that lead me through the wall. (it has an energy field around it so it cannot bbreak and not have any powers used on it) The wall shut behind me.I closed my eyes and opened them tears still flowing from my eyes. "This is it." I mumbled. I lefted my bag over my shoulder and walked on to begain my quest. I looked back before proceding over a foggy area gazing at Luna. It would be the final time I saw her. I let out a loud howl that turned into a moanful roar. Then turned and left.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 33 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 3/4/2010, 5:53 pm

"Ouch." Ivy murmured. "Talk about tough sib love."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 3/4/2010, 8:11 pm

Aurora tried to dry off as she rested an arm on Ivy to balance. Unfortunately, she still tripped and fell. She quickly got up and asked, "Um.. Yeahhh..."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/4/2010, 10:36 pm

Casius continued to look at the standoff between Ghost and his sister. If need be, he had no reservations about EMPing someone- he wanted to at least save SOME of his home.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/4/2010, 10:39 pm

Karmy rolled around laughing when Aurora slipped and fell.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/4/2010, 11:01 pm

(Gahh.. so sorry I haven't been posting.. I get my phone back like 5:00 pm every day and give it up at 11:00, and its usually to respond to emails and PMs.. has someone been controlling me or has nothing really happened?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/4/2010, 11:02 pm

[Not much has really happened, still at a standoff at Casius's joint.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/4/2010, 11:09 pm

(Between Ghost and Nova right?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/4/2010, 11:13 pm

(I'll help you control Mercy if you want Mercy... XD!! That sounded funney)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/4/2010, 11:23 pm

Lol, maybe I should change my RP's character back to Malice XP
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/4/2010, 11:28 pm

But then this wouldn't be as fun D:!

Malice was the one who wanted to kill me O_o
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/4/2010, 11:44 pm

As Lupe walked down thw woods, Gluttony's voice could be heard, as he was perched in a tree above him. "My my, just giving up, are we?" He mocked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/5/2010, 1:06 am

"Well while y'all are getting aquainted," Karmy said heading towards the door, or rather, lack of. "I'm gonna stand outside for a bit. I need some fresh air after all that terror.." and she walked through the rubble to the banister outside. Leaning against the railing, she looked out over the burning city. "Damn.." she said out loud.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/5/2010, 1:08 am

I snarled and kept walking. "Can it bark breath." I snapped at Gluttony. I was already teary from leaving Luna I was in no mood for him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/5/2010, 9:57 am

Gluttony chuckeled. "And here I heard you were the great beast, Lupe. If you were REALLY so great, then why not try and best the demon? If you could CONTROL that power, imagine what you could do?" He snareled.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/5/2010, 11:52 am

(Fine.. no Malice. Though I should find a different name... maybe go with her real name? <_<)

Mercy meandered over to Karmy and leaned over the railing mimicking her. "Mind if I join you..?" She asked and Karmy gave an approving nod. "A lot has happened since you first got here." Mercy said speculating.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/5/2010, 12:09 pm

(Thats a good idea o_O!)

"Hehe yeah.. Trouble seems to follow me everywhere huh?" Karmy joked. Resting her head on her hands, she gave a deep sigh. "Least it's not as bad as the past 4 years.." she mumbled.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 3/5/2010, 12:15 pm

(I'm gonna try n actually make this post long. Then again I'm dead tired so forgive me if it sucks XD)

Nova grew tired of Ghost's sarcastic and proud nature. Her cheeks turned red as she turned around, seeming like she was about to leave. However, she quickly unsheathed her blade and threw it at Ghost with a grin on her face.

Ghost ducked out of the way, only to see the blade get jammed into the wall behind him. "Chill, Casius. We still got our pay."
"Now, I don't like that.." he chuckled. "You come in here, I apologize, n welcome you with open arms, n you try n backstab me literally? That's f*cked up." He activated his active camouflage (redundant, I know) and ran up to her, pinning her to the wall with one arm. "Last chance before Casius n I blow your brains onto his apartment floor. You know me n shouldn't have expected anything different."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/5/2010, 5:24 pm

Ivy's eyes went wide. She glanced at everyone else and whispered, "Shouldn't we, you know, stop them before they kill each other?" Then, in a more joking tone, "Or is this 'the best part'?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/5/2010, 5:45 pm

I paused for a moment thinking of the power but quickly shook it off. "Only thing I could do is create a world of distruction. I went there once and it aint perty" I said not even glancing at him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/5/2010, 9:49 pm

Gluttony barked with laughter. "Isn't that the trick? That power... what could you do with it if you had COMPLETE control over it, hm?" he asked. He decided to hit a closer note. "Possibly... protect your friends? protect yourself? Protect the innocent?" He said, begining to hint at something.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/5/2010, 10:02 pm

I stopped and looked back at him. "That thing is blood thirsty once it gets its target it wont stop untill it has it. And it so happens to be my best and only friend. You're saying you could help that beast control itself?" could it really? i mean i was able to control my werewolf side but my demon?
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/5/2010, 10:34 pm

"Help? Pah, YOU must be the one to gain control. I just came to tell you that. I gained control of mine, so you had better gain control of yours- I have to eat you at your best, right?" He groweled. He controled his three headed demon, so logically, so could Lupe control his alternate form.

[Not entireley sure what to do with Casius and the others @tm o_.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/5/2010, 11:05 pm

I dropped my bag stepping back. Every bone and limb screamed at me to change form but my instincts screamed to run. I held my hands into fits. "I CANT!!!"I screamed, every sense was rapidally going wild.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/5/2010, 11:10 pm

Mercy looked up at Karmy. "The past four years?" Mercy repeated. "What exactly happened in the past four years before we reunited again?" She thought that burning the house in which she use to live and killing her biological father could have been at the pinnacle of Karmy's troubled life. Aside from the recent skirmish with Charmer and the like.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next