DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 36 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 1:05 am

Karmy smiled warmly and hugged Charmer back. She suddenly stopped and pushed him back. "Wait. How did you hear about Ben?" but before he could answer, she heard Mercy call her. "Mercy!" and she let go of him and ran to Mercy's bedside. "What is it Mercy? Are you ok? What's wrong?" she said panicked.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 36 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:10 am

She spoke in a soft quivering voice, looking into Karmy's changing colored eyes. "He's manipulating you. I don't trust him." She was sweating, sitting up she fell down shortyly after.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:15 am

Charmer had walked into the room, and heard Mercy. "Why would you think that?" he asked, obviously offended by the remark. He walked over to the injured woman and gently helped her sit up. "Please, miss, I don't know who you are-- why are you making these accusations?"

Last edited by Charm on 2/11/2010, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:16 am

Mercy wrote:She spoke in a soft quivering voice, looking into Karmy's changing colored eyes. "He's manipulating you. I don't trust him." She was sweating, sitting up she fell down shortyly after.

(Lol you do realize that he hasn't used his persuasion ability on Karmy at all, right? xD)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 1:21 am

(Lol! I forgot I had those Mercy XD!!)

"Get away from her!" Karmy said and grabbed Charmer. She may have trusted him a little bit, but she trusted Mercy more than she trusted her self. She grabbed Charmer by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "I knew there was something off about you!" and she pulled the gun from her pocket and held it up to him. "Who are you really? Who are you working with?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:21 am

(I know >< she was supposed to be speaking only so Karmy could hear though.. Oh well.)

Mercy glared at him. "I can smell a deceitful snake. Brood of vipers you and your friend!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:23 am

Charmer was greatly surprised by this change of mood. "I TOLD you who I am, Karmy..." he said with a hint of hurt in his voice, "why don't you trust me? I've done nothing wrong."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:23 am

Mercy wrote:(I know >< she was supposed to be speaking only so Karmy could hear though.. Oh well.)

Mercy glared at him. "I can smell a deceitful snake. Brood of vipers you and your friend!"

(oops, sorry ><)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 1:27 am

"If she says you're no good." and Karmy pressed the gun harder into his chest. "You're no good. I may know your name-if that IS your real name- but I don't know you personally. You never gave me a reason to trust you. You must have been messing with me! Everyone always does, why should you be any different? Who was that on the phone?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:29 am

"Why are you asking about Ben?!" She pointed an accusing finger at Charmer as she got up again, Mercy could feel the stab would twist. She threw her hands to her mouth again, feeling sick. Blood came pouring out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:30 am

"I'm sorry...." Charmer said quietly, "Karmy, you will let me go right NOW." Karmy stopped for a moment, lowering the gun. Charmer began leaving, but turned around right before leaving the room, "I thought I could trust you..." he said sadly, then turned and continued walking away.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:33 am

Killer Croc fell to the ground. He held his knee, examined it, then placed it back squirming in pain. "I was about to eat you whole.." He told Nova, "but now I think I'll savor your taste in my mouth. I've got your scent!!" He yelled at her obviously not in the position of making threats.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 1:33 am

Blinking, Karmy tried to figure out what the hell just happened. She shook her head and looked around. She saw Charmer leaving. "Oh no you don't and she snapped her fingers. A portal appeared under him and he fell in a heap in between Mercy's bed and Karmy. She turned the gun on him and continued. "How did you do that?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:36 am

"Oh... sh*t." Mercy fainted.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:38 am

Surprised by the sudden attack, Charmer frowned, unhappy with his exit. He quickly pressed a small button on his phone, and it began blinking. "I do not want to fight you, Karmy" he said, "but I have responsibilities that come first. why not join us in SYNG, where you wont have to worry about hurting others, and you can learn to use your abilities to help others." Seeing Mercy faint, he quickly ran over and helped her up onto the bed. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" yelled Karmy, pointing the gun at Charmer's head. "I want to help you, that is all..." said Charmer sadly.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 1:41 am

"I already do." Karmy said walking up to check on Mercy, but still keeping the gun pointed on Charmer. "I'm not going to be some mindless drone. Not again. Why don't you leave them and join us? Ever here the word 'freedom'?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/11/2010, 1:44 am

(My computer is either failing or being very strange O_O It isn't showing any of my recent posts.. O_O!!!!)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:45 am

(Sorry guys, just gonna quickly bring in an agent for a moment, if you don't want me to do that, Mercy, I can edit this post)

"With SYNG, I AM free..." Charmer said, "They raised me, nurtured me, and care for me as an individual. 'Sharing Your Natural Gifts' is what they're all about. They really care for me, and I'm proud to work for them." Suddenly the nearby window shattered, and a rushing wind flowed in. Suddenly a man in a trench coat and umbrella appeared floating outside the window. "Come on!" he yelled, and Charmer ran over to the man, jumping out the window. The man grabbed tightly to Charmer with one arm, the other holding an umbrella. Quickly another gust of wind flowed through, and the two of them were gone, somewhere in the sky.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/11/2010, 1:45 am

(OH OF COURSE THAT SHOWS ON MY COMPUTER! O_O I am lost with technology..)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:49 am

(Its cool charm.. And what's goin on Aka?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 1:51 am

Completely bewildered, Karmy stood there for a few minutes. Not entirely sure what the hell just happened. After her head cleared she put the gun away and sat down next to Mercy. "You better wake up soon Mercy." she said leaning her head back. "You'll never believe what happened." she said with a laugh, "I swear I just saw Merry Poppins on steroids."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/11/2010, 1:53 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:"I swear I just saw Merry Poppins on steroids."

(haha YES!! Lol I originally got the idea for "Weatherman" from Super Smash Bros Brawl, but when I decided to put him in SYNG, I was totally thinking "mary poppins" hahaha)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 1:55 am

8:00 a.m.
Cold - Bleak
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/11/2010, 2:06 am

Karmy yawned and rubbed her eyes. She had been awake all night, cleaning up the mess from the window. She had even replaced the window so that Casius wouldn't kill her when he woke up. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out an oddly shaped pocket watch. She had found it around the time she had joined the Titans. Along the back of it were the letters RP. what they stood for, she would never know. Flipping open the cover she saw that it read, '8:00 a.m. Cold - Bleak' She flipped it back closed and looked around the room. Everyone was still fast asleep. "Frick..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/11/2010, 2:15 am

(LMAO KARMY!!!! THE WHOLE POST WAS SOOOO APIC!!)

Alice's eyes opened. She was in her apartment with her boyfriend. He greeted her hello with a warm hug. He was making breakfast for her, she sat down not knowing what it was but when he slapped the plate in front of her it was disclosed to her that it was a bloody heap of human meat.

Mercy's eyes opened. She was in Casius's apartment with her team; The Midnight Riders. Karmy was making a vegan's breakfast with all the groceries she ransacked from Whole Foods. "Vegan sounds nice." She said getting up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next