DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 35 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by AkAlina 2/10/2010, 11:21 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(O_O... Lol Akay! We gotta worry about the newbies XP or y'all may eat us!)

(O_O Mercy is the cannibal! :O)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 35 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Ghost 2/10/2010, 11:26 pm

(AKAY YES)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 11:32 pm

AkAlina wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(O_O... Lol Akay! We gotta worry about the newbies XP or y'all may eat us!)

(O_O Mercy is the cannibal! :O)

(This made me laugh so hard that my head started hurting XD!!!! APIC WIN AKAY!!)

"Well." Karmy said hesitantly. "All I have to do is snap my fingers," she snapped and a portal appeared in the air. "And a portal appears to where ever I imagine it to." she reached into the portal and her finger poked the back of Charmer's head. "Granted I need to know what the place looks like! If I don't then I could appear anywhere at random. Like this one time, I was trying to go to a town in Russia, but I didn't know what it looked like. I ended up on in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!" she said laughing at herself in the remembrance. "It was cold like Russia, but much wetter."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/10/2010, 11:46 pm

"Wow! That is amazing!" Charmer replied, laughing at Karmy's story. Suddenly his cell phone rang; it was a soothing ringtone, with acoustic guitar and bells. "Oh, I need to take this, excuse me one moment," Charmer said with a smile. He walked over to the kitchen table and sat down in a chair. "Hi, whatcha need?" he asked cheerfully. "Have you gotten anymore information?" Gabe asked, sitting in a loft with windows overlooking Gotham City. "No, not yet," replied Charmer, glad that the volume was down, so that Karmy couldn't hear the conversation. "Well hurry up," complained Gabe, "Marissa just called and said that she and Lenore are going to investigate someone named Ben Boone. Do you know anything about him?" Charmer thought for a moment, then glanced over at Karmy who was apparently exploring the kitchen in search of coffee. "No, I don't think so..." Charmer replied, "But I might be able to find out," he said quietly into the phone. "Well hurry up, they want this information, and they want it fast. You know how impatient Lenore can be, after all. It's a wonder Marissa hasn't begged to change partners." Charmer laughed for a moment. "Well, they work so well together. After all, they are both a bit nosy... sometimes TOO nosy..."

"Yeah, I understand what you mean," replied Gabe, "Well, I gotta go, intel says they have more info on some new people who could come in handy later on. I'll talk to you later, ok?" "Ok! Talk to you later, Grandma. Love you!" Charmer replied sweetly, then closed the cell phone, thankful to be done with the call. "Sorry about that," he said, turning to Karmy, "She gets worried when I don't call often." charmer chuckled for a moment, then sighed. "So, where were we?" he asked.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/10/2010, 11:56 pm

[back]
Casius loomed behind Karmy. He didn't recognize th emen in his home, so he was frankly POed. "Excuse me, I don't rememebr the last time my home became a social hub." he said in an icy 'you have 5 seconds to make everything how I want it' tone.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/10/2010, 11:57 pm

(Only charmer is there, Red, Gabe left a while ago)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 11:58 pm

(XD!! Nice move with the coffee Charmy!)

Karmy had been looking for coffee, but she had also been straining to hear the conversation. Unfortunately, she didn't hear anything except for the 'grandma' part. Something didn't click right in her head. Closing one the current cabinet she was searching, she turned back to Charmer. "I told you about the time I went to swim with the fishies and then your 'grandma' called." and then Casius's voice came from behind her. "Holy frick!" she said startled. "How do you do that?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 12:01 am

[gotcha'.]
Casius snorted like a bull. "I should hope I can sneak up on a psycho- kid after 25 years of eleite combat training." he said proudly. He pointed to charmer. "Behave." He grumbeled, slumping down on his couch.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 12:18 am

"I got this one Casius." Karmy said and led Charmer out of earshot. "Let's get back to our conversation." she said leaning up against the wall.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:18 am

For those who don't know, the company (SYNG) is my 2nd "character". This company includes a wide variety of agents. Now, as I said earlier, agents are paired up, with 1 super-powered agent, and 1 normal agent. This is done so that they can keep each other in check. As you heard, I mentioned Marissa and Lenore; they are 1 team. I will not actually USE them against anyone, but I will include them and others in sort of a backstory. For sake of clarity, however, here is their information:

Team 1: Redeemer and (Mercy, who do you want to be his teammate?)

Only a couple of the other agents even KNOW who is on Team 1 (Marissa and Lenore), and yet they don't even know what Redeemer can do, nor do they know who he really is. Team 1 is never assigned missions with others, but rather is assigned special missions that nobody else can know about. What these missions are, nobody knows.

Team 2: Charmer and Gabe

(You already know this lol)

Team 5: Weatherman and Brian

Weatherman is characterized by his black trench coat and black sunglasses, as well has his two black umbrellas. With his ability to control weather, he is able to use wind currents to fly with his umbrellas. The two umbrellas he carries with him have a special coating that allows them to essentially act as a "shield", withstanding impacts, beams, etc. However, this coating can be broken, so he also has to try to dodge often. Using his umbrellas, he will often spy on people from the sky.

Team 9: Caleb and Brock

Caleb has the ability
to turn himself, other people, and objects invisible. He uses his
ability to gather information without being seen. Often he will follow
people into their houses and investigate without worrying about people
noticing him. Have you ever misplaced something, and wondered how in
the world it got misplaced? Chances are Caleb paid you a visit. He
takes his job very seriously, though, and will sometimes even spy on
other agents to make sure they are doing their job.

Team 10: Carillon and Eliza

Carillon is a very little girl, roughly 6 years old. However, she has been trained so much that she shows great self control and takes her job seriously-- granted, her abilities help. She wears a necklace with a single golden bell on it. When she uses her ability, the little golden bell will float, ringing a single note. All nearby individuals will be under her "observation" in the sense that anyone who is effected will feel like they are in a dream, and she has the power of turning it into a nightmare. The thing about this is that this technique lasts for less than a second, but to the victim it feels like much longer. Her powers are psionic manipulation and telepathy, but only during the moment that her bell's ring is echoing. Eliza was put with her to be like a mother figure for her, since she was secretly stolen from her real parents when she was little.

Team 11: Seth and Ryan

Seth has elasticity, enabling him to get out of most any situation. With his elastic abilities, he is able to use advanced gymnastics with ease. However, Seth is not a very dedicated Agent, and is often scolded by Ryan.

Team 12: Marissa and Lenore

Marissa has the
ability to turn into water. This ability can make her immune to things
such as bullets, but very vulnerable to cold temperatures and such. If
she comes in contact with a large body of water, Marissa is able to
travel at extremely high speeds to any part that water touches. Simply
put: If she dips her toe in the ocean, she can go from China to Venice
is a matter of minutes. However, as a spy for SYNG, she uses her
ability to slip through pipes to gain access to houses, or use her
ability to slip under doors undetected.

Last edited by Charm on 2/11/2010, 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/11/2010, 12:23 am

(cant really post till someone approches Carafrost of mercy wakes up O.o)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 12:23 am

Charm wrote:Team 9: Caleb and Brock

Caleb has the ability to turn himself, other people, and objects invisible. He uses his ability to gather information without being seen. Often he will follow people into their houses and investigate without worrying about people noticing him. Have you ever misplaced something, and wondered how in the world it got misplaced? Chances are Caleb paid you a visit. He takes his job very seriously, though, and will sometimes even spy on other agents to make sure they are doing their job.

(So that's what happened to my hat!! DX!! I've been looking for it forever! Tell him to turn it back!! Its one of my favorites!!)

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/11/2010, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:23 am

"Ah yes," Charmer replied calmly, "Do you have any family, Karmy?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:24 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:

(So that's what happened to my hat!! DX!! I've been looking for it forever! Tell him to turn it back!! Its one of my favorites!!)

(xDDDD very nice, Karmy)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 12:25 am

(XP!! I had to say it!)

Karmy's shoulders slumped and her head bowed. "No.. They're all gone." and she touched her bag lightly.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:27 am

"Oh... I'm sorry" Charmer said, putting his hand on her shoulder, "But it looks to me like you have a new family" and with that he glanced down the hall where the others were sleeping.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 12:30 am

Karmy smiled and looked at her sleeping friends. She had been alone again for the past 4 years and she was glad that she was back with the ones she cared deeply for. "Yeah. You're right. What about you? Is your 'grandma' part of your 'family'."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:35 am

"Yeah, she is..." Charmer said, as though to himself, "I mean... she can be a bit bossy at times, but she's always there when I need her. My dad died in a car accident when I was still a baby, so I never knew him. My mom committed suicide when I was 11, so I don't really have a whole lot of memories of her either..." Charmer looked down in silence, his eyes glazed over as though he were deep in thought about something.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 12:38 am

"Yeah.. I was young when I lost my parents." Karmy said, now clutching the bag close. "My brother.. We-... never really got a childhood." and she absentmindedly rubbed her forehead as she thought.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:40 am

"What happened?" Charmer asked, looking up at Karmy with sad eyes, "I mean... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." he blushed slightly, not sure what to say.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 12:47 am

Karmy hesited for a few moments. "Lets just say, my brother and I were used. For our powers. We were taken when we were young and they-" she couldn't continue. She held the bag tighter and closer.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:49 am

"I'm so sorry..." Charmer said as he gave Karmy a quick hug, "people like us have gifts to be shared, not exploited. Speaking of people like us, does the name Ben Boone ring a bell? I heard from a friend that he also has powers."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 12:56 am

Karmy suddenly went rigid. It had only been a few hours, and she had cleaned off the blood, but the memory. The image. It would always be in her forever. She lied. "I uh. I've never heard of him. Sounds like a band or something." she said looking away.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 12:58 am

"Haha yeah, I guess it does," Charmer said with a chuckle, "Still, I'd love to meet him, whoever he is. All I heard was that he was like us, and I'd love to meet anyone else like us." Charmer was silent for a moment, looking away. "I guess I just sometimes feel alone, that's all..." he said quietly, "But it's great to know there are others like me." Charmer gave Karmy another hug, and smiled brightly.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:00 am

Mercy had been up all along listening to the conversation unfold, her eyes widened her heart beat faster and faster. Breathing heavier after every breath. "Karmy!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next