DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 35 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 12:56 am

(Ill be signed on my itouch for a bit so I'll be posting for a while xD! Nummy espresso in me hand too :3)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 35 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/7/2010, 1:12 am

Mercy was taken aback, not knowing what to do but only for a split second. She sudden attack was probably the scariest thing she has ever experienced at the existential moment. Mercy noticed how the Slade had seemed to be absorbing the shadows. "Light.." Mercy muttered. "The only way to get rid of the monsters under your bed." She said unclipping a flash grenade and crossing her fingers as it went off.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 1:16 am

(Guess lights the answer o_o?)

After the grenade went off, Kaarmy uncovered her eyes and looked around. "Fid it work?" she asked hopefully.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/7/2010, 1:17 am

The grenade bursted, and Slade quickly writhed behid Mercy, standing in her shadow. "Almsot, almost." he said. "Come on, you can do better than that!" He mocked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/7/2010, 1:28 am

There was no way hand to hand would work, but she felt the need to run. Get away as far as possible. They needed more light and because of the epidemic spotlights were all over town. "C'mon Karmy! We gotta get more light while we have the chance!!" She shouted at her partner. Her friend.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 1:37 am

(Awwwww buddy :3)

"Ive got just the thing!" Karmy said and she snapped her fingers. "Hope you like Indonesia!" she shouted as she held the portal open with her hands and pointed the rays of sunlight that emmited from it at Wrath. She didn't know how long she could keep this up. Portaling from place to place was one thing, but keeping a portal open drained her.

(Couldnt think of anywhere in the world that was opposite of us so... Say hi ria!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/7/2010, 1:52 am

Wrath was about to go into the portal, but was yoinked out of the way by the masked form of Lust. "That was too close, gruesome." He said to the writhing mass of shadows in his hand.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 2:00 am

"Zero!?" Karmy said as she closed the portal. Panted breaths escaped from her from the over exertion of her powers. "What're you doing back here?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/7/2010, 12:46 pm

"They sent me to makesure gruesome here is behaving himself. Which he wasn-" He froze dead when he saw Mercy.[Remember, he never found out that Malice made the switch to Mercy] "You." he said in an irritated tone, generating his energy blades. "Gotta admit, I wasn't looking forward to seeing YOU again." He groweled, couching into an atack position.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/7/2010, 1:44 pm

I grabbed my bag shaking. "No I cant!" I screamed and made a run for it. I darted through the woods. I was going to a temple...a black temple. And inside deep in its realm....was a crystal ball. That if broken ...would cure me...and so much more.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/7/2010, 2:12 pm

When the flash grenade went off, the riders in the apartment must have noticed. (Mercy and Karm are out on the balcony, right?) "What the fudge was that?!" Ivy cried out. Her hands flashed green, and she joined Mercy and Karm on the balcony, then noticing Zero/Lust and Wrath. "Great. You guys again."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/7/2010, 3:20 pm

"Wait!" Mercy cried, "That's Zero?!" (He still has his mask on right?) The fact that Karmy and Ivy were now at her side and not trying to beat the crap out of Mercy kind of hinted Zero that she was siding with them. "What happened to you?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/7/2010, 3:27 pm

Ivy nodded. "Lust is Zero." she stated, narrowing her eyes at said person. "Black Hand recruited him." she added at Mercy's question.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 3:33 pm

"Zero died 4 years ago." Karmy said still panting like she had just been running for a while. "When we had gone to destroy my old house."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/7/2010, 3:41 pm

"What?!" Mercy asked in shock. "That was the same time he died!? What the hell happened Zero?" She asked approaching him though being cautious, she really didn't know him too well, only enough to know he was the leader type.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/7/2010, 3:43 pm

"He absorbed a ton of radiation. Too much, and the idiot knew it, too." Ivy replied. She relaxed from her fighting stance, seeing as not much was going on for the moment, but tried to keep firm footing in the case a fight did start.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 3:58 pm

"Shoukd have been there.." Karmy breathed. "Cant you just leave?" she asked Lust.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/7/2010, 4:06 pm

Lust wanted to stay more, but it was clear he was niether wanted nor welcome. "Fine, whatever, I only came for wrath anyways." he sighed, a mild twang of disapointment in his voice. still holding the chunk of energy in his hands that was Wrath, he steped back into the shadows and melted away.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 4:23 pm

"Well ok then.." Karmy slumped, still drained. "That was a tad pointless." she said. If the Black Hand kept on pulling back his agents, maybe they were still in controll in some way.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/7/2010, 6:05 pm

I continued on into the black temple. It had a lot of dead nature growing around it. Almost as if it was the opposite of the temple of the gods. I sighed at my own thoughts and kept walking. There were many fire pits and animals to fight off but I managed. I finally entered the soul room where in the middle was the crystal ball. I walked up to it grabbed it and put it in my bag. Immediately the temple formed another trap. However I managed to escape in one piece. I gulped looking back at the temple roaring in range. I sprinted out of view. I ran back through the wall gasping for air. I had many cuts and bruises. Scars everywhere an my fur completely messed up. I continued on with my bag on my shoulder walking through the forest.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/7/2010, 6:14 pm

"Wait-!!" Mercy jumped on where Zero had been just a second ago. Gone. "Dammit! I wanted some answers! We're getting veritably nowhere!!" Mercy kicked a nearby car. "SH*T!!!!!" She screamed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/7/2010, 6:23 pm

Ivy hesitantly put a hand on Mercy's shoulder. "Calm. Down." she coaxed. "We're going to see them again. After all, their leader is hunting us. You'll get another chance to question them." She began patting Mercy on the back.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 8:05 pm

"Dont worry Mercy." Karmy said leaning on her shoulder. "All we gotta do is keep determined! I seem to recall that you said that we had that in commen oh so long ago." she grinned at her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/7/2010, 10:36 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:(where is everyone? o_o)

(im back in the forest i left in tired as sh*t with a crystal ball that if breaks will cure me...in other words kill me)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/7/2010, 11:53 pm

(We're outside of Casius' apartment ._.)

"Yeah..." She said shaking off the anger. She had been wanting answers from the start. It seemed now so hard to get any. The Joker didn't know anything, he was dead. Even the SYNG agents had no idea what was going on. They all were picked off as well and Redeemer was the only SYNG agent left. The Black Lantern remains a mystery but because Two-Face gave some incite she now knows they were the ones pulling the strings. "Why though," Mercy pondered aloud "would Black Lantern Corps. decide to off all the SYNG agents? We gotta look around town." It had been 5 days since Batman had died. What a terrible 5 days it had been. By now few civilians were still living there and no one dared step out of their homes.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next