DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 34 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/5/2010, 11:19 pm

"Well the same ol stuff mainly." Karmy said turning to Mercy. "Accidently portaled into a volcano. Went to burning man." she tacked everything off on her fingers. "Ran from the government. Caught by them. Tortured. Used. Escaped. Invented Glue of Doom. You know, same ol, same ol." she rested her head again. "Same ol same ol..."

"How about you?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 34 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/5/2010, 11:27 pm

Mercy felt guilty, she almost laughed when she said "teleported into a volcano" but she kept her silence. "Well," Mercy said musing and starring into the skies. The powerfully black heavens stretched farther than she had ever realized as her head was fully flung back to gaze at the creamy moon. "I arrived at Gotham and got a job as a waitress for a while, met a nice guy.. saved enough money to open up a small dojo. We got foreclosed, but we had a backup plan cause it was sorta inevitable. I got a job as an English Teacher for highschoolers/ Kids never payed attention. Y'know. A normal life."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/5/2010, 11:30 pm

Somethign wavered in the shadows behind karmy and Mercy- the ghastly form of Wrath. "Well well, here are afew blasts from the past." he said in his usual whisper of a voice. "Malice, you've grown since we last met." he said curiously.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/5/2010, 11:35 pm

(Uh oh...)

"Heh, well that's good. Least one of us did." Karmy smiled. She jumped suddenly when she heard Wraths voice from behind them. Both spun around ready to attack. "What the-you again?! How do keep on findings us?" she said reaching into her bag. "Wait. How'd you know her name?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/5/2010, 11:43 pm

In the shadows, a snide smile formed. "There is little I DON'T know about little Alice here." He mocked. "And I remember you also, young... Karmy, was it?" he asked, but didn't seem to be taking any kind of fighting form- not yet.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/5/2010, 11:51 pm

"How do you know my name?" Karmy asked trying to remember.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 3/6/2010, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/6/2010, 10:02 am

(May not be on today, is so, Karmy control open)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/6/2010, 1:59 pm

(Yeah I'll just.. go on from here.. >.>)

Mercy knew who he was. That voice. It can't be. It is. Mercy's eyes opened wide. "Slade?!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/6/2010, 3:48 pm

(Gah sorry, I edited >_<)

"You're Slade?!" Karmy said taking a step back in fear while placing a protective hand on her bag. The last time she had faced him, she had been scarred for life.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/6/2010, 6:39 pm

The eyes squinted in dleight. "Ah, so you DO remember me." Wrath hissed. "I'm touched." he said maliciously. He noted Karmy protecting her bag. "Oh please, if I wanted to destroy that thing, i could have done it before you realized I was ever here." he said, the shadows of his body writhing and churning.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/6/2010, 7:00 pm

"Like I'd let you get near this bag!" Karmy scoffed, trying her hardest to hide the fear that coursed through her body. "Both of us can defeat you easy!"

(Be back late, Karmy control open or whatever$
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/6/2010, 7:10 pm

Wrath laughed. "Don't insult me. Your regular hack-and-kill mehtods, like the ones you used to beat the sh*t out of Lust, just won't work on me." he taunted, his gaseous body begain to churn in a distrubing manner. "You couldn't touch me in your wildest dreams."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/6/2010, 9:00 pm

"What did they do to you?" Mercy asked in astonishment. The almost liquefied body of her old master sent an eerie chill up her spine. The last time she saw Slade he sent Rift and herself to get rid of Nightstalker. As far as she was concerned Slade had no knowledge of her turning over a new leaf except for the fact that she was next to Karmy talking about their past. Rift had been the one to kill Slade. Not Alice.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/6/2010, 9:45 pm

"Nothing that already wasn't done- when the Hand resurected me, I had few physycal remains. I was left to fill in the blanks- literally." Slade explained.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/6/2010, 9:52 pm

Mercy was still astonished. She didn't know the details on how Rift killed Slade. The fact that he said that a few physical remains was left made her ponder out loud. "What happened? How did you die?!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/6/2010, 9:54 pm

Slade would have raised an eyebrow- if he had any. "You mean you DIDN'T see the explosion?" he asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/6/2010, 9:58 pm

Mercy had no idea what he was talking about. "Last thing that was happening, I was with Rift and an earthquake was occurring. We were right outside of Jump City. Next thing I knew after the aftershock he was gone. Last I've ever saw of him." Mercy said growing more comfortable with her old master again. Karmy on the other hand was becoming more and more uneasy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/6/2010, 10:00 pm

Slade shrugged his nonexistant shoulders. "Oh well. I noticed, however, that you never came looking for me, or even gave a me second thought." he said, his expression [or whatever you want to call it] hardening slightly. the shadows making up his body begining to writhe a bit more notably.
[Not gonna post TOO much more 'till Karms post next]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/6/2010, 10:14 pm

(Gotcha Thanks Red! Smile)

Mercy forgot to mention, "Oh, sorry. Word spread around like wild fire." She was lying because she had told Rift that Slade had been planning to kill him. Rift decided to murder Slade before she could do it first. "I'm sorry Slade..." She knew by the looks of things they wouldn't win in a battle with Slade. And yet he didn't attack them yet.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/6/2010, 10:38 pm

Slade shook his head. "It seems I never got around to teaching you how to lie very good." Slade said in a gruff tone. "Nonetheless, I do not plan to kill you- not yet." he said. He began to hover in a circle aorund them, like wolf aorund its prey.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/6/2010, 10:40 pm

(sorry wats goin on?)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/6/2010, 10:43 pm

[Wrath has revelaed himself to be Slade, and is confronting Karmy and Mercy. Sorry, kinda forgot to post as Gluttony o_.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/6/2010, 11:50 pm

He saw right through her lie. S**t. She didn't know where else to go or what to do. They would eventually have to fight. She felt it in her bones, it was inevitable. "So what do you want with us?" Karmy spoke up. "Why did you show up to begin with?" Mercy looked at Karmy uneasily. But she gave a reassuring nod.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/7/2010, 12:21 am

Slade grinned. "Why did I come you ask? Why I just wanted to see my traitor apprentice." His shadows suddenly swarmed at lightning speed, his voice now booming and demonic. "BEFORE SHE DIED!" A claw of shadow shot out of his substance, aimed at where redeemer had stabed her previously...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/7/2010, 12:49 am

(I'm at starbucks. Probably won't be home till like 2 my time..)
(Is he affected by light o.O? I was just wondering..)

"No!" Karmy snapped her fingers and a portal appeared before the attack, sucking it in. She ran up and stood next to Mercy, "How're we supposed to fight him if we can't even touch him?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next